Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 227 of 733 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 277 327 727 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 10987
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272

    Subscribing to stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePHunter  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I am wondering: has anyone ever subscribed to an * webpage of any escorts? I am curious about subscribing to one for One Month ONLY to check it out, but am concerned it may continue to charge me monthly afterward. If anyone has any experience good or bad, please share. Also, is the content within the pages good / worthwhile (I. E. Nude pics, videos, etc.). I am NOT interested in their travel pics or what they had for dinner if that's what's in the page. Thanks for info.

    added NOTE: this site won't allow me to list the website, but it's the ONLY one for FANS (wink, wink)
    I agree with other comments that subscribing with your actual name and personal information to websites for escorts is a dicey proposition. Remember the website for married men that wanted to fool around got hacked a number of years ago and all the names and information on everyone out to cheat on their wives was posted on the internet (or whatever). Outfit big, small, government, and private are being hacked all the time. It might be just a matter of time until one of those places gets hacked and the subscribers get blackmail not to be on the list that gets posted to the internet.

  2. #7596
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80  [View Original Post]
    According to her previous Ad she was leaving and one week later she's back but increases her fee. She's desperate and scamming people. She's done this before. She used to charge 300 then raised it the 350. Services are the same according to people who see her. I received BBBJ, BBFSCIP & Anal CIA a couple of times for 200 which 50 went to the AMP so she got 150. Some customers act like she loves them and they love her. It's like going to a Hostess Bar. No pussy is worth 350 or 400. I would give up to 300 for BBFSCIP but not for covered services. Save your money. The AMP's are 200 FS.
    My reply should have said I received BBBJ, BBFSCIP & BBAnalCIA with the Princess a few times at an AMP for 200 (50/ House & 150/ Princess). I would guess no one who paid 350 or now 400 have received these services other than BBBJ. Why?

  3. #7595
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePHunter  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I am wondering: has anyone ever subscribed to an * webpage of any escorts? I am curious about subscribing to one for One Month ONLY to check it out, but am concerned it may continue to charge me monthly afterward. If anyone has any experience good or bad, please share. Also, is the content within the pages good / worthwhile (I. E. Nude pics, videos, etc.). I am NOT interested in their travel pics or what they had for dinner if that's what's in the page. Thanks for info.

    added NOTE: this site won't allow me to list the website, but it's the ONLY one for FANS (wink, wink)
    Giving your personal information and cc number to a site like these are never a good idea. So many things can go wrong. They can sell you information and cc number. You don't want to be chasing down identity fraud for years. Personally, I wouldn't take the chance.

  4. #7594
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGambit  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I was quoted 2.5 for hh and 4 for full.
    According to her previous Ad she was leaving and one week later she's back but increases her fee. She's desperate and scamming people. She's done this before. She used to charge 300 then raised it the 350. Services are the same according to people who see her. I received BBBJ, BBFSCIP & Anal CIA a couple of times for 200 which 50 went to the AMP so she got 150. Some customers act like she loves them and they love her. It's like going to a Hostess Bar. No pussy is worth 350 or 400. I would give up to 300 for BBFSCIP but not for covered services. Save your money. The AMP's are 200 FS.

  5. #7593

    * subscribes?

    Hey everyone. I am wondering: has anyone ever subscribed to an * webpage of any escorts? I am curious about subscribing to one for One Month ONLY to check it out, but am concerned it may continue to charge me monthly afterward. If anyone has any experience good or bad, please share. Also, is the content within the pages good / worthwhile (I. E. Nude pics, videos, etc.). I am NOT interested in their travel pics or what they had for dinner if that's what's in the page. Thanks for info.

    added NOTE: this site won't allow me to list the website, but it's the ONLY one for FANS (wink, wink)

  6. #7592

    It's true

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftyBoy  [View Original Post]
    What are Leia's rates now, an earlier post said it's 400?
    Yeah, I was quoted 2.5 for hh and 4 for full.

  7. #7591

    Leia rates?

    What are Leia's rates now, an earlier post said it's 400?

  8. #7590

    Club Leia Whisperer

    Quote Originally Posted by EmSee  [View Original Post]
    What's the secret to getting a hold of her. Tried texting but no respond.
    Persistence, patience and politeness is pretty much the key. I already had 2 really good session with her. The 2nd time I asked her how was things going for her. She said thank goodness for her regulars like me. I said why, what's up? She said, half of the appointments that she had scheduled were No Shows. And all the No Shows were New Customers. I was like oh. Yeah that sucks.

    So she's kinda upset with any new customer and kinda skeptical about getting burned by anyone just looking to book an appointment and end up not showing up.

    I asked her how long she's back for and she said about a week or so. She's looking to be on the Mainland before Thanksgiving.

  9. #7589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133
    Quote Originally Posted by Baromas  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's back visiting. Pics look hot.

    https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2595100
    What's the secret to getting a hold of her. Tried texting but no respond.

  10. #7588

    Leia's back. Temporarily

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrack5  [View Original Post]
    So checked her AS ad and looks like it says it's her last day today. She's always been a cool chick, so a bit bummed she's heading out. Anyway here's the link in case any of you want to try your luck for one last go.

    https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2595100
    Looks like she's back visiting. Pics look hot.

    https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2595100

  11. #7587
    Quote Originally Posted by SamH  [View Original Post]
    Can I get more details on why people are saying don't do it?
    Might want to read Darkman808's detailed report #5851, posted on 5-6-20 in this Escort Reports thread.

  12. #7586

    Evee

    Quote Originally Posted by SamH  [View Original Post]
    Can I get more details on why people are saying don't do it?.
    IIRC it's a guarantee buyer's remorse plus major upsell. I wouldn't doubt if the situation would turn into a rip off with a dead fish experience and her shorting you on time after paying inflated prices for little to no service. GL!

  13. #7585

    Doris massage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Restless1728  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She started at pali, then went indi.
    I last time I've seem her at Kaimuki, she was quite mechanical and very little GFE.

    I wasn't offered a massage, but this ad says she does body and prostate massage.

    Wonder if things has change or just YMMV.

  14. #7584

    You g SnowBunny is Back

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...Snowbunny95808

    She is back in town. If you like CURVY woman who are young than she is a fit for you. She is 100% legit. There is nothing bare with her, she is down to Earth Southern girl. I saw her a back in 2019 at her incall near the airport.

    Have fun if you like Big Girls.

  15. #7583
    Quote Originally Posted by SamH  [View Original Post]
    Is that the Doris Road Rally was talking about? The Chinese Pali Doris? The ad says Waikiki?

    Thanks,

    Sam.
    Yes. She started at pali, then went indi.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape