|
|
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 2335
I paid six for an long lunch (not this girl) and a hour and a half of GFE recently. She was beautiful (sorry can't share here). Add the room and lunch and yea. The hobby is such shit right now, what's a guy to do?
Some of these girls have outrageous GPS.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1115
Bree / Bella
She's cute. Do you recall how much that set you back?
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 49
 Originally Posted by Pooner05
[View Original Post]
Met with her recently. Honestly one of the worst experiences ever. She would probably accept $300 but I had offered 360 after she told me 500 was her ppm. Pics are of her but crom years ago probably. She's bigger now with a bad boob job. Secondly, she's an alcoholic who doesn't stop talking. Literally does not shut up. If you try to reply, she will cut you off. She tries to convince you she doesn't meet just anyone blah blah blah. She talks about the drama that is her life and god damn she's got a lot of it. I'd avoid personally. Have had better luck with girls on that site who are cheaper and much much better and fun to be around.
Thanks for the report. I just sent her a message yesterday. She read it, but did not respond. Guess I dodged a bullet.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 181
 Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
Oh snap! Sounds like she has gotten worse! I saw her pre boob job and she was exhausting then, but fun in the sack.
To be fair once my cock was in her mouth and things were in that realm, she was better to be around LOL.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 2939
 Originally Posted by Pooner05
[View Original Post]
Met with her recently. Honestly one of the worst experiences ever. She would probably accept $300 but I had offered 360 after she told me 500 was her ppm. Pics are of her but crom years ago probably. She's bigger now with a bad boob job. Secondly, she's an alcoholic who doesn't stop talking. Literally does not shut up. If you try to reply, she will cut you off. She tries to convince you she doesn't meet just anyone blah blah blah. She talks about the drama that is her life and god damn she's got a lot of it. I'd avoid personally. Have had better luck with girls on that site who are cheaper and much much better and fun to be around.
Oh snap! Sounds like she has gotten worse! I saw her pre boob job and she was exhausting then, but fun in the sack.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 181
Not worth experience imo
Met with her recently. Honestly one of the worst experiences ever. She would probably accept $300 but I had offered 360 after she told me 500 was her ppm. Pics are of her but crom years ago probably. She's bigger now with a bad boob job. Secondly, she's an alcoholic who doesn't stop talking. Literally does not shut up. If you try to reply, she will cut you off. She tries to convince you she doesn't meet just anyone blah blah blah. She talks about the drama that is her life and god damn she's got a lot of it. I'd avoid personally. Have had better luck with girls on that site who are cheaper and much much better and fun to be around.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 330
Miki
 Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
Definitely a rocking bod! Pics are a bit outdated, but she is super fun in the sack and a super soaker. I mean like have to beds in the room if you are staying the night. I only did morning visits with this sprikler, let the room cleaners deal with the puddles LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-042d20003f2d
What was her rate?
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 116
MickiRae: Super Soaker
I can confirm this! She is smart and cool and fun and an absolute Orgasm Machine. I have many videos of our sheet soaking adventures!
 Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
Definitely a rocking bod! Pics are a bit outdated, but she is super fun in the sack and a super soaker. I mean like have to beds in the room if you are staying the night. I only did morning visits with this sprikler, let the room cleaners deal with the puddles LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-042d20003f2d
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 120
MissChampagne
She's a fun fuck. Didn't ask me for a dime. CIP / CIA. She ghosted me after a few meets. Husband let's her do her thing. Agree that she was hard to schedule with.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 2939
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 181
Yeah talked with both. They each want the same rate 500 for no bare so I passed.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 120
Aspen ora
 Originally Posted by SeattleCasual
[View Original Post]
The user name is "Aspenora" and her subtitle is "I used to film movies!
The services she offers and at what price are a completely different story.
She's real and offers BBFS / greek / CIA. She's grown a little since her movie days though. Forgot the price per meet but was amicable to negotiations.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 28
Aspen Ora
 Originally Posted by Rjx1234
[View Original Post]
Most likely fake. The pics are Aspen Ora, porn star.
Google image search is useful in these situations.
The user name is "Aspenora" and her subtitle is "I used to film movies!
The services she offers and at what price are a completely different story.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 28
CiannaB206.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-6cb0d4902184
MinaB206.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-ddf25e2656c3
These two basically have the same profile, so I assume they're being managed by the same person.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 330
Posting Limitations
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
|
|