Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 97 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 1452
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #852
    Quote Originally Posted by SyntorX  [View Original Post]
    I know what you mean. I saw a couple ladies who lived in apartment complexes that almost prompted me to leave, because they were so bad. In both cases, their apartments were nice on the inside and they both gave great sessions. I visited both ladies several times even though I did not like their apartment complexes.

    I also had the opposite. I went to see a lady in a trailer park. The mobile home was fairly new and looked very nice. It was June and she was in a bikini working on her tan waiting for me. I thought this is going to be great, because she was gorgeous with a great body. First problem was her living and dining rooms were full of birds and I mean full. You had to zigzag through the cages and play things to get to the bedroom. Most of the bird were not locked in their cages. There was bird shit everywhere. She said don't worry, I do not allow the birds in the bedroom. I bolted when I saw the bed though. I do not know how many months it had been since the sheets were washed if they ever were. The sides of the sheets were light blue, but the part you laid on were dark grey they were so dirty.
    That's hilarious! I've seen more than my fair share of dirty dwellings and poor or downright strange animal care (mostly dogs and cats). The worst gift this hobby ever gave me was bed bugs. Fortunately, I didn't have to burn my house down but it did cost me a new bed. It's surprising how dirty women can be, even some of the better looking ones. One of my most memorable experiences was a girl who was staying with her hoarder aunt. I'd never seen so much filth in my life. She led me back to her room, on a path around compacted piles of random trash, but I had to bail because the smell was so overwhelming. That was an experience that made me question several life decisions.

  2. #851
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    Have you ever been to the circle? Triangle? McHenry? Ashton? Etc?
    Nope, and have no clue on where those places are and I stay away from Baltimore city for the most part, last time I was in the city was driving home from Dundalk when the beltway was really jammed up for traffic a month ago.

    When I am looking for fun I make sure I am not putting myself at much risk, not worth it to me.

  3. #850
    Quote Originally Posted by Benchdog447  [View Original Post]
    In my early mongering years, I can't believe what I allowed the little head to take the lead on! Like hopping in a cab in the UAE and asking him to find me some candy. He dropped me off, who the fuck knows where, at a Russian ***** house. Sketchy as fuck, but also one of the best paid for sessions I have EVER had!
    I know what you mean. I saw a couple ladies who lived in apartment complexes that almost prompted me to leave, because they were so bad. In both cases, their apartments were nice on the inside and they both gave great sessions. I visited both ladies several times even though I did not like their apartment complexes.

    I also had the opposite. I went to see a lady in a trailer park. The mobile home was fairly new and looked very nice. It was June and she was in a bikini working on her tan waiting for me. I thought this is going to be great, because she was gorgeous with a great body. First problem was her living and dining rooms were full of birds and I mean full. You had to zigzag through the cages and play things to get to the bedroom. Most of the bird were not locked in their cages. There was bird shit everywhere. She said don't worry, I do not allow the birds in the bedroom. I bolted when I saw the bed though. I do not know how many months it had been since the sheets were washed if they ever were. The sides of the sheets were light blue, but the part you laid on were dark grey they were so dirty.

  4. #849
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKwell  [View Original Post]
    Maan who you telling? I definitely can relate. Things I've done and places I've been to back in the day, too funny. Damn sure don't go to certain places nowadays. My tactics and techniques have definitely changed over the years. Stay safe gents.
    In my early mongering years, I can't believe what I allowed the little head to take the lead on! Like hopping in a cab in the UAE and asking him to find me some candy. He dropped me off, who the fuck knows where, at a Russian ***** house. Sketchy as fuck, but also one of the best paid for sessions I have EVER had!

  5. #848
    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    So fucking true. I've definitely been in some sketched out places seeking the promise of some pussy (abandoned / crackhouses, houses full of suspicious people, sketchy motels in various cities). I look back and count my lucky stars. So many risks I've taken in this hobby back in the day that I'd almost never take now.
    Maan who you telling? I definitely can relate. Things I've done and places I've been to back in the day, too funny. Damn sure don't go to certain places nowadays. My tactics and techniques have definitely changed over the years. Stay safe gents.

  6. #847

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Saw this meme and decided to share. I think every monger can related to this.
    So fucking true. I've definitely been in some sketched out places seeking the promise of some pussy (abandoned / crackhouses, houses full of suspicious people, sketchy motels in various cities). I look back and count my lucky stars. So many risks I've taken in this hobby back in the day that I'd almost never take now.

  7. #846
    Quote Originally Posted by DriftingFan101  [View Original Post]
    Thankfully I can say I have not gotten to this point, my big head never lets me go certain places when it looks off or shady, perhaps it is just my own weird nature keeping me logical at times.
    Have you ever been to the circle? Triangle? McHenry? Ashton? Etc?

  8. #845
    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Saw this meme and decided to share. I think every monger can related to this.
    Thankfully I can say I have not gotten to this point, my big head never lets me go certain places when it looks off or shady, perhaps it is just my own weird nature keeping me logical at times.

  9. #844

    Right on!

    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Saw this meme and decided to share. I think every monger can related to this.
    I luvvv it! It reminds me as a kid watching dogs chasing bitc#s in heat across a street and getting hit by a car. Tunnel vision.

  10. #843

    So true

    Saw this meme and decided to share. I think every monger can related to this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MyDick.jpg‎  

  11. #842
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunks92  [View Original Post]
    I'm about to be 30 and I've been doing this since I was 19. I've had real relationships and I still get free pussy here and there but I can tell you, the hobby is much better and less drama. I've banged sexy women and pornstars and I don't pay a red cent in alimony and my wages are not garnished. I got a house paid for and decent credit that no woman has her paws on. It also gave me enough time to become established so I can maybe meet a decent woman on my level someday, and in the meantime, I've gotten to bust my nut and do whatever the fuck I want in my free time throughout my 20's rather then wasting the prime years of my life with a bad woman. I said this before on another board and ill say it here, we are not losers on this board, we are elite, we get to bang these sexy ladies and we don't have to deal with their bullshit because were out the door. That $100 you dropped on some * and then you got to go back to your normal life is alot better then $10000 in divorce fees and another $100 k in wage garnishments while your ex wife is out fucking thugs in the house you bought with your blood sweat and tears while you sit in your efficiency apartment with no money and no opportunity to drop that $100 on some *. choose wisely. also I respect the fuck out of the older dudes that are on these boards . ive made friends with well respected senior members in their 50s and 60s and they are awesome people with alot of knowledge, my online expertise has helped them and their experience and longevity has helped me, given me tips that have made me a warhorse at age 30.

    this has been another fun edition of late nights with Chunks92.

    C92
    If you're in your early 20's and in a relationship, either the girl or guy wants is trying to prove that they are mature enough to be married. The couple is sorely mistaken. Usually the marriage will fail in less than 7-8 years.

    Young men, heed the golden words of wisdom that Chuck92 has written because this truly the way to live your life with women.

    I am Propilot, and I approve his message.

  12. #841
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    I don't think younger guys are shitty, very weird thing to say when most arent even dating or having sex now. Most of those girls that are hot but single, chase around dudes that have zero reason to be loyal cause every girl wants them too. They bang old dudes like you because you're easy LMAO and you're also paying instead of getting genuine desire.
    I'm about to be 30 and I've been doing this since I was 19. I've had real relationships and I still get free pussy here and there but I can tell you, the hobby is much better and less drama. I've banged sexy women and pornstars and I don't pay a red cent in alimony and my wages are not garnished. I got a house paid for and decent credit that no woman has her paws on. It also gave me enough time to become established so I can maybe meet a decent woman on my level someday, and in the meantime, I've gotten to bust my nut and do whatever the fuck I want in my free time throughout my 20's rather then wasting the prime years of my life with a bad woman. I said this before on another board and ill say it here, we are not losers on this board, we are elite, we get to bang these sexy ladies and we don't have to deal with their bullshit because were out the door. That $100 you dropped on some * and then you got to go back to your normal life is alot better then $10000 in divorce fees and another $100 k in wage garnishments while your ex wife is out fucking thugs in the house you bought with your blood sweat and tears while you sit in your efficiency apartment with no money and no opportunity to drop that $100 on some *. choose wisely. also I respect the fuck out of the older dudes that are on these boards . ive made friends with well respected senior members in their 50s and 60s and they are awesome people with alot of knowledge, my online expertise has helped them and their experience and longevity has helped me, given me tips that have made me a warhorse at age 30.

    this has been another fun edition of late nights with Chunks92.

    C92

  13. #840

    Let's act like men hmm

    We all pay in one form or another for the women, so how about we act like men and not squabble like a bunch of clucking hens on the rag.

    There is no reason we can't share our view points and experiences civilly.

  14. #839

    LOL really

    Damn old dude really getting flustered over 1 comment. Guess age doesn't make you mature.

    I mainly attacked your comment saying guys are shitty because you are a simp. You pay women to pretend to like you. Yet critize guys that don't pay and the women want more???( ok captain save a hoe) You are cringe and immature.

    Anyways enjoy your hobby and don't take my comment too seriously. You're just not dating at all so you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

  15. #838

    LOL, take it easy on the kid

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Don't disagree with you about being an old dude, easy and paying. Kinda the point of being on a sugar site. No? Disagree with the genuine desire, but I've been fooled before by good actresses. I'll keep telling myself it's real until the facade fades. If their good enough at acting to convince me that they're really interested, who am I to convince myself otherwise? And no doubt in my mind, taking them out to nice dinners and giving them gifts of cash probably helps convince them that they really are into me. Also probably doesn't hurt that I'm in great shape and easy on the eyes (at least according to most women I interact with both in and out of the sugar world).

    Hat tip to you for getting the ass for free. Which I presume is the case since based on your message you make it sound like you're neither old or paying? Either that or condolences if you're in the category that you describe as not dating or having sex.

    Glad to see that the Baltimore board has a white knight for young men who aren't dating or having sex, and one for the small percentage of shitty younger studs that are in high demand. I was getting worried for a minute.
    Take it easy on the kid, although he was asking for it, LOL. In the past, Fair has been the source of this board becoming a Dr Phil hug fest with many board members offering him advice and support over his laments about difficulty finding a RL girlfriend. I myself contributed some tough-love advice about the hobby and RL. Although when you get as old as I am, sometimes I can't remember what I intended to say vs what I actually did say.

    You both made your points, and I think this round goes to the old guy. However, I think you both are off on this Genuine Desire vs For Pay exchange. IMO they're not 2 competing concepts, especially in the hobby. It's just singularly, genuine desire for pay. Maybe it could be a little different in some sugar situations, then more power to you. But genuine desire, puh-lease. I have a reg who'll share that she DOESN'T MIND seeing me. I think she genuinely means it. I genuinely chalk that up as a win, LOL. I think many of us on the escort thread wouldn't mind if a girl is a good actress, we'd probably be happy with minimally adequate actress.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape