Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 97 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 1452
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #837

    Nice post bro

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    I don't think younger guys are shitty, very weird thing to say when most arent even dating or having sex now. Most of those girls that are hot but single, chase around dudes that have zero reason to be loyal cause every girl wants them too. They bang old dudes like you because you're easy LMAO and you're also paying instead of getting genuine desire.
    Don't disagree with you about being an old dude, easy and paying. Kinda the point of being on a sugar site. No? Disagree with the genuine desire, but I've been fooled before by good actresses. I'll keep telling myself it's real until the facade fades. If their good enough at acting to convince me that they're really interested, who am I to convince myself otherwise? And no doubt in my mind, taking them out to nice dinners and giving them gifts of cash probably helps convince them that they really are into me. Also probably doesn't hurt that I'm in great shape and easy on the eyes (at least according to most women I interact with both in and out of the sugar world).

    Hat tip to you for getting the ass for free. Which I presume is the case since based on your message you make it sound like you're neither old or paying? Either that or condolences if you're in the category that you describe as not dating or having sex.

    Glad to see that the Baltimore board has a white knight for young men who aren't dating or having sex, and one for the small percentage of shitty younger studs that are in high demand. I was getting worried for a minute.

  2. #836

    Lol

    I don't think younger guys are shitty, very weird thing to say when most arent even dating or having sex now. Most of those girls that are hot but single, chase around dudes that have zero reason to be loyal cause every girl wants them too. They bang old dudes like you because you're easy LMAO and you're also paying instead of getting genuine desire.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    When they go dark like that I'll do the same. Don't want to send too many otherwise it's a huge turnoff for them making you look creepy and stalkerish but 3 within a span of a month after they go dark is more than normal. If I really like them then I'll still send a note about once a quarter. It's been effective. Had one prior reach back out very apologetically and got a few GFE nights with allowances returned to make it up to me. That one ghosted again but I'll still shoot her a message once in a blue moon when I am drunk. Another like that is back in rotation. We had a 18 month hiatus but when she came back I was thrilled. Face looks like Scarlett Johansson and her body is better than the actresses. No hard feelings on my end when they go dark but come back. They found someone they thought they were going to marry. Feel bad for them mostly. Younger dudes must be shitty if these hot 19-27 yr olds are banging an old man like me for companionship.

  3. #835

    Once a quarter.

    When they go dark like that I'll do the same. Don't want to send too many otherwise it's a huge turnoff for them making you look creepy and stalkerish but 3 within a span of a month after they go dark is more than normal. If I really like them then I'll still send a note about once a quarter. It's been effective. Had one prior reach back out very apologetically and got a few GFE nights with allowances returned to make it up to me. That one ghosted again but I'll still shoot her a message once in a blue moon when I am drunk. Another like that is back in rotation. We had a 18 month hiatus but when she came back I was thrilled. Face looks like Scarlett Johansson and her body is better than the actresses. No hard feelings on my end when they go dark but come back. They found someone they thought they were going to marry. Feel bad for them mostly. Younger dudes must be shitty if these hot 19-27 yr olds are banging an old man like me for companionship.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    How did you handle it when they disappeared? I sent one text asked what her schedule was for the week. One saying hey is everything OK with you a few days later. And then one more asking if she needed to talk a few days after that and then I dropped it. Not sure if I got blocked or just ignored.

  4. #834
    Quote Originally Posted by Korman23  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. Sometimes just being courteous or doing a lady a favor will pay off for you in spades. Considering the amount of money some guys drop on these women, a pack of cigarettes is nothing anyway. Some guys just think of these ladies as pieces of meat and nothing more. Granted, there are a few out there that may deserve that label but I've found in general that they don't. It kills me too when someone makes the whole "the women are a dime a dozen" argument. You don't think to them us guys aren't a dime a dozen? LOL.
    That is very true. Where I lived before, I helped a few ladies with with computer, network, phone and etc issues they were having. They started telling their friends and I had ladies contacting me for help including a lady I had been trying to get in contact for a month or two. With a couple of rare exceptions, all the ladies took very good care after I helped them out.

    I also had a lady I saw regularly that said she had just used her last condom. If I refreshed her supply, she would take care of me. I did refresh her supply and she took very good care of me.

  5. #833

    Sorta Kinda?

    Some babes use the cigs thing as a way to see if you're a cop or not on your first visit with them and some genuinely need cigs and since you're on the way and have a car. Why not?

    I've done it about 3 times for just one escort I used to visit, out of over 30-40 or so total visits with her. Doing a favor like that for a escort almost always returns a whole lot more in services etc, because the escort often will begin to see you as more than just another monger. I guess some of them will and do use this as a way of hardly paying for their cigarettes.

    What can you get in return for being a nice guy? LOL!

    1: Extra time: QTRs can turn in 20-25 min encounters.

    2: Extra stuff she may not do with others. Positions, longer in puss time, services, affection others are not getting. Babes will normally get wetter and even more into the session if they actually like you.

    3: No rushing, during the session and maybe even if your time with her is over.

    With all of my squad members, if no monger is coming right after me I'm often told to take my time basking in the afterglow of the encounter. My normal 5 minutes is great and 10 minutes is even better before I have to get up and get dressed.

    4: Priority Scheduling: They'll pickup and respond faster if its you calling or texting. And no waiting around like other mongers.

    Most of these escorts are looking for at least a few guys who visit them to be a little more than just a monger.

    So IMHO, getting a babe a pack of cigs or even a pack of baby-wipes, or dropping them off somewhere if its on your way home LOL!, is not the worst thing in the world for a monger's career but of course, its different strokes for different folks in this hobby.

    Happy hunting!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Korman23  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. Sometimes just being courteous or doing a lady a favor will pay off for you in spades. Considering the amount of money some guys drop on these women, a pack of cigarettes is nothing anyway. Some guys just think of these ladies as pieces of meat and nothing more. Granted, there are a few out there that may deserve that label but I've found in general that they don't. It kills me too when someone makes the whole "the women are a dime a dozen" argument. You don't think to them us guys aren't a dime a dozen? LOL.

  6. #832
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Not necessarily true. Sometimes it's all about being polite, considerate, and courteous. Remember, the vast majority of these escorts don't have any kind of transportation (at least no their own). They really do appreciate the little things in life that most of us take for granted. Also, you more than likely to get excellent service and not rushed if you get them cigarettes, drinks, food, etc. I remember doing a review / post on the famous Millie about two years ago and she told me to get her a double burger value meal at Wendy's with a blue raspberry frostie and a pack of smokes or something like that and she not only took off $20 from our SS-QV but let me eat her box out real good which is something she doesn't normally let guys do (at least that is what she told me) and we did several positions (she usually does K9 only). So needless to say, I got my money's worth and then some.
    Exactly. Sometimes just being courteous or doing a lady a favor will pay off for you in spades. Considering the amount of money some guys drop on these women, a pack of cigarettes is nothing anyway. Some guys just think of these ladies as pieces of meat and nothing more. Granted, there are a few out there that may deserve that label but I've found in general that they don't. It kills me too when someone makes the whole "the women are a dime a dozen" argument. You don't think to them us guys aren't a dime a dozen? LOL.

  7. #831
    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of girls asking for guys to pick up cigarettes before coming to see them. A girl that I was seeing tried to get me to buy her cigarettes on my visit. I told her that I would have to deduct the cigarette money from her fee. She got a big attitude over the proposed deduction. I told her that I don't have to take any attitude from her and I cancelled the date and went to see someone else. I'm not taking that shit from these girls. Guys remember three things, the guy with the the gold makes the rules and that these girls are a dime a dozen. The third thing to remember is that you don't need to fall all over them. Realize that you are the man and you lead, not the woman.

    Do not let them play you for cigarettes. If you do then you will be their constant cigarette supplier.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    Not necessarily true. Sometimes it's all about being polite, considerate, and courteous. Remember, the vast majority of these escorts don't have any kind of transportation (at least no their own). They really do appreciate the little things in life that most of us take for granted. Also, you more than likely to get excellent service and not rushed if you get them cigarettes, drinks, food, etc. I remember doing a review / post on the famous Millie about two years ago and she told me to get her a double burger value meal at Wendy's with a blue raspberry frostie and a pack of smokes or something like that and she not only took off $20 from our SS-QV but let me eat her box out real good which is something she doesn't normally let guys do (at least that is what she told me) and we did several positions (she usually does K9 only). So needless to say, I got my money's worth and then some.

  8. #830
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of girls asking for guys to pick up cigarettes before coming to see them. A girl that I was seeing tried to get me to buy her cigarettes on my visit. I told her that I would have to deduct the cigarette money from her fee. She got a big attitude over the proposed deduction. I told her that I don't have to take any attitude from her and I cancelled the date and went to see someone else. I'm not taking that shit from these girls. Guys remember three things, the guy with the the gold makes the rules and that these girls are a dime a dozen. The third thing to remember is that you don't need to fall all over them. Realize that you are the man and you lead, not the woman.

    Do not let them play you for cigarettes. If you do then you will be their constant cigarette supplier.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    I have shopped for the girls before and such and didn't mind much because I have plenty of time on my hands. I am grateful for every women who let me stick my dick in them or blew me and don't have an attitude of me versus them.

  9. #829
    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of girls asking for guys to pick up cigarettes before coming to see them. A girl that I was seeing tried to get me to buy her cigarettes on my visit. I told her that I would have to deduct the cigarette money from her fee. She got a big attitude over the proposed deduction. I told her that I don't have to take any attitude from her and I cancelled the date and went to see someone else. I'm not taking that shit from these girls. Guys remember three things, the guy with the the gold makes the rules and that these girls are a dime a dozen. The third thing to remember is that you don't need to fall all over them. Realize that you are the man and you lead, not the woman.

    Do not let them play you for cigarettes. If you do then you will be their constant cigarette supplier.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    I did once. She wanted cigs and a soda. Stopped and got her shit, went for our visit, she never once brought up donation, I left when done. Got a text like 10 mins later bitching about it. She was high the whole time. Blocked her ass LOL. Had to be one of the top 5 dates ever simply because of that. 90 min visit for like $8 heh.

    BQ22.

  10. #828

    Cigarettes?

    I see a lot of girls asking for guys to pick up cigarettes before coming to see them. A girl that I was seeing tried to get me to buy her cigarettes on my visit. I told her that I would have to deduct the cigarette money from her fee. She got a big attitude over the proposed deduction. I told her that I don't have to take any attitude from her and I cancelled the date and went to see someone else. I'm not taking that shit from these girls. Guys remember three things, the guy with the the gold makes the rules and that these girls are a dime a dozen. The third thing to remember is that you don't need to fall all over them. Realize that you are the man and you lead, not the woman.

    Do not let them play you for cigarettes. If you do then you will be their constant cigarette supplier.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  11. #827

    That was my thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Frenulum  [View Original Post]
    Have you RTFF? The maps have been deleted for a while so that's why they're asking.
    I was thinking the same thing. He clearly had to have tried to search the forum if he is saying the maps were deleted. Then this clown responds with "RTFF". Smh.

  12. #826
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792

    Jnw

    I just read the decision by Baltimore County that removed JNW's permit to operate a non-therapeutic massage, one monger who was caught up in it told the full story to the cops and it also mentions mongers spilling their cuts outside the AMP when leaving. The biggest rat is identified as either "JZ" or "JW". If mongers don't have the balls to tell the police nothing they should not participate.

  13. #825

    What about you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Satya  [View Original Post]
    Have you RTFF?
    Have you RTFF? The maps have been deleted for a while so that's why they're asking.

  14. #824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlitz23  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers,

    I have an off day from work tomorrow and was trying to find the monger stroll for some action. The maps for it have disappeared. Anyone have any tips, intel, stroll advice wtc for me. Much appreciated.
    Have you RTFF?

  15. #823

    LOL we know

    At absolutesavage. They don't make up prices based on their looks or performance. They look at what other girls charge. Just look at tryst, the bbws charge 400+ and you'll have a a decent looking girl for the same price.

    I think within the last 3 years more men are into ugly and fat chicks for some reason. They're overcrowded the young and fit girls to the point those girls charge 1 k.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape