Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 249 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 3727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3232

    You are too kind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hdintally  [View Original Post]
    Too many folks are sending deposits and the vast majority are probably getting ripped off.
    Let me correct you just a bit, it is more than vast majority. ALL mongers sending deposits are getting ripped off.

    Guys, keep repeating this, NEVER send a deposit! It is a scam if a deposit is required. The average Nigerian scammer that floods LC could only make a couple bucks a day working a real job. Even if the deposit is only like 20 bucks, that is more than the scammer can make in a week as a day laborer.

    Let me say it a again: NEVER, EVER SEND A DEPOSIT! DON"T GET FOOLED BY THE PHOTOS! WHEN YOU SEE THE PHOTOS, JUST REMEMBER YOUR CASH IS GOING TO A NIGERIAN DUDE INSTEAD!

  2. #3231

    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Don't care how pink the pussy is an ever if is a great deal I won't give a deposit. May loose out on some good pussy but also won't get scammed giving deposit. HB.
    Too many folks are sending deposits and the vast majority are probably getting ripped off.

  3. #3230

    Turkey vs. Roast Beef

    Anyone having beef curtains today, turkey or both for Thanksgiving?

  4. #3229
    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    JaeLynn is the tatted up one. Number goes to her, but was on Kik with Renee and confirmed that PSE "power couple.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...tampa/67224991
    Don't care how pink the pussy is an ever if is a great deal I won't give a deposit. May loose out on some good pussy but also won't get scammed giving deposit. HB.

  5. #3228

    This LC post gets you visuals. On a double

    JaeLynn is the tatted up one. Number goes to her, but was on Kik with Renee and confirmed that PSE "power couple.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...tampa/67224991

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Reviews are in this forum and St Pete.

    JaeLynn Piggs. So 2 serious women. And the $$ is a great deal.

  6. #3227

    The Renee Q partner is legit

    Reviews are in this forum and St Pete.

    JaeLynn Piggs. So 2 serious women. And the $$ is a great deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Look up Renee Quinn on tryst and she has a duo rate of 500 an hour. But you really need to add at least three hundred to get two top quality girls.

  7. #3226
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by Flassical  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    All my life I've dreamed of a three way dance and it just never happened for me.

    I'm 42 years old.

    It's time.

    For me the most important thing is I want two absolutely stunning gorgeous women. I'd like this to happen in Orlando- seems reasonable but from reading all the posts in this thread it seems like it's difficult to find what I'm looking for here.

    Do I really need to fly to Vegas for this?

    Would I be better off at a strip club, massage parlor, or escorts on this very site?

    Budget is around $500.

    Can someone please point me in the right direction?
    Look up Renee Quinn on tryst and she has a duo rate of 500 an hour. But you really need to add at least three hundred to get two top quality girls.

  8. #3225
    Quote Originally Posted by Flassical  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    All my life I've dreamed of a three way dance and it just never happened for me.

    I'm 42 years old.

    It's time.

    For me the most important thing is I want two absolutely stunning gorgeous women. I'd like this to happen in Orlando- seems reasonable but from reading all the posts in this thread it seems like it's difficult to find what I'm looking for here.

    Do I really need to fly to Vegas for this?

    Would I be better off at a strip club, massage parlor, or escorts on this very site?

    Budget is around $500.

    Can someone please point me in the right direction?
    LOL you better budget a lot more. Most 3 ways I've had with top I mean top shelf ladies has been about 1600.

  9. #3224

    Plesse help me find the 2 hottest in the city

    Hello,

    All my life I've dreamed of a three way dance and it just never happened for me.

    I'm 42 years old.

    It's time.

    For me the most important thing is I want two absolutely stunning gorgeous women. I'd like this to happen in Orlando- seems reasonable but from reading all the posts in this thread it seems like it's difficult to find what I'm looking for here.

    Do I really need to fly to Vegas for this?

    Would I be better off at a strip club, massage parlor, or escorts on this very site?

    Budget is around $500.

    Can someone please point me in the right direction?

  10. #3223

    Looking for Chyna or China?

    Just taking a shot in the dark, but I was looking to reconnect with a provider that went by Chyna or China. Last time I saw her she was staying at the Motel 6 on Adamo in the Brandon area. She was black, cute, shorter hair, thin and maybe 5'2" to 5'5". She was palling around with Ruby from time to time before she passed. Any info, leads or a number would be great via PM. Thanks if you can help a brother out.

  11. #3222
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    I read an article a couple years ago, that quoted the percentage of mongers who use a review board as, whether USASG or ECCIE or TNA etc, around 30%. Think about that for a minute. 7 out of 10 mongers are going in blind on a wing and hope and a prayer.
    Shit didn't even know this board existed until about three years ago. Am I'm old as dirt.

  12. #3221

    No conspiracy

    Quote Originally Posted by LimeRick14  [View Original Post]
    How can we comment intelligently when you name no names & just hint at some conspiracy? Kind of like every school board meeting in America these days. If you want to make a point, and you may even be right, own your opinion and offer some evidence.
    Lime, yea, I wanted to throw out some names, but I'm not looking to hurt any of the girls. Especially if it is just a coincidence like I said. Here's what I can add. I have been texting a few of our well known providers and three went dark right after the busts were announced for a few days. These are local girls who don't travel often and are pretty reliable. Then when I do reconnect with two of them, they are paranoid and start asking who is this and why am I reaching out as they have not posted in awhile. One of the providers was from Brandon, South Tampa and the other was recently staying by the airport. The third one is still dark.

    I also have some back channel convos with other hobbyists. The idea of some of the girls were busted and were helping LE came from these back channel convos. One hobbyist said he heard it from one of his regulars. I'm not a conspiracy type believer, but we all know these gals and we all know most will do or say just about anything to stay out of the grey bar hotel. This is why I took the tact I did.

    Good news is one of Tampa's well know providers is back posting, so maybe I'm dead wrong. Won't be the first time and definitely not the last. We have a huge collective knowledge on this board and I was just asking a question that some of us may have been thinking. After all, this seems to be the first bust I can remember that did not have any providers.

  13. #3220

    Blind mongers

    I read an article a couple years ago, that quoted the percentage of mongers who use a review board as, whether USASG or ECCIE or TNA etc, around 30%. Think about that for a minute. 7 out of 10 mongers are going in blind on a wing and hope and a prayer.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    They don't need to do anything like that.

    Amateur mongers will beat a path to their door.

    THIS is the girl that LEO used in their fake sting ads in August.

    Nice smile she has, isn't it?

  14. #3219

    Heck

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    They don't need to do anything like that.

    Amateur mongers will beat a path to their door.

    THIS is the girl that LEO used in their fake sting ads in August.

    Nice smile she has, isn't it?
    A hotel room that clean is almost a giveaway in itself!

  15. #3218

    It's Not a Conspiracy

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockit  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just me, but has anyone else noticed some well known posters on LC seem to have gone dark since about the time the latest bust was announced? Now this could just be coincidence, but the timing seems a bit odd. Especially since there is some chatter about a few providers helping LE and that the only announced busts were johns. Again, maybe it's just me.
    They don't need to do anything like that.

    Amateur mongers will beat a path to their door.

    THIS is the girl that LEO used in their fake sting ads in August.

    Nice smile she has, isn't it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d98cf9d8c109f388e0697ed3a5e05d05_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape