Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 3727
-
11-26-21 23:41 #3232Senior Member

Posts: 1475You are too kind.
Let me correct you just a bit, it is more than vast majority. ALL mongers sending deposits are getting ripped off.
Originally Posted by Hdintally
[View Original Post]
Guys, keep repeating this, NEVER send a deposit! It is a scam if a deposit is required. The average Nigerian scammer that floods LC could only make a couple bucks a day working a real job. Even if the deposit is only like 20 bucks, that is more than the scammer can make in a week as a day laborer.
Let me say it a again: NEVER, EVER SEND A DEPOSIT! DON"T GET FOOLED BY THE PHOTOS! WHEN YOU SEE THE PHOTOS, JUST REMEMBER YOUR CASH IS GOING TO A NIGERIAN DUDE INSTEAD!
-
11-26-21 21:57 #3231Senior Member

Posts: 156Well said
Too many folks are sending deposits and the vast majority are probably getting ripped off.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 13:36 #3230Senior Member

Posts: 1144Turkey vs. Roast Beef
Anyone having beef curtains today, turkey or both for Thanksgiving?
-
11-25-21 11:40 #3229Banned Member

Posts: 5352Don't care how pink the pussy is an ever if is a great deal I won't give a deposit. May loose out on some good pussy but also won't get scammed giving deposit. HB.
Originally Posted by XFormed99
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 11:55 #3228Senior Member

Posts: 537This LC post gets you visuals. On a double
JaeLynn is the tatted up one. Number goes to her, but was on Kik with Renee and confirmed that PSE "power couple.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...tampa/67224991
Originally Posted by XFormed99
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 21:20 #3227Senior Member

Posts: 537The Renee Q partner is legit
Reviews are in this forum and St Pete.
JaeLynn Piggs. So 2 serious women. And the $$ is a great deal.
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 21:15 #3226Senior Member

Posts: 1714Duo
Look up Renee Quinn on tryst and she has a duo rate of 500 an hour. But you really need to add at least three hundred to get two top quality girls.
Originally Posted by Flassical
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 17:57 #3225Senior Member

Posts: 272LOL you better budget a lot more. Most 3 ways I've had with top I mean top shelf ladies has been about 1600.
Originally Posted by Flassical
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 14:58 #3224Regular Member

Posts: 1Plesse help me find the 2 hottest in the city
Hello,
All my life I've dreamed of a three way dance and it just never happened for me.
I'm 42 years old.
It's time.
For me the most important thing is I want two absolutely stunning gorgeous women. I'd like this to happen in Orlando- seems reasonable but from reading all the posts in this thread it seems like it's difficult to find what I'm looking for here.
Do I really need to fly to Vegas for this?
Would I be better off at a strip club, massage parlor, or escorts on this very site?
Budget is around $500.
Can someone please point me in the right direction?
-
11-03-21 11:41 #3223Senior Member

Posts: 418Looking for Chyna or China?
Just taking a shot in the dark, but I was looking to reconnect with a provider that went by Chyna or China. Last time I saw her she was staying at the Motel 6 on Adamo in the Brandon area. She was black, cute, shorter hair, thin and maybe 5'2" to 5'5". She was palling around with Ruby from time to time before she passed. Any info, leads or a number would be great via PM. Thanks if you can help a brother out.
-
11-02-21 10:27 #3222Senior Member

Posts: 272Shit didn't even know this board existed until about three years ago. Am I'm old as dirt.
Originally Posted by Brasky
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 10:08 #3221Senior Member

Posts: 418No conspiracy
Lime, yea, I wanted to throw out some names, but I'm not looking to hurt any of the girls. Especially if it is just a coincidence like I said. Here's what I can add. I have been texting a few of our well known providers and three went dark right after the busts were announced for a few days. These are local girls who don't travel often and are pretty reliable. Then when I do reconnect with two of them, they are paranoid and start asking who is this and why am I reaching out as they have not posted in awhile. One of the providers was from Brandon, South Tampa and the other was recently staying by the airport. The third one is still dark.
Originally Posted by LimeRick14
[View Original Post]
I also have some back channel convos with other hobbyists. The idea of some of the girls were busted and were helping LE came from these back channel convos. One hobbyist said he heard it from one of his regulars. I'm not a conspiracy type believer, but we all know these gals and we all know most will do or say just about anything to stay out of the grey bar hotel. This is why I took the tact I did.
Good news is one of Tampa's well know providers is back posting, so maybe I'm dead wrong. Won't be the first time and definitely not the last. We have a huge collective knowledge on this board and I was just asking a question that some of us may have been thinking. After all, this seems to be the first bust I can remember that did not have any providers.
-
10-31-21 22:28 #3220Senior Member

Posts: 934Blind mongers
I read an article a couple years ago, that quoted the percentage of mongers who use a review board as, whether USASG or ECCIE or TNA etc, around 30%. Think about that for a minute. 7 out of 10 mongers are going in blind on a wing and hope and a prayer.
Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 18:11 #3219Banned Member

Posts: 986Heck
A hotel room that clean is almost a giveaway in itself!
Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 15:14 #3218Senior Member

Posts: 542It's Not a Conspiracy
They don't need to do anything like that.
Originally Posted by Rockit
[View Original Post]
Amateur mongers will beat a path to their door.
THIS is the girl that LEO used in their fake sting ads in August.
Nice smile she has, isn't it?










Reply With Quote





