Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,116 to 14,130 of 37371
-
11-30-21 15:51 #23256Senior Member

Posts: 88What'd she have done? New set of bolt ons?
Originally Posted by BigDaddyCouch
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 14:54 #23255Senior Member

Posts: 234Frankie
Has anyone seen Dakotas utr friend yet?
-
11-30-21 14:52 #23254Senior Member

Posts: 118Saw her today
I saw her today and she had cosmetic surgery and all activities are available so I don't know why you are saying to wait a few weeks.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 13:05 #23253Senior Member

Posts: 127Sexy blond midloth
Looked but not found any info on this lady. Anyone have any input before I partake.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/516992938688
Thanks.
Peace out.
SG.
-
11-30-21 11:38 #23252Senior Member

Posts: 192Lynn
Visited Lynn and she was fun but recently had surgery. I would give things a few weeks to heal.
-
11-28-21 13:34 #23251Senior Member

Posts: 49New yo the forum!
I'm new to this forum but remember the days of BP! I'll be in town the week after next and dreaming about some stress relief. I'm wondering if STG, or the EGator, a better path to enlightenment? Only me in town for 2 weeks so I got to hit the ground running! If anyone willing to shed some light to a new member it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
-
11-28-21 12:49 #23250Senior Member

Posts: 171Link update
Fake pics. Crack head that will try to cash and dash if given opportunity. Skills no good. Avoid.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/952505486856
-
11-28-21 08:07 #23249Senior Member

Posts: 692nd that
I'm right there with twistedmetal on this. I know all the girls I see allow bbfscip. I'm pretty sure your there is plenty if seed already deposited prior to me unloading inside her also.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 07:15 #23248Senior Member

Posts: 1084Most all will tell you they are STD free. Good luck bro and as for me, I assume they all have something because years of experience has taught me that many many do.
Originally Posted by CLF3142
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 05:45 #23247Senior Member

Posts: 274Bruna Lopes VIP
So I just want to send this out to everybody and I stand by my original review. Bruna has joined the VIP Latin ladies: https://brunalopes.escortbook.com/ Now having said that I'm not going to hold this against the VIP ladies as they normally have a nice line-up with some good looking candidates. This review is purely my point of view and you may have a better connection but I don't think that Bruno is worth the $$ per hour. She agreed to provide me with reference and then went off on me when "VIP" asked her for a reference. LOL go figure!
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 23:42 #23246Regular Member

Posts: 7Jessica
That's not surprising. She would let anyone go bare and would tell you that you are the only one. Guys when she says just you can go bare, she means all can go bare and cum in her.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 23:42 #23245Senior Member

Posts: 371I saw her once before, pics are inaccurate, has a decent body and a bit of a "butter face".
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
Everything covered, even daty.
Was a bit too restrictive for me to consider a return.
-
11-27-21 17:16 #23244Senior Member

Posts: 316Most of the women I see allow bbfscip. I wouldn't do it because someone probably just seeded her tube 30 minutes before I showed up. I would add my jesus juice to the dna dumpster but I wouldn't eat from it.
Originally Posted by CLF3142
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 15:16 #23243Senior Member

Posts: 124Daty
Mongers- I know there are lots of ads of girls out there which "say" they allow DATY, but a lot don't. I'm sure that there are many that one probably shouldn't DATY. I'm looking for a female with good hygiene, no STD's that welcomes DATY. Age, weight, race don't matter. Hopefully she can cum multiple times. IF you know of such a person, please DM me info. Thanks.
-
11-27-21 15:09 #23242Senior Member

Posts: 30Got stood up
I was really hoping to share a dream with her today. Once I got there, she ghosted me. Waited for hh. After an hour, she texted me back that her phone died.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
And I was texting her on 2 #s that she has (7261 & 6655). Anyway, better this than getting C'd and D'd I guess.









Reply With Quote






