Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 1511
-
12-01-21 16:45 #716Senior Member

Posts: 5229TB is an agency but they always include their email address of Contact.lisa27@gmail.com.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
She may have worked for them in the past.
-
12-01-21 15:02 #715Senior Member

Posts: 247Traveling Brazilians?
I've seen multiple women posted on the site I linked at different times with the same phone number. All in Stamford. I'm assuming this is an agency. Any chance this is the "traveling Brazilians"?
Anyone have feedback on this provider? Thanks in advance.
https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...es/9557310.htm
-
11-28-21 12:24 #714Senior Member

Posts: 122Jasmine olita
Anyone have a review?
Originally Posted by Sred123
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 10:35 #713Senior Member

Posts: 67Jasmine
She has toured with another high-end agency. Some overlap in the photoshopped pics here.
Reviews were generally favorable-- she seems to have good skills overall but with kissing restrictions.
All seemed to agree that she had extra tummy, however.
Be aware if TOFFT but she might be worth visiting.
-
11-21-21 08:42 #712Senior Member

Posts: 142Olitas
Hey All.
Eros has Valery in Stamford, but Jasmine is still on the Olita website.
Take care.
-
11-21-21 07:18 #711Senior Member

Posts: 122Olitas
I check it almost daily, no problem? Jasmine 203 XXX 1263 stamford.
.
Originally Posted by TenCendur
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 22:00 #710Regular Member

Posts: 16Same for me, I think there might have been a very brief time it was OK on Friday, but seems like an ongoing issue remains. Anyone seen Jasmine yet?
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 21:08 #709Senior Member

Posts: 72Trying for Jasmine, but cannot get on the site to get the phone number. Just assuming she is in Stamford, because Elisa is in Hartford. Last 3 days I cannot get onto Olita site. Server certificate problem notice. Jasmine is not listed on Stamford Eros, as sometimes Olita's posts there.
Originally Posted by Dilwala
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 20:54 #708Senior Member

Posts: 72Same here. Still getting the same server problem message as of 9 pm tonight.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 18:29 #707Regular Member

Posts: 1Jasmine Olita
I'm still waiting for a review. A few of her photos have disappeared from the site. Those that shower her very "frumpy". & now some very obviously photo shopped pictures have magically appeared. We have been watching the threads and her photos carefully. Would love it toffr but holding out to.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
My last 3 bad experiences with Olita girls. Then argueing with the "handler" amd having one of my Olita accounts banned. LOL. They are dirty. Stick with the ones you know.
-
11-20-21 17:43 #706Senior Member

Posts: 5229Someone on the Htfd side reported the issue was fixed but I still get the server certificate error.
Originally Posted by TenCendur
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
11-20-21 13:14 #705Regular Member

Posts: 16Olita website issue?
Anyone else having trouble accessing the Olita site the last couple days? I was thinking of trying to meet up with Jasmine, but the site issues are a bit concerning.
-
11-19-21 12:04 #704Senior Member

Posts: 36Marianna the Muse
I know she's been posted about before, but she's back in Stamford at the moment and I saw her again. Just a phenomenal time as always. She only does uncovered BJs to my knowledge, but she is an absolute master of the art. I can usually only come once no matter what and she made me come three times. It's amazing. Also not a clock-watcher so it's a very relaxing experience. Highly recommended and worth the price.
Edit: adding link - https://tryst.link/escort/marianna-the-muse
-
11-18-21 20:43 #703Senior Member

Posts: 29Olita Jasmine
Hey guys any reviews on the new entry on Olita as Jasmine. Please let me know if somebody tried. Thanks in advance.
-
11-16-21 19:10 #702Senior Member

Posts: 5229No, but the Krissy you want to see was lackluster and a dead fish. She used to post on social media about all guys being suckers for paying for fun and other jaded, anti-male comments. This goes back 5 or more years ago. I doubt she's changed her attitude since then.
Originally Posted by Smakit
[View Original Post]
BMD.









Reply With Quote





