Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9323

    Talk about GPS!

    Quote Originally Posted by VernFleming  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/mas...o/795323551800

    Posted on wrong thread before. Has anyone tried? They want $500 to watch them and more can be discussed in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by SC1975  [View Original Post]
    I contacted them and asked if my GF can come along. Quoted $1000. I said nope.
    $500 per person admission fee? To just watch? While there may be a presumption that admission also covers participation, that's still just a presumption, no actual guarantee. Even then, 5 Franklins per person is still too damn high!

  2. #9322

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by VernFleming  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/mas...o/795323551800

    Posted on wrong thread before. Has anyone tried? They want $500 to watch them and more can be discussed in person.
    I contacted them and asked if my GF can come along. Quoted $1000. I said nope.

  3. #9321

    Sexy couple post

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/mas...o/795323551800

    Posted on wrong thread before. Has anyone tried? They want $500 to watch them and more can be discussed in person.

  4. #9320

    Joan

    Awesome news just happened to see Joan is back, I can't participate because outcall only.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...k/547212975179

  5. #9319

    Wow! Double Booked At 1:45 AM!

    Double booked at 1:45 am; that's what I call high volume! Definitely interesting reading, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreetSearch  [View Original Post]
    I was going to be in town much too late to try to set up with Sara M, so I reached to Maria who was amiable to meeting after hours. Although I kept updating her on my progress, somehow there was some miscommunication and she ended up being double booked at 1:45 am. Although I got there first, the other fellow had seen her before so I deferred to him as this was my first visit. Maria felt bad and offered to find a pinch hitter that she said she "approved of". I told her that I came to see her based on recommendations but would be willing to just go along this time around.

    A few minutes later Brenda showed up on a bike. I would rate them pretty close in terms of age, appearance, etc. She was friendly and we spoke for a bit while waiting to figure out the logistics. This process took about 15 minutes as we killed time to wait to some privacy. At first I thought it was just the 4 of us in the house, but then they had some dealers coming in and out no less than a half dozen times (2 of them together and then 2 other ones by themselves), then there was a guy who lived there who came out and he had another guy with him and there were 4 other people in his room (those people I could hear but didn't see; Brenda was the one that told me she went in there and there were 4 other people in there). So I am thinking to myself, at 2 am they have all this traffic associated with this house, how are the cops not onto suspicious activity? There were around 15 people in that house and it probably looked like a clown car at a circus.

    Brenda was actually homeless so I ended up giving her a donation of. 5 to help her along and for her time. I wasn't really interested in a session as I am a bit picky when it comes to hygiene and although it wasn't too obvious of her condition, I didn't want to find out once we started. So while I can't comment to the services provided by Maria, I can certainly say that if you aren't comfortable around very sketchy elements, this one is probably a pass. If the service was 5 star, I would happily pay 2.0, but based on all the stuff going on a doubt there will not be a repeated attempt. Here is a link to her ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/70406139.

  6. #9318

    Morning QV

    Saw this ad and decided to try her out for a early morning dream. She lives in her motel room with a few cats off South OBT. Clean, no smell and answered my text right away.

    Had a quick dream that was nice. Her only rule was everything is covered, no exception and that was fine with me.

    She is a pretty MILF type, in her early to mid 40's, nice soft skin and polite.

    Left donation. 80 and I will repeat.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/220381316489

  7. #9317

    Not a review on service, but rather environment

    I was going to be in town much too late to try to set up with Sara M, so I reached to Maria who was amiable to meeting after hours. Although I kept updating her on my progress, somehow there was some miscommunication and she ended up being double booked at 1:45 am. Although I got there first, the other fellow had seen her before so I deferred to him as this was my first visit. Maria felt bad and offered to find a pinch hitter that she said she "approved of". I told her that I came to see her based on recommendations but would be willing to just go along this time around.

    A few minutes later Brenda showed up on a bike. I would rate them pretty close in terms of age, appearance, etc. She was friendly and we spoke for a bit while waiting to figure out the logistics. This process took about 15 minutes as we killed time to wait to some privacy. At first I thought it was just the 4 of us in the house, but then they had some dealers coming in and out no less than a half dozen times (2 of them together and then 2 other ones by themselves), then there was a guy who lived there who came out and he had another guy with him and there were 4 other people in his room (those people I could hear but didn't see; Brenda was the one that told me she went in there and there were 4 other people in there). So I am thinking to myself, at 2 am they have all this traffic associated with this house, how are the cops not onto suspicious activity? There were around 15 people in that house and it probably looked like a clown car at a circus.

    Brenda was actually homeless so I ended up giving her a donation of. 5 to help her along and for her time. I wasn't really interested in a session as I am a bit picky when it comes to hygiene and although it wasn't too obvious of her condition, I didn't want to find out once we started. So while I can't comment to the services provided by Maria, I can certainly say that if you aren't comfortable around very sketchy elements, this one is probably a pass. If the service was 5 star, I would happily pay 2.0, but based on all the stuff going on a doubt there will not be a repeated attempt. Here is a link to her ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/70406139.

  8. #9316
    Quote Originally Posted by JanGorzo  [View Original Post]
    Saw that Stacie is back and went to check her out again. Service was amazing but everything is covered. She doesn't look like her posted pics. These are her pics maybe 10 years ago. She has added a lot of pounds, about 20 to 30. She is a true BBW now with a big gut. However, she is a cool provider and I recommend.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...t/811831686943
    Is she just visiting or did she move back? I've seen her a few times before and had a great time, each time.

  9. #9315
    First one I seen was a Lady named Christina Paladina she is long retired and moved to California last I heard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny67  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, who was everyones first provider that got them into the hobby? For me it was asian roxy from backpage days. I had no clue how the process worked and my overall nerves got the best of me at the end. If I'm not mistaken my second dream was a duo with paigesweetstuff and marina. Who was it for you all?

  10. #9314

    Stacie Stackz

    Saw that Stacie is back and went to check her out again. Service was amazing but everything is covered. She doesn't look like her posted pics. These are her pics maybe 10 years ago. She has added a lot of pounds, about 20 to 30. She is a true BBW now with a big gut. However, she is a cool provider and I recommend.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...t/811831686943

  11. #9313

    Juicy looking for company

    Juicy just texted that she is looking for company this morning. I am working and cannot partake. She is very chill and gives a great BBBJ. PM for number if you do not have it. She lost access to her mega personals and list crawler accounts somehow and cannot post.

    The old 407 number no longer works. The new number is in the (786) area code.

  12. #9312

    Nikki / kat

    I saw this one about 2 weeks ago. She advertises that she has a fat ass. For me, that ass is normal. It is not fat ass like PAWG Tiff, Stacie Stacks, Jersey Girl, Selah Rain, Amber Altamonte, Melissa 3, and so on. There are too many No's in her ad but I can leave with them. Guess what, there are more additional No's that are not listed in her ad. No, I don't do this position. No, you cannot touch here, and so many No's during the service. They just keep coming as you attempt something.

    I lost all interests but she did help to make me finish. I will not repeat and do not recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/70238321

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4077154097/1

  13. #9311

    Stay Away!

    Quote Originally Posted by Smielyswim  [View Original Post]
    It this the one that was robbing people https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/70096725.
    Yes this one will rob you with black pimp stay away and stay safe.

  14. #9310
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Little Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnough  [View Original Post]
    Ah the infamous NanaPleases. First met her in 2010 and we remain good friends today. Started at the top. I've seen many many girls since but none can match her. Best ever in or out of the hobby.
    Saw her for years spent many evenings, nights out for dinner and morings with her. She considered it playing house LOL Even after she retired we kept in touch became good friends. Eventually it faded but made alot of great memories. Very cool girl. Play safe gentlemen.

  15. #9309
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny67  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, who was everyones first provider that got them into the hobby? For me it was asian roxy from backpage days. I had no clue how the process worked and my overall nerves got the best of me at the end. If I'm not mistaken my second dream was a duo with paigesweetstuff and marina. Who was it for you all?
    Ah the infamous NanaPleases. First met her in 2010 and we remain good friends today. Started at the top. I've seen many many girls since but none can match her. Best ever in or out of the hobby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape