Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 733 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 726 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 10987
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7612
    Quote Originally Posted by DBazzel  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any info on this girl. She looks legit but wanted to know if anyone made contact.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../12912805.html
    Used to see her back when she was in north shore. Good massage and very sensual he. A bit on the pricey side but worth it imo.

  2. #7611

    Give it up

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

    Understand this, the next time you call somebody out on a review thread I won't address it, I will ban this account and you can start over again. You can take it to the fight thread if you want but if you do it on a review thread I ban you.

    A2

  3. #7610

    Katie

    Any one have any info on this girl. She looks legit but wanted to know if anyone made contact.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../12912805.html

  4. #7609

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by DTLooker  [View Original Post]
    Is it me, or are most of the escorts on the web keep asking for prepaid gift cards, or deposits before hand?

    Seems like tons of scammers. Anyone know where to find the real ones?

    Used a burner to text many, and they either want a deposit or a GC that I have to give.
    You need to check for reviews. Yes I know shills can write for them and they could even do it themselves, but I believe most won't go through with the hassle just for a quick buck and no repeat business. If the reviews you read of them seem genuine then take the plunge. I haven't gone wrong yet using this method. Just NEVER give a gift card or deposit and you shouldn't have any regrets. GL!

  5. #7608
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    Assuming you did get those BB services, and really if you did get them you're not doing yourself any favors by putting it on blast, Leia's rates are more than fair at $400, even covered.

    Leia's in her 20's. The Koreans and Chinese in the AMPs are easily in their late 40's and 50's.

    Going rate for an hour is about $300/ hr (at least) for someone of Leia's caliber on the mainland, just for FS, nevermind about GFE.

    Don't believe me? Go onto PD and do some search for rates in LA, Phoenix and Vegas.

    And if you're about to go on about "this is Hawaii," yes it is. But you can't expect hot providers working for $250 an hour when they can make $400 someplace else for less overhead.

    Maybe that's another reason why she's not basing herself here?
    Even for milfs at AMP, Hawaii rate is not good.

    Too many bb pressure+ too much service demanding.

    OK in mainland, cheaper rates a lot. But most case, short boom boom quick visit and in most part strict all covered service.

    Two pops (for Viagra aged men) and bb and 60 mins total package is never appealing.

    Before though notorious reputation, many big spots guaranteed at least 1 k or more a day so many girls came to Hawaii AMPs. Not anymore.

    The only benefit here was mild raids, and always man-to-man arrest and almost no reporting to ice (if arrested ones are not citizen). Well not anymore. We all know even one time's I'd check up at AMP is fatal now.

  6. #7607

    Times Change.

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80  [View Original Post]
    Another Honest Review of an Escort who had her time years ago but now is used up. She was great during her AMP days but now? On her past Ad she left possibly for a long time but returned 7-10 days later and raised her price from 350-400 why? Did she learn a new technique or just decided to raise her price? She has one guy who can't say enough good things about her like a person in love with a girl at a Hostess Bar. In business never blame the customers for your failures. Customers is what keeps your business afloat. She's learning this now. Most are taking a pass and going somewhere else.
    All escorts have increased their price to at least 3 bills per hour. Some are even 4 or 5 now. The reason the AMP remains at 2 bills is because the AMP girls on average are pushing age wise 35 and upwards of 50. If they did not charge far less than the regular escort rate they would go out of business. The days of seeing a young girl outside the AMP for 2 bills are most likely gone. Most women aren't even doing short visits anymore and are requiring at least an hour to even see them. The rise of deposits is because of scammers on both ends. Women get robbed by guys or men book sessions and don't show up. There are multiple reports in the ripoff forum about how guys get scammed. If you've been watching the news you probably heard inflation is happening everywhere. Why would this industry be any different? Girls can also pull in quite a bit using that other website now so they don't have to lower their price and try to compete with the parlors. I've no idea what type of personal shit Leia has going on but her rates are average and the service is better than the majority of parlor girls the only exception being the rare gems like Nara, Cam, Jordan, Naomi, Sasha, etc.

  7. #7606
    Assuming you did get those BB services, and really if you did get them you're not doing yourself any favors by putting it on blast, Leia's rates are more than fair at $400, even covered.

    Leia's in her 20's. The Koreans and Chinese in the AMPs are easily in their late 40's and 50's.

    Going rate for an hour is about $300/ hr (at least) for someone of Leia's caliber on the mainland, just for FS, nevermind about GFE.

    Don't believe me? Go onto PD and do some search for rates in LA, Phoenix and Vegas.

    And if you're about to go on about "this is Hawaii," yes it is. But you can't expect hot providers working for $250 an hour when they can make $400 someplace else for less overhead.

    Maybe that's another reason why she's not basing herself here?

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80  [View Original Post]
    According to her previous Ad she was leaving and one week later she's back but increases her fee. She's desperate and scamming people. She's done this before. She used to charge 300 then raised it the 350. Services are the same according to people who see her. I received BBBJ, BBFSCIP & Anal CIA a couple of times for 200 which 50 went to the AMP so she got 150. Some customers act like she loves them and they love her. It's like going to a Hostess Bar. No pussy is worth 350 or 400. I would give up to 300 for BBFSCIP but not for covered services. Save your money. The AMP's are 200 FS.
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80  [View Original Post]
    My reply should have said I received BBBJ, BBFSCIP & BBAnalCIA with the Princess a few times at an AMP for 200 (50/ House & 150/ Princess). I would guess no one who paid 350 or now 400 have received these services other than BBBJ. Why?

  8. #7605

    Tons of content

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePHunter  [View Original Post]
    So, does the site have explicit content, like pics or videos?? Or is it just them looking at the camera suggestively?? I want to see the product before paying, if you know what I mean.
    Depends on who you "subscribe. " I found on reddit a bunch of stuff that they have on OF. Some are hardcore, seem like ripoffs. Its big bucks these chicks are making. And losing when they get their content posted on other places.

    Some porn stars use it to hock their merch. Most amatuers use it to make quick cash with 5-10 second clips of them taking it or sucking one.

  9. #7604

    ESCORT Paying

    Is it me, or are most of the escorts on the web keep asking for prepaid gift cards, or deposits before hand?

    Seems like tons of scammers. Anyone know where to find the real ones?

    Used a burner to text many, and they either want a deposit or a GC that I have to give.

  10. #7603
    Quote Originally Posted by Lealea1  [View Original Post]
    Over priced.

    She will give a good/great bbj but her body is not nearly as hot as she was before, Big fat dimple ass, floppy tits and stretchy marks. Last time I saw her I was not even remotely interested in going near her pussy. Its not that bad but compared to before her bod is falling apart. She books back to back all day and replies to texts very inconsistently. She used have a rocking body not anymore. Makes you send multiple pics and confirmations before arrival not thanks. OVERRATED!!
    Another Honest Review of an Escort who had her time years ago but now is used up. She was great during her AMP days but now? On her past Ad she left possibly for a long time but returned 7-10 days later and raised her price from 350-400 why? Did she learn a new technique or just decided to raise her price? She has one guy who can't say enough good things about her like a person in love with a girl at a Hostess Bar. In business never blame the customers for your failures. Customers is what keeps your business afloat. She's learning this now. Most are taking a pass and going somewhere else.

  11. #7602

    Leia

    Quote Originally Posted by AtoApoka  [View Original Post]
    Persistence, patience and politeness is pretty much the key. I already had 2 really good session with her. The 2nd time I asked her how was things going for her. She said thank goodness for her regulars like me. I said why, what's up? She said, half of the appointments that she had scheduled were No Shows. And all the No Shows were New Customers. I was like oh. Yeah that sucks.

    So she's kinda upset with any new customer and kinda skeptical about getting burned by anyone just looking to book an appointment and end up not showing up.

    I asked her how long she's back for and she said about a week or so. She's looking to be on the Mainland before Thanksgiving.
    Over priced.

    She will give a good/great bbj but her body is not nearly as hot as she was before, Big fat dimple ass, floppy tits and stretchy marks. Last time I saw her I was not even remotely interested in going near her pussy. Its not that bad but compared to before her bod is falling apart. She books back to back all day and replies to texts very inconsistently. She used have a rocking body not anymore. Makes you send multiple pics and confirmations before arrival not thanks. OVERRATED!!

  12. #7601
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePHunter  [View Original Post]
    So, does the site have explicit content, like pics or videos?? Or is it just them looking at the camera suggestively?? I want to see the product before paying, if you know what I mean.
    Every individual is a content creator so what they share is up to them. Unfortunately no sample before pay. The creators can give out free trials if you so inclined. Most times is like 5-10 $ for a month. Not a huge loss. I sub maybe for a month to check it out. Easy to sub easy to cancel anytime just click the button and your billing stops. Even if you unsub you still get access for the month you paid for. You can see how many videos and pics they are have posted before you dive in. You can also pm and they usually offer additional content for sale. I use a random email addy and name but used on of my other ccs and it's been legit so far with the fans site. Each person content varies and so YMMV.

  13. #7600
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    I used a prepaid card and it worked. It also allowed me to cancel fairly easily. I think that site is pretty reputable considering how many people use it. Unlike AFF which I heard makes you jump thru hoops to cancel, didn't try a prepaid card there because those ads all seem fake, I mean no way how 20 something blond chick in molokai wants to hookup. Right?
    So, does the site have explicit content, like pics or videos?? Or is it just them looking at the camera suggestively?? I want to see the product before paying, if you know what I mean.

  14. #7599

    Only the fans

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePHunter  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I am wondering: has anyone ever subscribed to an * webpage of any escorts? I am curious about subscribing to one for One Month ONLY to check it out, but am concerned it may continue to charge me monthly afterward. If anyone has any experience good or bad, please share. Also, is the content within the pages good / worthwhile (I. E. Nude pics, videos, etc.). I am NOT interested in their travel pics or what they had for dinner if that's what's in the page. Thanks for info.

    added NOTE: this site won't allow me to list the website, but it's the ONLY one for FANS (wink, wink)
    I used a prepaid card and it worked. It also allowed me to cancel fairly easily. I think that site is pretty reputable considering how many people use it. Unlike AFF which I heard makes you jump thru hoops to cancel, didn't try a prepaid card there because those ads all seem fake, I mean no way how 20 something blond chick in molokai wants to hookup. Right?

  15. #7598
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80  [View Original Post]
    According to her previous Ad she was leaving and one week later she's back but increases her fee. She's desperate and scamming people. She's done this before. She used to charge 300 then raised it the 350. Services are the same according to people who see her. I received BBBJ, BBFSCIP & Anal CIA a couple of times for 200 which 50 went to the AMP so she got 150. Some customers act like she loves them and they love her. It's like going to a Hostess Bar. No pussy is worth 350 or 400. I would give up to 300 for BBFSCIP but not for covered services. Save your money. The AMP's are 200 FS.
    We know Ed. It's the same thing you've been posting mostly everytime. I think everybody gets it's, by now you don't like her. 80% of your posts your saying the exact same thing every Time she posts an Ad. Just something to note, for everyone For someone that says you're Over her, you sure post a lot about her. You seem really hard on trying to convince others not to see here. Hmmm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape