Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 1511
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #701

    Same?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Do a name search on her in the Hartford forum.

    BMD.
    Are you referring to he reviews on there from 2018/2019? Is this the same person? https://hot.com/us/ct/hartford/escor...00-0337/m-ghAs.

  2. #700

    Same?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Do a name search on her in the Hartford forum.

    BMD.
    Not sure if that's the same person from back in 2018/2019?

    I am referring to this one - https://hot.com/us/ct/hartford/escor...00-0337/m-ghAs.

  3. #699

    Krissy

    Quote Originally Posted by Reamztor  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...3164.htm?cat=1

    Ok so I'm having a little double with this. Nothing comes up on this site for her name. She responded & I'm ready set a meet but I'm not sure without having some background.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smakit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Krissy? Thanks.
    Do a name search on her in the Hartford forum.

    BMD.

  4. #698

    Krissy

    Quote Originally Posted by Reamztor  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...3164.htm?cat=1

    Ok so I'm having a little double with this. Nothing comes up on this site for her name. She responded & I'm ready set a meet but I'm not sure without having some background.
    Anyone have any info on Krissy? Thanks.

  5. #697

    Fat, Fat, Fat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    Not sure which city to post this in. Heather is based in New Britain, is often in Waterbury, and will travel to most of the state of CT. This visit took place in Stamford.

    I've seen Heather multiple times before but not since pre-COVID. She is a really nice girl. Reliable, trustworthy, and on time. I'm someone who isn't the most patient, and nothing's worse than waiting around for a call, text, or for someone to show up. None of these issues apply to Heather. She is also not a user.

    Unfortunately when she walked in I could tell she had gained weight since the last time I had seen her. Significant weight. Enough weight that I was regretting my decision. You can take her pictures on the attached post and add approximately 40-50 pounds. Not good.

    But like always, she was there and I was horny. She had just driven far to meet me, I couldn't send her away. When we got upstairs I remembered why I liked her. Not good head, not even great head. I'd describe it as exquisite. She switched it up. Fast, slow, hand, no hand, playing with the balls, licking and sucking the balls, just a master performance. I let her do her thing for like 15 minutes then put her on her back and fucked her. Pulled out and shot a big load right down her throat.

    I was worried because of her weight gain I wouldn't be able to get a 2nd pop. But after 10-15 minutes of small talk she stated inhaling my cock again and I was rock hard in no time. I just laid back and enjoyed it. After awhile I couldn't take it anymore and got behind her and grabbed that huge ass and started pounding away. About 15 minutes later I emptied my balls again, this time deep inside her pussy. More small talk, she got dressed and left.

    Looking back on it I can't imagine I'll repeat because of the weight gain. She was a lot heavier. But some guys may not mind it.

    In Summary the good: trustworthy, on time, not a user, great head, all bare, decent rate.

    The bad: The weight.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ladybug
    I walked out the door when I saw her last! False advertising! Poo.

  6. #696

    Much appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil00  [View Original Post]
    Fun time but Nope CFS. She can take the D. She even offered Greek and I'm. Let just say above avg.
    Thanks for answering my question. At that rate I have to pass if its CFS.

  7. #695

    Heather

    Not sure which city to post this in. Heather is based in New Britain, is often in Waterbury, and will travel to most of the state of CT. This visit took place in Stamford.

    I've seen Heather multiple times before but not since pre-COVID. She is a really nice girl. Reliable, trustworthy, and on time. I'm someone who isn't the most patient, and nothing's worse than waiting around for a call, text, or for someone to show up. None of these issues apply to Heather. She is also not a user.

    Unfortunately when she walked in I could tell she had gained weight since the last time I had seen her. Significant weight. Enough weight that I was regretting my decision. You can take her pictures on the attached post and add approximately 40-50 pounds. Not good.

    But like always, she was there and I was horny. She had just driven far to meet me, I couldn't send her away. When we got upstairs I remembered why I liked her. Not good head, not even great head. I'd describe it as exquisite. She switched it up. Fast, slow, hand, no hand, playing with the balls, licking and sucking the balls, just a master performance. I let her do her thing for like 15 minutes then put her on her back and fucked her. Pulled out and shot a big load right down her throat.

    I was worried because of her weight gain I wouldn't be able to get a 2nd pop. But after 10-15 minutes of small talk she stated inhaling my cock again and I was rock hard in no time. I just laid back and enjoyed it. After awhile I couldn't take it anymore and got behind her and grabbed that huge ass and started pounding away. About 15 minutes later I emptied my balls again, this time deep inside her pussy. More small talk, she got dressed and left.

    Looking back on it I can't imagine I'll repeat because of the weight gain. She was a lot heavier. But some guys may not mind it.

    In Summary the good: trustworthy, on time, not a user, great head, all bare, decent rate.

    The bad: The weight.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ladybug

  8. #694

    Recommendations please

    I haven't been to stamford since the latina spot supposedly closed down. Can yall help me out with a recommendation of a petite freak or a good FS spa near stamford please? Latina spot like the old one would be good. TIA!!

  9. #693
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikal516  [View Original Post]
    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...t/102755005629

    Has anyone tried her out yet? She was in danbury last weekend and quoted no extra for Greek because "she loves Greek" smelled like a setup. Can anyone share their experience if you know her?
    Search the Danbury forum for reviews. If she real, which I doubt, you see reviews.

    BMD.

  10. #692

    Skye

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...t/102755005629

    Has anyone tried her out yet? She was in danbury last weekend and quoted no extra for Greek because "she loves Greek" smelled like a setup. Can anyone share their experience if you know her?

  11. #691

    Christi Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for derailing my post.

    Her rates are clear from her ad, I wasn't asking anyone's advice on whether she was a good value or not. I was asking specifically if anyone has seen her, if her service was good, and if she offered bare.

    Please feel free to opine on her rates some other time.
    Fun time but Nope CFS. She can take the D. She even offered Greek and I'm. Let just say above avg.

  12. #690
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    Did a search for this one on the Manhattan forum but couldn't find anything.

    Curious if anyone has seen her. Mostly wondering if she offers bare / CIP considering her rate is 800/ hr.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/christi-love
    Fun time but Nope CFS. She can take the D. Was even willing willing to take me greek but not my thing and I'm hung.

  13. #689

    Not my question

    Quote Originally Posted by Seekist  [View Original Post]
    If she real.

    No doubt HOT. But the price point. While I'll never tell anyone how to spend there $$ or where to put there cock.

    But geez. I see these hotties on Tryst with crazy # $$ I'll fly to DR or else where and spend. Let them charge what they want. Buyers really set pricing. I say Let them go hungry for a while. So the market can correct its self.
    Thanks for derailing my post.

    Her rates are clear from her ad, I wasn't asking anyone's advice on whether she was a good value or not. I was asking specifically if anyone has seen her, if her service was good, and if she offered bare.

    Please feel free to opine on her rates some other time.

  14. #688
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    You meant her photos are hot. Is that what you are really going to see?

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Yes you are correct.

  15. #687

    Hot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seekist  [View Original Post]
    If she real.

    No doubt HOT. But the price point. While I'll never tell anyone how to spend there $$ or where to put there cock.

    But geez. I see these hotties on Tryst with crazy # $$ I'll fly to DR or else where and spend. Let them charge what they want. Buyers really set pricing. I say Let them go hungry for a while. So the market can correct its self.
    You meant her photos are hot. Is that what you are really going to see?

    Stay safe,

    PA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape