Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,101 to 14,115 of 37366
-
11-30-21 22:44 #23266Senior Member

Posts: 118Nope
A little further South.
Originally Posted by THXengineer
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 20:26 #23265Asshole

Posts: 567Call them out LOL. Happens all the time.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyCouch
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 18:42 #23264Senior Member

Posts: 1084Foxy and Monique
If you know either one. They are both looking and now would be a good time to spend quality time with them. If you know them hit them up.
-
11-30-21 17:53 #23263Senior Member

Posts: 316Colonial Heights
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/851017340277
Anyone know anything a out this one? She said she's in colonial heights. I live in Petersburg.
-
11-30-21 17:50 #23262Senior Member

Posts: 39Been here a while
I contacted her a few years ago before I was posting on this board. Hadn't seen any of her ads again until recently. If I remember correctly her rates were pretty much in line. She did require a picture of your private parts for verification, which I hadn't run into before and it caught me off guard so I politely declined.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 15:58 #23261Senior Member

Posts: 316Sexy blonde
Sometimes you can find info on other site.
Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8044426677?auth=1
-
11-30-21 15:51 #23260Senior Member

Posts: 88What'd she have done? New set of bolt ons?
Originally Posted by BigDaddyCouch
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 14:54 #23259Senior Member

Posts: 234Frankie
Has anyone seen Dakotas utr friend yet?
-
11-30-21 14:52 #23258Senior Member

Posts: 118Saw her today
I saw her today and she had cosmetic surgery and all activities are available so I don't know why you are saying to wait a few weeks.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 13:05 #23257Senior Member

Posts: 127Sexy blond midloth
Looked but not found any info on this lady. Anyone have any input before I partake.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/516992938688
Thanks.
Peace out.
SG.
-
11-30-21 11:38 #23256Senior Member

Posts: 192Lynn
Visited Lynn and she was fun but recently had surgery. I would give things a few weeks to heal.
-
11-28-21 13:34 #23255Senior Member

Posts: 49New yo the forum!
I'm new to this forum but remember the days of BP! I'll be in town the week after next and dreaming about some stress relief. I'm wondering if STG, or the EGator, a better path to enlightenment? Only me in town for 2 weeks so I got to hit the ground running! If anyone willing to shed some light to a new member it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
-
11-28-21 12:49 #23254Senior Member

Posts: 171Link update
Fake pics. Crack head that will try to cash and dash if given opportunity. Skills no good. Avoid.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/952505486856
-
11-28-21 08:07 #23253Senior Member

Posts: 692nd that
I'm right there with twistedmetal on this. I know all the girls I see allow bbfscip. I'm pretty sure your there is plenty if seed already deposited prior to me unloading inside her also.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 07:15 #23252Senior Member

Posts: 1084Most all will tell you they are STD free. Good luck bro and as for me, I assume they all have something because years of experience has taught me that many many do.
Originally Posted by CLF3142
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




