Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 942 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 442 842 892 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 992 1042 1442 1942 ... LastLast
Results 14,116 to 14,130 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23251

    Bruna Lopes VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Visited Bruna Lopes yesterday: https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5575161.htm?cat=1 Very attractive young Brazilian who reminded me of Heather Bentley for those who have met Heather. Friendly and personable "at first" GFE for hhr 350 hr 500. So I opted for and hr. Then began with CBJ. Okay. Doggy, mish, DATY all for a good hhr. She began complaining about the time so I reminded her it was an hr. Think she got upset when she climaxed in DATY. Stood her up and bent her over then more doggy and she complained more then CBJ to finish. Many ads say upscale but she's not one of them.
    So I just want to send this out to everybody and I stand by my original review. Bruna has joined the VIP Latin ladies: https://brunalopes.escortbook.com/ Now having said that I'm not going to hold this against the VIP ladies as they normally have a nice line-up with some good looking candidates. This review is purely my point of view and you may have a better connection but I don't think that Bruno is worth the $$ per hour. She agreed to provide me with reference and then went off on me when "VIP" asked her for a reference. LOL go figure!

  2. #23250

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Just do not look on right side of bed on floor. Chances high you will see the puddle where she spits the cum after BBBJ. And no, I'm not kidding.

    Massive turn off.
    That's not surprising. She would let anyone go bare and would tell you that you are the only one. Guys when she says just you can go bare, she means all can go bare and cum in her.

  3. #23249
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about seeing this one but one monger said the ass was not that fat and was not the girl in the pics. Does anyone know how she looks or how the body is. What was the damgage for visit and was it worth it.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/121501253590
    I saw her once before, pics are inaccurate, has a decent body and a bit of a "butter face".

    Everything covered, even daty.

    Was a bit too restrictive for me to consider a return.

  4. #23248
    Quote Originally Posted by CLF3142  [View Original Post]
    Mongers- I know there are lots of ads of girls out there which "say" they allow DATY, but a lot don't. I'm sure that there are many that one probably shouldn't DATY. I'm looking for a female with good hygiene, no STD's that welcomes DATY. Age, weight, race don't matter. Hopefully she can cum multiple times. IF you know of such a person, please DM me info. Thanks.
    Most of the women I see allow bbfscip. I wouldn't do it because someone probably just seeded her tube 30 minutes before I showed up. I would add my jesus juice to the dna dumpster but I wouldn't eat from it.

  5. #23247

    Daty

    Mongers- I know there are lots of ads of girls out there which "say" they allow DATY, but a lot don't. I'm sure that there are many that one probably shouldn't DATY. I'm looking for a female with good hygiene, no STD's that welcomes DATY. Age, weight, race don't matter. Hopefully she can cum multiple times. IF you know of such a person, please DM me info. Thanks.

  6. #23246

    Got stood up

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Just do not look on right side of bed on floor. Chances high you will see the puddle where she spits the cum after BBBJ. And no, I'm not kidding.

    Massive turn off.
    I was really hoping to share a dream with her today. Once I got there, she ghosted me. Waited for hh. After an hour, she texted me back that her phone died.

    And I was texting her on 2 #s that she has (7261 & 6655). Anyway, better this than getting C'd and D'd I guess.

  7. #23245
    Quote Originally Posted by Datboicuz  [View Original Post]
    So I hit up Jessica last night and no answer. Then today she hits me to say she has a new number.

    And sent me these pics? Anyone that has seen Jessica can confirm this is her.

    Or should I be concerned.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/913502961972
    Just do not look on right side of bed on floor. Chances high you will see the puddle where she spits the cum after BBBJ. And no, I'm not kidding.

    Massive turn off.

  8. #23244

    Ashley 🎀 🛍 🍭 Sweet like candy

    Was thinking about seeing this one but one monger said the ass was not that fat and was not the girl in the pics. Does anyone know how she looks or how the body is. What was the damgage for visit and was it worth it.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/121501253590

  9. #23243

    Zoe

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    Me and other guys I know where told by her that review is wrong or fake. Maybe its from before she retired. She was stressing she has seen no one in over a year and won't be and please stop contacting her. I told her well she does still have ads up on tryst.
    And her profile on Ave is still up? Personally, why have them up still if you are retired. Probably keeping the door crack just in case.

  10. #23242

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Datboicuz  [View Original Post]
    So I hit up Jessica last night and no answer. Then today she hits me to say she has a new number.

    And sent me these pics? Anyone that has seen Jessica can confirm this is her.

    Or should I be concerned.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/913502961972
    If the number ends 7261 that's her. Pictures are old but look good enough after a few drinks. Her QV rate is a deal and she will treat regulars even better. She doesn't have any limits too. Just be careful at that hotel per other reports.

  11. #23241

    No Talent

    Yea it has dried up. Bella is gone from drugs. Violet is gone Maria has cleaned up working a job. Lot of the good ones are gone. I left the scene saying won't support any more drug habits. Been watching and looking. Just not that many to go to now that you can trust. Desperate need of some new good talent around here. So many in jail and gone from us due to drugs. Just be careful out there and treat the good ones right. Be safe out there to all the ones still out. Be safe and cool fellas.

  12. #23240

    Jessica

    Yea that's her, . 60 and she willing to do anything. FYI her pictures she sends out are very old. But still worth. 60 for a quick anal

    Quote Originally Posted by Datboicuz  [View Original Post]
    So I hit up Jessica last night and no answer. Then today she hits me to say she has a new number.

    And sent me these pics? Anyone that has seen Jessica can confirm this is her.

    Or should I be concerned.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/913502961972
    .

  13. #23239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDanner  [View Original Post]
    Plus, covid didn't help anything at all. RVA's talent is NOTHING like it used to be before the turn of 2020. That's not saying that there aren't gems out there, but goodness it's gone down hill, not just in quality but quantity too. Along with that, providers raising their rates because "it's a bigger risk for them to catch covid". By normal logic, if that's your reasoning, why put a price on your health in the first place. Inflation didn't just hit us in the supermarket and gas pumps, but it's really coming full circle.
    So freaking right. Scrolling thru STG and they are either straight up dogs or fake. When redbone is the best option after scrolling thru page you know it's pretty low. For those that don't mind riding Tysons corner and north have some talent. Take a drive every now and then. Just came back from Oxon Hill and several were really good. Believe most are traveling but there are some local talent there. As far as Richmond goes I refuse to pay 1. 5 hhr for these low hangers. Rates are high because desperate mongers with expendable income pay it. Even when reviews have been bad they still go back. Rather stay home and hit my own junk. Well sorry about rant. Why'all be safe.

  14. #23238

    Jessica

    So I hit up Jessica last night and no answer. Then today she hits me to say she has a new number.

    And sent me these pics? Anyone that has seen Jessica can confirm this is her.

    Or should I be concerned.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/913502961972
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7610.jpeg‎   7609.jpeg‎   7608.jpeg‎  

  15. #23237
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Can someone confirm that she is real provider, her face looks familiar and her pics are taken in a hotel room.
    That's Anastasia Rose, porn star. So my guess 99.99999% sure fake ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape