Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 1452
-
12-02-21 10:12 #852Senior Member

Posts: 307That's hilarious! I've seen more than my fair share of dirty dwellings and poor or downright strange animal care (mostly dogs and cats). The worst gift this hobby ever gave me was bed bugs. Fortunately, I didn't have to burn my house down but it did cost me a new bed. It's surprising how dirty women can be, even some of the better looking ones. One of my most memorable experiences was a girl who was staying with her hoarder aunt. I'd never seen so much filth in my life. She led me back to her room, on a path around compacted piles of random trash, but I had to bail because the smell was so overwhelming. That was an experience that made me question several life decisions.
Originally Posted by SyntorX
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 05:13 #851Senior Member

Posts: 195Nope, and have no clue on where those places are and I stay away from Baltimore city for the most part, last time I was in the city was driving home from Dundalk when the beltway was really jammed up for traffic a month ago.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
When I am looking for fun I make sure I am not putting myself at much risk, not worth it to me.
-
12-01-21 18:39 #850Senior Member

Posts: 557I know what you mean. I saw a couple ladies who lived in apartment complexes that almost prompted me to leave, because they were so bad. In both cases, their apartments were nice on the inside and they both gave great sessions. I visited both ladies several times even though I did not like their apartment complexes.
Originally Posted by Benchdog447
[View Original Post]
I also had the opposite. I went to see a lady in a trailer park. The mobile home was fairly new and looked very nice. It was June and she was in a bikini working on her tan waiting for me. I thought this is going to be great, because she was gorgeous with a great body. First problem was her living and dining rooms were full of birds and I mean full. You had to zigzag through the cages and play things to get to the bedroom. Most of the bird were not locked in their cages. There was bird shit everywhere. She said don't worry, I do not allow the birds in the bedroom. I bolted when I saw the bed though. I do not know how many months it had been since the sheets were washed if they ever were. The sides of the sheets were light blue, but the part you laid on were dark grey they were so dirty.
-
12-01-21 12:51 #849Senior Member

Posts: 49In my early mongering years, I can't believe what I allowed the little head to take the lead on! Like hopping in a cab in the UAE and asking him to find me some candy. He dropped me off, who the fuck knows where, at a Russian ***** house. Sketchy as fuck, but also one of the best paid for sessions I have EVER had!
Originally Posted by MrKwell
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 10:53 #848Senior Member

Posts: 134Maan who you telling? I definitely can relate. Things I've done and places I've been to back in the day, too funny. Damn sure don't go to certain places nowadays. My tactics and techniques have definitely changed over the years. Stay safe gents.
Originally Posted by DjHunter
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 10:36 #847Senior Member

Posts: 307Lmao
So fucking true. I've definitely been in some sketched out places seeking the promise of some pussy (abandoned / crackhouses, houses full of suspicious people, sketchy motels in various cities). I look back and count my lucky stars. So many risks I've taken in this hobby back in the day that I'd almost never take now.
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 09:58 #846Senior Member

Posts: 1330Have you ever been to the circle? Triangle? McHenry? Ashton? Etc?
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 05:10 #845Senior Member

Posts: 195Thankfully I can say I have not gotten to this point, my big head never lets me go certain places when it looks off or shady, perhaps it is just my own weird nature keeping me logical at times.
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 14:44 #844Senior Member

Posts: 383Right on!
I luvvv it! It reminds me as a kid watching dogs chasing bitc#s in heat across a street and getting hit by a car. Tunnel vision.
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 11:23 #843Senior Member

Posts: 205So true
Saw this meme and decided to share. I think every monger can related to this.
-
11-27-21 13:26 #842Senior Member

Posts: 1043If you're in your early 20's and in a relationship, either the girl or guy wants is trying to prove that they are mature enough to be married. The couple is sorely mistaken. Usually the marriage will fail in less than 7-8 years.
Originally Posted by Chunks92
[View Original Post]
Young men, heed the golden words of wisdom that Chuck92 has written because this truly the way to live your life with women.
I am Propilot, and I approve his message.
-
11-26-21 22:31 #841Senior Member

Posts: 1144I'm about to be 30 and I've been doing this since I was 19. I've had real relationships and I still get free pussy here and there but I can tell you, the hobby is much better and less drama. I've banged sexy women and pornstars and I don't pay a red cent in alimony and my wages are not garnished. I got a house paid for and decent credit that no woman has her paws on. It also gave me enough time to become established so I can maybe meet a decent woman on my level someday, and in the meantime, I've gotten to bust my nut and do whatever the fuck I want in my free time throughout my 20's rather then wasting the prime years of my life with a bad woman. I said this before on another board and ill say it here, we are not losers on this board, we are elite, we get to bang these sexy ladies and we don't have to deal with their bullshit because were out the door. That $100 you dropped on some * and then you got to go back to your normal life is alot better then $10000 in divorce fees and another $100 k in wage garnishments while your ex wife is out fucking thugs in the house you bought with your blood sweat and tears while you sit in your efficiency apartment with no money and no opportunity to drop that $100 on some *. choose wisely. also I respect the fuck out of the older dudes that are on these boards . ive made friends with well respected senior members in their 50s and 60s and they are awesome people with alot of knowledge, my online expertise has helped them and their experience and longevity has helped me, given me tips that have made me a warhorse at age 30.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
this has been another fun edition of late nights with Chunks92.
C92
-
11-26-21 00:59 #840Senior Member

Posts: 195Let's act like men hmm
We all pay in one form or another for the women, so how about we act like men and not squabble like a bunch of clucking hens on the rag.
There is no reason we can't share our view points and experiences civilly.
-
11-26-21 00:31 #839Senior Member

Posts: 371LOL really
Damn old dude really getting flustered over 1 comment. Guess age doesn't make you mature.
I mainly attacked your comment saying guys are shitty because you are a simp. You pay women to pretend to like you. Yet critize guys that don't pay and the women want more???( ok captain save a hoe) You are cringe and immature.
Anyways enjoy your hobby and don't take my comment too seriously. You're just not dating at all so you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
-
11-24-21 03:48 #838Senior Member

Posts: 303LOL, take it easy on the kid
Take it easy on the kid, although he was asking for it, LOL. In the past, Fair has been the source of this board becoming a Dr Phil hug fest with many board members offering him advice and support over his laments about difficulty finding a RL girlfriend. I myself contributed some tough-love advice about the hobby and RL. Although when you get as old as I am, sometimes I can't remember what I intended to say vs what I actually did say.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
You both made your points, and I think this round goes to the old guy. However, I think you both are off on this Genuine Desire vs For Pay exchange. IMO they're not 2 competing concepts, especially in the hobby. It's just singularly, genuine desire for pay. Maybe it could be a little different in some sugar situations, then more power to you. But genuine desire, puh-lease. I have a reg who'll share that she DOESN'T MIND seeing me. I think she genuinely means it. I genuinely chalk that up as a win, LOL. I think many of us on the escort thread wouldn't mind if a girl is a good actress, we'd probably be happy with minimally adequate actress.










Reply With Quote



