Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 8286
-
12-02-21 13:36 #3126Senior Member

Posts: 41Sorry I don't see her on the IG. She's a lean, latte-skinned AA with perky B-cups. Absolutely beautiful.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 12:43 #3125Senior Member

Posts: 451Lol
Thats the same thing I read Jimmy. Maybe some guys don't like extras, because she was so KIND! LOL.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 10:38 #3124Senior Member

Posts: 79Sydney
Finally had a dance from Sydney last night. I'm not really an evening person, but there were many (like more than 15) there Wednesday night. Only 4 patrons. Sidney is sweet, with great curves. She seemed to think you needed to have pasties in the club. I could not convince her otherwise as she said the evening manager was cracking down. 0. 4 each dance or 3/ She has only two moves. One she faces you and grinds in circular motion. I mean she puts all that weight and just sits on you. The other she faces away and same motion. Saving grace are those giant titties to grab. Terrible shame. She better be better in VIP or she will make no money.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 10:27 #3123Senior Member

Posts: 826250 for nothing?
Just to clarify. You paid 250 just for a dance with no extras that lasted maybe 10-15 minutes?
Originally Posted by Seahawk12
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 09:42 #3122Senior Member

Posts: 987HJ only for me. I guess she doesn't like me. LOL.
Originally Posted by MonteChristo
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 00:58 #3121Regular Member

Posts: 4Pandora's
Barbie from Pandora's is really pretty.
Got 3 song for 150, tip her 100 because she was so sweet & kind.
She's one of the cleanest dancer who doesn't do any extra.
Great ass and have a really fit body with abs.
-
12-02-21 00:43 #3120Senior Member

Posts: 32Baby
Any info on Baby at Pandoras?
-
12-02-21 00:25 #3119Senior Member

Posts: 443Can't seem to find her on their Ig. Can you point me to her?
Originally Posted by MonteChristo
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 20:13 #3118Senior Member

Posts: 379Sativa
Nice, I guess she's no longer GPS. I had lame dances from her when she was at kittens, but she is hot. I might have to give her another try.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 19:02 #3117Senior Member

Posts: 26Simone
I saw her too but didn't get a chance to talk to her. Any insights into the menu?
Originally Posted by MonteChristo
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 18:00 #3116Senior Member

Posts: 41Simone might be the prettiest performer at Pandora. I found her a bit cold compared to Monse for example, but can't say I left unhappy.
-
12-01-21 12:32 #3115Senior Member

Posts: 85Updated above list.
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
Sugars.
Barbie CBJ, BBBJ, cfs.
Spice- No extras with me.
Interested in Kristen.
-
11-30-21 19:50 #3114Senior Member

Posts: 38So hot how she titty fucks while sucking asking if you want to come on her titties.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 18:17 #3113Senior Member

Posts: 120Dakota at Ricks
Just wanted to mention that this girl dances at Rick's. Link is on her IG, and her IG is linked to Rick's IG, so seems fair game to mention. No indication of what her dances are like, would love to hear some trip reports. https://www.pornhub.com/model/dakota_moon.
-
11-30-21 15:32 #3112Senior Member

Posts: 541Lustsasha206 on tna
Here is her tna handle. She says she is Latina. LOL.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?530704-LustSasha206










Reply With Quote





