Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 941 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 441 841 891 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 991 1041 1441 1941 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,115 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23258

    Been here a while

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes you can find info on other site.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8044426677?auth=1
    I contacted her a few years ago before I was posting on this board. Hadn't seen any of her ads again until recently. If I remember correctly her rates were pretty much in line. She did require a picture of your private parts for verification, which I hadn't run into before and it caught me off guard so I politely declined.

  2. #23257

    Sexy blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy  [View Original Post]
    Looked but not found any info on this lady. Anyone have any input before I partake.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/516992938688

    Thanks.

    Peace out.

    SG.
    Sometimes you can find info on other site.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8044426677?auth=1

  3. #23256
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyCouch  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today and she had cosmetic surgery and all activities are available so I don't know why you are saying to wait a few weeks.
    What'd she have done? New set of bolt ons?

  4. #23255

    Frankie

    Has anyone seen Dakotas utr friend yet?

  5. #23254

    Saw her today

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Visited Lynn and she was fun but recently had surgery. I would give things a few weeks to heal.
    I saw her today and she had cosmetic surgery and all activities are available so I don't know why you are saying to wait a few weeks.

  6. #23253

    Sexy blond midloth

    Looked but not found any info on this lady. Anyone have any input before I partake.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/516992938688

    Thanks.

    Peace out.

    SG.

  7. #23252

    Lynn

    Visited Lynn and she was fun but recently had surgery. I would give things a few weeks to heal.

  8. #23251

    New yo the forum!

    I'm new to this forum but remember the days of BP! I'll be in town the week after next and dreaming about some stress relief. I'm wondering if STG, or the EGator, a better path to enlightenment? Only me in town for 2 weeks so I got to hit the ground running! If anyone willing to shed some light to a new member it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

  9. #23250

    Link update

    Fake pics. Crack head that will try to cash and dash if given opportunity. Skills no good. Avoid.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/952505486856

  10. #23249

    2nd that

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    Most of the women I see allow bbfscip. I wouldn't do it because someone probably just seeded her tube 30 minutes before I showed up. I would add my jesus juice to the dna dumpster but I wouldn't eat from it.
    I'm right there with twistedmetal on this. I know all the girls I see allow bbfscip. I'm pretty sure your there is plenty if seed already deposited prior to me unloading inside her also.

  11. #23248
    Quote Originally Posted by CLF3142  [View Original Post]
    Mongers- I know there are lots of ads of girls out there which "say" they allow DATY, but a lot don't. I'm sure that there are many that one probably shouldn't DATY. I'm looking for a female with good hygiene, no STD's that welcomes DATY. Age, weight, race don't matter. Hopefully she can cum multiple times. IF you know of such a person, please DM me info. Thanks.
    Most all will tell you they are STD free. Good luck bro and as for me, I assume they all have something because years of experience has taught me that many many do.

  12. #23247

    Bruna Lopes VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Visited Bruna Lopes yesterday: https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5575161.htm?cat=1 Very attractive young Brazilian who reminded me of Heather Bentley for those who have met Heather. Friendly and personable "at first" GFE for hhr 350 hr 500. So I opted for and hr. Then began with CBJ. Okay. Doggy, mish, DATY all for a good hhr. She began complaining about the time so I reminded her it was an hr. Think she got upset when she climaxed in DATY. Stood her up and bent her over then more doggy and she complained more then CBJ to finish. Many ads say upscale but she's not one of them.
    So I just want to send this out to everybody and I stand by my original review. Bruna has joined the VIP Latin ladies: https://brunalopes.escortbook.com/ Now having said that I'm not going to hold this against the VIP ladies as they normally have a nice line-up with some good looking candidates. This review is purely my point of view and you may have a better connection but I don't think that Bruno is worth the $$ per hour. She agreed to provide me with reference and then went off on me when "VIP" asked her for a reference. LOL go figure!

  13. #23246

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Just do not look on right side of bed on floor. Chances high you will see the puddle where she spits the cum after BBBJ. And no, I'm not kidding.

    Massive turn off.
    That's not surprising. She would let anyone go bare and would tell you that you are the only one. Guys when she says just you can go bare, she means all can go bare and cum in her.

  14. #23245
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about seeing this one but one monger said the ass was not that fat and was not the girl in the pics. Does anyone know how she looks or how the body is. What was the damgage for visit and was it worth it.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/121501253590
    I saw her once before, pics are inaccurate, has a decent body and a bit of a "butter face".

    Everything covered, even daty.

    Was a bit too restrictive for me to consider a return.

  15. #23244
    Quote Originally Posted by CLF3142  [View Original Post]
    Mongers- I know there are lots of ads of girls out there which "say" they allow DATY, but a lot don't. I'm sure that there are many that one probably shouldn't DATY. I'm looking for a female with good hygiene, no STD's that welcomes DATY. Age, weight, race don't matter. Hopefully she can cum multiple times. IF you know of such a person, please DM me info. Thanks.
    Most of the women I see allow bbfscip. I wouldn't do it because someone probably just seeded her tube 30 minutes before I showed up. I would add my jesus juice to the dna dumpster but I wouldn't eat from it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape