Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 10391
-
11-29-21 11:54 #5171Senior Member

Posts: 2335I paid six for an long lunch (not this girl) and a hour and a half of GFE recently. She was beautiful (sorry can't share here). Add the room and lunch and yea. The hobby is such shit right now, what's a guy to do?
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
Some of these girls have outrageous GPS.
-
11-29-21 10:39 #5170Senior Member

Posts: 1115Bree / Bella
She's cute. Do you recall how much that set you back?
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 07:30 #5169Senior Member

Posts: 49Thanks for the report. I just sent her a message yesterday. She read it, but did not respond. Guess I dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by Pooner05
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 16:12 #5168Senior Member

Posts: 181To be fair once my cock was in her mouth and things were in that realm, she was better to be around LOL.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 12:24 #5167Senior Member

Posts: 2939Oh snap! Sounds like she has gotten worse! I saw her pre boob job and she was exhausting then, but fun in the sack.
Originally Posted by Pooner05
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 11:17 #5166Senior Member

Posts: 181Not worth experience imo
Met with her recently. Honestly one of the worst experiences ever. She would probably accept $300 but I had offered 360 after she told me 500 was her ppm. Pics are of her but crom years ago probably. She's bigger now with a bad boob job. Secondly, she's an alcoholic who doesn't stop talking. Literally does not shut up. If you try to reply, she will cut you off. She tries to convince you she doesn't meet just anyone blah blah blah. She talks about the drama that is her life and god damn she's got a lot of it. I'd avoid personally. Have had better luck with girls on that site who are cheaper and much much better and fun to be around.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 01:48 #5165Senior Member

Posts: 330Miki
What was her rate?
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 15:22 #5164Senior Member

Posts: 116MickiRae: Super Soaker
I can confirm this! She is smart and cool and fun and an absolute Orgasm Machine. I have many videos of our sheet soaking adventures!
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 14:23 #5163Senior Member

Posts: 120MissChampagne
She's a fun fuck. Didn't ask me for a dime. CIP / CIA. She ghosted me after a few meets. Husband let's her do her thing. Agree that she was hard to schedule with.
Originally Posted by Smuma6
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 12:58 #5162Senior Member

Posts: 2939Min 500
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-bf2739ca5822
Didn't get past the 500 per meet.
-
11-27-21 12:14 #5161Senior Member

Posts: 181Yeah talked with both. They each want the same rate 500 for no bare so I passed.
Originally Posted by SeattleCasual
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 20:24 #5160Senior Member

Posts: 120Aspen ora
She's real and offers BBFS / greek / CIA. She's grown a little since her movie days though. Forgot the price per meet but was amicable to negotiations.
Originally Posted by SeattleCasual
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 18:28 #5159Senior Member

Posts: 28Aspen Ora
The user name is "Aspenora" and her subtitle is "I used to film movies!
Originally Posted by Rjx1234
[View Original Post]
The services she offers and at what price are a completely different story.
-
11-26-21 17:03 #5158Senior Member

Posts: 28CiannaB206.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-6cb0d4902184
MinaB206.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-ddf25e2656c3
These two basically have the same profile, so I assume they're being managed by the same person.
-
11-26-21 15:01 #5157Senior Member

Posts: 330Marryjane97. GPS
Wants $500 ppm or 2 k monthly.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-ba7d793bf640










Reply With Quote






