Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 227 of 733 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 277 327 727 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 10993
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7603
    Quote Originally Posted by Lealea1  [View Original Post]
    Over priced.

    She will give a good/great bbj but her body is not nearly as hot as she was before, Big fat dimple ass, floppy tits and stretchy marks. Last time I saw her I was not even remotely interested in going near her pussy. Its not that bad but compared to before her bod is falling apart. She books back to back all day and replies to texts very inconsistently. She used have a rocking body not anymore. Makes you send multiple pics and confirmations before arrival not thanks. OVERRATED!!
    Another Honest Review of an Escort who had her time years ago but now is used up. She was great during her AMP days but now? On her past Ad she left possibly for a long time but returned 7-10 days later and raised her price from 350-400 why? Did she learn a new technique or just decided to raise her price? She has one guy who can't say enough good things about her like a person in love with a girl at a Hostess Bar. In business never blame the customers for your failures. Customers is what keeps your business afloat. She's learning this now. Most are taking a pass and going somewhere else.

  2. #7602

    Leia

    Quote Originally Posted by AtoApoka  [View Original Post]
    Persistence, patience and politeness is pretty much the key. I already had 2 really good session with her. The 2nd time I asked her how was things going for her. She said thank goodness for her regulars like me. I said why, what's up? She said, half of the appointments that she had scheduled were No Shows. And all the No Shows were New Customers. I was like oh. Yeah that sucks.

    So she's kinda upset with any new customer and kinda skeptical about getting burned by anyone just looking to book an appointment and end up not showing up.

    I asked her how long she's back for and she said about a week or so. She's looking to be on the Mainland before Thanksgiving.
    Over priced.

    She will give a good/great bbj but her body is not nearly as hot as she was before, Big fat dimple ass, floppy tits and stretchy marks. Last time I saw her I was not even remotely interested in going near her pussy. Its not that bad but compared to before her bod is falling apart. She books back to back all day and replies to texts very inconsistently. She used have a rocking body not anymore. Makes you send multiple pics and confirmations before arrival not thanks. OVERRATED!!

  3. #7601
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePHunter  [View Original Post]
    So, does the site have explicit content, like pics or videos?? Or is it just them looking at the camera suggestively?? I want to see the product before paying, if you know what I mean.
    Every individual is a content creator so what they share is up to them. Unfortunately no sample before pay. The creators can give out free trials if you so inclined. Most times is like 5-10 $ for a month. Not a huge loss. I sub maybe for a month to check it out. Easy to sub easy to cancel anytime just click the button and your billing stops. Even if you unsub you still get access for the month you paid for. You can see how many videos and pics they are have posted before you dive in. You can also pm and they usually offer additional content for sale. I use a random email addy and name but used on of my other ccs and it's been legit so far with the fans site. Each person content varies and so YMMV.

  4. #7600
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    I used a prepaid card and it worked. It also allowed me to cancel fairly easily. I think that site is pretty reputable considering how many people use it. Unlike AFF which I heard makes you jump thru hoops to cancel, didn't try a prepaid card there because those ads all seem fake, I mean no way how 20 something blond chick in molokai wants to hookup. Right?
    So, does the site have explicit content, like pics or videos?? Or is it just them looking at the camera suggestively?? I want to see the product before paying, if you know what I mean.

  5. #7599

    Only the fans

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePHunter  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I am wondering: has anyone ever subscribed to an * webpage of any escorts? I am curious about subscribing to one for One Month ONLY to check it out, but am concerned it may continue to charge me monthly afterward. If anyone has any experience good or bad, please share. Also, is the content within the pages good / worthwhile (I. E. Nude pics, videos, etc.). I am NOT interested in their travel pics or what they had for dinner if that's what's in the page. Thanks for info.

    added NOTE: this site won't allow me to list the website, but it's the ONLY one for FANS (wink, wink)
    I used a prepaid card and it worked. It also allowed me to cancel fairly easily. I think that site is pretty reputable considering how many people use it. Unlike AFF which I heard makes you jump thru hoops to cancel, didn't try a prepaid card there because those ads all seem fake, I mean no way how 20 something blond chick in molokai wants to hookup. Right?

  6. #7598
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80  [View Original Post]
    According to her previous Ad she was leaving and one week later she's back but increases her fee. She's desperate and scamming people. She's done this before. She used to charge 300 then raised it the 350. Services are the same according to people who see her. I received BBBJ, BBFSCIP & Anal CIA a couple of times for 200 which 50 went to the AMP so she got 150. Some customers act like she loves them and they love her. It's like going to a Hostess Bar. No pussy is worth 350 or 400. I would give up to 300 for BBFSCIP but not for covered services. Save your money. The AMP's are 200 FS.
    We know Ed. It's the same thing you've been posting mostly everytime. I think everybody gets it's, by now you don't like her. 80% of your posts your saying the exact same thing every Time she posts an Ad. Just something to note, for everyone For someone that says you're Over her, you sure post a lot about her. You seem really hard on trying to convince others not to see here. Hmmm.

  7. #7597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272

    Subscribing to stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePHunter  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I am wondering: has anyone ever subscribed to an * webpage of any escorts? I am curious about subscribing to one for One Month ONLY to check it out, but am concerned it may continue to charge me monthly afterward. If anyone has any experience good or bad, please share. Also, is the content within the pages good / worthwhile (I. E. Nude pics, videos, etc.). I am NOT interested in their travel pics or what they had for dinner if that's what's in the page. Thanks for info.

    added NOTE: this site won't allow me to list the website, but it's the ONLY one for FANS (wink, wink)
    I agree with other comments that subscribing with your actual name and personal information to websites for escorts is a dicey proposition. Remember the website for married men that wanted to fool around got hacked a number of years ago and all the names and information on everyone out to cheat on their wives was posted on the internet (or whatever). Outfit big, small, government, and private are being hacked all the time. It might be just a matter of time until one of those places gets hacked and the subscribers get blackmail not to be on the list that gets posted to the internet.

  8. #7596
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80  [View Original Post]
    According to her previous Ad she was leaving and one week later she's back but increases her fee. She's desperate and scamming people. She's done this before. She used to charge 300 then raised it the 350. Services are the same according to people who see her. I received BBBJ, BBFSCIP & Anal CIA a couple of times for 200 which 50 went to the AMP so she got 150. Some customers act like she loves them and they love her. It's like going to a Hostess Bar. No pussy is worth 350 or 400. I would give up to 300 for BBFSCIP but not for covered services. Save your money. The AMP's are 200 FS.
    My reply should have said I received BBBJ, BBFSCIP & BBAnalCIA with the Princess a few times at an AMP for 200 (50/ House & 150/ Princess). I would guess no one who paid 350 or now 400 have received these services other than BBBJ. Why?

  9. #7595
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePHunter  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I am wondering: has anyone ever subscribed to an * webpage of any escorts? I am curious about subscribing to one for One Month ONLY to check it out, but am concerned it may continue to charge me monthly afterward. If anyone has any experience good or bad, please share. Also, is the content within the pages good / worthwhile (I. E. Nude pics, videos, etc.). I am NOT interested in their travel pics or what they had for dinner if that's what's in the page. Thanks for info.

    added NOTE: this site won't allow me to list the website, but it's the ONLY one for FANS (wink, wink)
    Giving your personal information and cc number to a site like these are never a good idea. So many things can go wrong. They can sell you information and cc number. You don't want to be chasing down identity fraud for years. Personally, I wouldn't take the chance.

  10. #7594
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGambit  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I was quoted 2.5 for hh and 4 for full.
    According to her previous Ad she was leaving and one week later she's back but increases her fee. She's desperate and scamming people. She's done this before. She used to charge 300 then raised it the 350. Services are the same according to people who see her. I received BBBJ, BBFSCIP & Anal CIA a couple of times for 200 which 50 went to the AMP so she got 150. Some customers act like she loves them and they love her. It's like going to a Hostess Bar. No pussy is worth 350 or 400. I would give up to 300 for BBFSCIP but not for covered services. Save your money. The AMP's are 200 FS.

  11. #7593

    * subscribes?

    Hey everyone. I am wondering: has anyone ever subscribed to an * webpage of any escorts? I am curious about subscribing to one for One Month ONLY to check it out, but am concerned it may continue to charge me monthly afterward. If anyone has any experience good or bad, please share. Also, is the content within the pages good / worthwhile (I. E. Nude pics, videos, etc.). I am NOT interested in their travel pics or what they had for dinner if that's what's in the page. Thanks for info.

    added NOTE: this site won't allow me to list the website, but it's the ONLY one for FANS (wink, wink)

  12. #7592

    It's true

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftyBoy  [View Original Post]
    What are Leia's rates now, an earlier post said it's 400?
    Yeah, I was quoted 2.5 for hh and 4 for full.

  13. #7591

    Leia rates?

    What are Leia's rates now, an earlier post said it's 400?

  14. #7590

    Club Leia Whisperer

    Quote Originally Posted by EmSee  [View Original Post]
    What's the secret to getting a hold of her. Tried texting but no respond.
    Persistence, patience and politeness is pretty much the key. I already had 2 really good session with her. The 2nd time I asked her how was things going for her. She said thank goodness for her regulars like me. I said why, what's up? She said, half of the appointments that she had scheduled were No Shows. And all the No Shows were New Customers. I was like oh. Yeah that sucks.

    So she's kinda upset with any new customer and kinda skeptical about getting burned by anyone just looking to book an appointment and end up not showing up.

    I asked her how long she's back for and she said about a week or so. She's looking to be on the Mainland before Thanksgiving.

  15. #7589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133
    Quote Originally Posted by Baromas  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's back visiting. Pics look hot.

    https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2595100
    What's the secret to getting a hold of her. Tried texting but no respond.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape