Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9338

    Jade DeLuna

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny67  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, who was everyones first provider that got them into the hobby? For me it was asian roxy from backpage days. I had no clue how the process worked and my overall nerves got the best of me at the end. If I'm not mistaken my second dream was a duo with paigesweetstuff and marina. Who was it for you all?
    She was a lesser porn star back when I saw her in 2011. When we talked on the phone, she was nervous I might be a cop and I was just plain nervous LOL. It turned out to be quite enjoyable and I saw her two more times after that and the last time we made a video of the entire proceedings.

    AR.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail_moto_0018.jpg‎   moto_0003.jpg‎   thumbnail_moto_0017.jpg‎  

  2. #9337
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    She's on Eros and has a snapchat too. Save your money, she ain't cheap. You can get her snap link on Eros.
    Thank you, I'm going for it.

  3. #9336

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeles  [View Original Post]
    First one I seen was a Lady named Christina Paladina she is long retired and moved to California last I heard.
    I saw Christina multiple times myself, long ago. I texted her about a year ago and like you said she was in California and doing good.

  4. #9335

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateName  [View Original Post]
    Something about this girl does it for me but I can't find any reviews on her. Her twitter seems pretty legit.

    Has anybody dreamed with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley_white
    She's on Eros and has a snapchat too. Save your money, she ain't cheap. You can get her snap link on Eros.

  5. #9334

    Have you dreamed with Ashley White?

    Something about this girl does it for me but I can't find any reviews on her. Her twitter seems pretty legit.

    Has anybody dreamed with her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley_white

  6. #9333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    I am with you.

    So simple to treat people better, I agree.

    That is why ghosting goes on my never call again list. Just simply don't have the time for the bs.

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJames1  [View Original Post]
    And it's so simple to avoid. All they have to do is call you up and say they can't make it; instead of the string along saying they are close by and an hour goes by and they don't show up.

  7. #9332
    Quote Originally Posted by JanGorzo  [View Original Post]
    She told me that she took a break for a year and a half and is back working again. She has been in Orlando the whole time, just not working.
    That's interesting because I used to follow her on Snapchat and it seem like she moved to Virginia. But maybe it was a scammer that snap is not active any longer and seems like she has a new one. Ether way glad she is back been missing that nice booty of hers.

  8. #9331
    And it's so simple to avoid. All they have to do is call you up and say they can't make it; instead of the string along saying they are close by and an hour goes by and they don't show up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    I hate when this bs happens.

    I have personally had nothing but good experiences with joan, but still sucks when this bs happens! I know a couple times this happened with me and a well known provider that would "never" do that. Low and behold there gone now and come to find out there were bs issues going on with her. I know joan has had some medicine issues in the past, so hopefully that is not the situation here.

    Sorry that happened to you!

    Stay safe and have fun!

  9. #9330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Ghosting sucks

    I hate when this bs happens.

    I have personally had nothing but good experiences with joan, but still sucks when this bs happens! I know a couple times this happened with me and a well known provider that would "never" do that. Low and behold there gone now and come to find out there were bs issues going on with her. I know joan has had some medicine issues in the past, so hopefully that is not the situation here.

    Sorry that happened to you!

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJames1  [View Original Post]
    I never had an issue until now, but she finally responded 12 hours later saying she totaled her car at the intersection near my house right after she said she was 5 minutes away. Well, that was a total lie because after she didn't show I went to the store right next to that intersection and there was no accident there! Read the Daytona board and you'll see she has definitely been a problem lately.

  10. #9329
    I never had an issue until now, but she finally responded 12 hours later saying she totaled her car at the intersection near my house right after she said she was 5 minutes away. Well, that was a total lie because after she didn't show I went to the store right next to that intersection and there was no accident there! Read the Daytona board and you'll see she has definitely been a problem lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    I never had a problem with her, I guess YMMV.

  11. #9328
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJames1  [View Original Post]
    If you like girls who tell you they will show up then disappear, tell you 5 minutes away, then no answer at all. And I've seen her for 10 years now. Drug addiction or pimp addiction, fuck her. Waste of time.
    I never had a problem with her, I guess YMMV.

  12. #9327
    She told me that she took a break for a year and a half and is back working again. She has been in Orlando the whole time, just not working.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Is she just visiting or did she move back? I've seen her a few times before and had a great time, each time.

  13. #9326

    Joan is Awesome!

    If you like girls who tell you they will show up then disappear, tell you 5 minutes away, then no answer at all. And I've seen her for 10 years now. Drug addiction or pimp addiction, fuck her. Waste of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Awesome news just happened to see Joan is back, I can't participate because outcall only.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...k/547212975179

  14. #9325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by OWG  [View Original Post]
    Some horny slob will probably pay it.
    With more money than brains.

  15. #9324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Sad part is

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    $500 per person admission fee? To just watch? While there may be a presumption that admission also covers participation, that's still just a presumption, no actual guarantee. Even then, 5 Franklins per person is still too damn high!
    Some horny slob will probably pay it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape