Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 365 of 693 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 415 465 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 10388
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4928

    That bann stick

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    I just got banned from SA! I've heard you guys talk about this happening but I never thought it would happen to me. I've been a loyal subscriber for so long. How can they do this to me?!
    Because they run their site in a completely deranged way. I found this out the hard way. A lot of girls on there get their premium memberships by working as "moderators" who look at private messages for inappropriate content. So chances are you've met a girl on there who has read all of your private messages. Like any other woman, they can get jealous or just decide you pissed them off and then they will get "even" with you by banning you.

    Since as "moderators" they will also see your support email asking why you got banned don't hold your breath on getting any reply, much less one that makes sense.

    I know this because I got banned for a completely silly reason literally hours after having a falling out with a girl who was a moderator, and the same girl logged onto SA and showed me messages she could see to and from other users.

  2. #4927

    WTF? Banned?

    I just got banned from SA! I've heard you guys talk about this happening but I never thought it would happen to me. I've been a loyal subscriber for so long. How can they do this to me?!

  3. #4926
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjx1234  [View Original Post]
    Most likely fake. The pics are Aspen Ora, porn star.

    Google image search is useful in these situations.
    However this is the area where Aspen lives. She's a bikini barista too and is incredibly chill, I know she had an ad on here about a year ago that was valid. Who knows, this might be real.

  4. #4925

    Right, professional pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjx1234  [View Original Post]
    Most likely fake. The pics are Aspen Ora, porn star.

    Google image search is useful in these situations.
    I know I've said it before, but I don't trust anyone with professional pictures like that.

  5. #4924
    Quote Originally Posted by Rousse  [View Original Post]
    Red-headed gal? Yeah, everyone has a kink. I think she got it in a divorce though. Not the same as sustainable income.
    Nailed it. Sent you a PM.

  6. #4923

    Great guide

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    There isn't a one-size-fits-all answer to that question. I'll just describe what has mostly worked for me.

    Usually I like to have a meet-and-greet at some public place (usually these days that is someplace we can eat and drink and talk outside) before getting down to serious action. I will usually give a girl $50 or $100 for such a meet and greet, but that is strictly a one-time thing. Either we move on to other things or we never see each other again. It can easily go either way.

    For our more private meetings, I prefer getting a discreet hotel room. Since I travel to Seattle on business this can work out pretty well. PPM arrangement prices very much depend on the girl, and can be as low as $200 and on up into the stratosphere. For actual longer-term allowances that can vary a lot to. I've had a few that worked out well (a few meetings a month) for $1500/ month, and some more expensive ones that bluntly provided very little additional value and a lot more drama and trauma. Usually I don't expect such an arrangement to last more than about six months.
    Great guide. You should also browse this thread for some easy sure things. Getting the experience under your belt and learning how to weed out the girls that have GPS or online scammers is valuable.

  7. #4922
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Does anyone use Secret Benefits?

    I haven't yet, only SA, but I'm curious if anyone has had good luck there? Many of the accounts look legit.

  8. #4921
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I had one I saw earlier this week. She took me to her home in Issaquah. I took one look at the house and was like, what are you doing this for? After I left, I looked the house up on Redfin it was valued at 1. 4 million and according the KC records she owned it all by herself. I was like, "you got more money than me, what am I paying you for?" She was a little older and a lot of fun.
    Red-headed gal? Yeah, everyone has a kink. I think she got it in a divorce though. Not the same as sustainable income.

  9. #4920
    Quote Originally Posted by DaCruz6  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3f3a7...a-56fc1730589e

    TGTBT? Or gps. One or the other LOL.
    Most likely fake. The pics are Aspen Ora, porn star.

    Google image search is useful in these situations.

  10. #4919

    Tgtbt?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3f3a7...a-56fc1730589e

    TGTBT? Or gps. One or the other LOL.

  11. #4918
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    There isn't a one-size-fits-all answer to that question. I'll just describe what has mostly worked for me.

    Usually I like to have a meet-and-greet at some public place (usually these days that is someplace we can eat and drink and talk outside) before getting down to serious action. I will usually give a girl $50 or $100 for such a meet and greet, but that is strictly a one-time thing. Either we move on to other things or we never see each other again. It can easily go either way.

    For our more private meetings, I prefer getting a discreet hotel room. Since I travel to Seattle on business this can work out pretty well. PPM arrangement prices very much depend on the girl, and can be as low as $200 and on up into the stratosphere. For actual longer-term allowances that can vary a lot to. I've had a few that worked out well (a few meetings a month) for $1500/ month, and some more expensive ones that bluntly provided very little additional value and a lot more drama and trauma. Usually I don't expect such an arrangement to last more than about six months.
    This is exactly my strategy also. Only difference is low-end has been $150 and my limit is $500 total. If she can't host it's usually $400+ room. If she can host, I'll do $500, if she asks (and is worth it).

    I quit doing general allowances because after a few payments, they get lazy. They quit texting, make it harder to meet and when you do meet, they try to get in and out as quickly as possible.

  12. #4917

    About sugar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Afairma  [View Original Post]
    ...
    I guess a basic question is, what sort of allowance are why'll giving SBs? I'm budgeting 1 k // mo for allowances, but I don't know if that will get me anywhere in this expensive-ass city. I know this is down to the individual.

    Second, what is protocol on meeting someone for the first time? I'm not as interested in a pay per meet arrangement, especially an initial meet to feel out vibes. This something you all clear up before the first meet, or during?
    There isn't a one-size-fits-all answer to that question. I'll just describe what has mostly worked for me.

    Usually I like to have a meet-and-greet at some public place (usually these days that is someplace we can eat and drink and talk outside) before getting down to serious action. I will usually give a girl $50 or $100 for such a meet and greet, but that is strictly a one-time thing. Either we move on to other things or we never see each other again. It can easily go either way.

    For our more private meetings, I prefer getting a discreet hotel room. Since I travel to Seattle on business this can work out pretty well. PPM arrangement prices very much depend on the girl, and can be as low as $200 and on up into the stratosphere. For actual longer-term allowances that can vary a lot to. I've had a few that worked out well (a few meetings a month) for $1500/ month, and some more expensive ones that bluntly provided very little additional value and a lot more drama and trauma. Usually I don't expect such an arrangement to last more than about six months.

  13. #4916

    Looking into sugar. Questions

    I've done a bit of fucking around with escorts and in massage parlors, but it's not really doing it for me right now. I'm looking into potentially picking up a SB, but this shit is new to me so I've got a couple questions I'd appreciate why'll giving me some insight on.

    I guess a basic question is, what sort of allowance are why'll giving SBs? I'm budgeting 1 k // mo for allowances, but I don't know if that will get me anywhere in this expensive-ass city. I know this is down to the individual.

    Second, what is protocol on meeting someone for the first time? I'm not as interested in a pay per meet arrangement, especially an initial meet to feel out vibes. This something you all clear up before the first meet, or during?

  14. #4915

    Maybe I'm missing out.

    But I would have never have even contacted that girl based solely on the pics. I assume that anyone with professional looking pics is fake but sometimes I wonder if I'm making myself miss out on the really good stuff.

  15. #4914

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape