Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 1511
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #716
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    I've seen multiple women posted on the site I linked at different times with the same phone number. All in Stamford. I'm assuming this is an agency. Any chance this is the "traveling Brazilians"?

    Anyone have feedback on this provider? Thanks in advance.

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...es/9557310.htm
    TB is an agency but they always include their email address of Contact.lisa27@gmail.com.

    She may have worked for them in the past.

  2. #715

    Traveling Brazilians?

    I've seen multiple women posted on the site I linked at different times with the same phone number. All in Stamford. I'm assuming this is an agency. Any chance this is the "traveling Brazilians"?

    Anyone have feedback on this provider? Thanks in advance.

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...es/9557310.htm

  3. #714

    Jasmine olita

    Anyone have a review?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sred123  [View Original Post]
    She has toured with another high-end agency. Some overlap in the photoshopped pics here.

    Reviews were generally favorable-- she seems to have good skills overall but with kissing restrictions.

    All seemed to agree that she had extra tummy, however.

    Be aware if TOFFT but she might be worth visiting.

  4. #713

    Jasmine

    She has toured with another high-end agency. Some overlap in the photoshopped pics here.

    Reviews were generally favorable-- she seems to have good skills overall but with kissing restrictions.

    All seemed to agree that she had extra tummy, however.

    Be aware if TOFFT but she might be worth visiting.

  5. #712

    Olitas

    Hey All.

    Eros has Valery in Stamford, but Jasmine is still on the Olita website.

    Take care.

  6. #711

    Olitas

    I check it almost daily, no problem? Jasmine 203 XXX 1263 stamford.

    Quote Originally Posted by TenCendur  [View Original Post]
    Same for me, I think there might have been a very brief time it was OK on Friday, but seems like an ongoing issue remains. Anyone seen Jasmine yet?
    .

  7. #710
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Someone on the Htfd side reported the issue was fixed but I still get the server certificate error.

    BMD.
    Same for me, I think there might have been a very brief time it was OK on Friday, but seems like an ongoing issue remains. Anyone seen Jasmine yet?

  8. #709
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilwala  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys any reviews on the new entry on Olita as Jasmine. Please let me know if somebody tried. Thanks in advance.
    Trying for Jasmine, but cannot get on the site to get the phone number. Just assuming she is in Stamford, because Elisa is in Hartford. Last 3 days I cannot get onto Olita site. Server certificate problem notice. Jasmine is not listed on Stamford Eros, as sometimes Olita's posts there.

  9. #708
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Someone on the Htfd side reported the issue was fixed but I still get the server certificate error.

    BMD.
    Same here. Still getting the same server problem message as of 9 pm tonight.

  10. #707

    Jasmine Olita

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Someone on the Htfd side reported the issue was fixed but I still get the server certificate error.

    BMD.
    I'm still waiting for a review. A few of her photos have disappeared from the site. Those that shower her very "frumpy". & now some very obviously photo shopped pictures have magically appeared. We have been watching the threads and her photos carefully. Would love it toffr but holding out to.

    My last 3 bad experiences with Olita girls. Then argueing with the "handler" amd having one of my Olita accounts banned. LOL. They are dirty. Stick with the ones you know.

  11. #706
    Quote Originally Posted by TenCendur  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having trouble accessing the Olita site the last couple days? I was thinking of trying to meet up with Jasmine, but the site issues are a bit concerning.
    Someone on the Htfd side reported the issue was fixed but I still get the server certificate error.

    BMD.

  12. #705

    Olita website issue?

    Anyone else having trouble accessing the Olita site the last couple days? I was thinking of trying to meet up with Jasmine, but the site issues are a bit concerning.

  13. #704

    Marianna the Muse

    I know she's been posted about before, but she's back in Stamford at the moment and I saw her again. Just a phenomenal time as always. She only does uncovered BJs to my knowledge, but she is an absolute master of the art. I can usually only come once no matter what and she made me come three times. It's amazing. Also not a clock-watcher so it's a very relaxing experience. Highly recommended and worth the price.

    Edit: adding link - https://tryst.link/escort/marianna-the-muse

  14. #703

    Olita Jasmine

    Hey guys any reviews on the new entry on Olita as Jasmine. Please let me know if somebody tried. Thanks in advance.

  15. #702
    Quote Originally Posted by Smakit  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to he reviews on there from 2018/2019? Is this the same person? https://hot.com/us/ct/hartford/escor...00-0337/m-ghAs.
    No, but the Krissy you want to see was lackluster and a dead fish. She used to post on social media about all guys being suckers for paying for fun and other jaded, anti-male comments. This goes back 5 or more years ago. I doubt she's changed her attitude since then.

    BMD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape