Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 733 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 728 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 10993
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7588

    Leia's back. Temporarily

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrack5  [View Original Post]
    So checked her AS ad and looks like it says it's her last day today. She's always been a cool chick, so a bit bummed she's heading out. Anyway here's the link in case any of you want to try your luck for one last go.

    https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2595100
    Looks like she's back visiting. Pics look hot.

    https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2595100

  2. #7587
    Quote Originally Posted by SamH  [View Original Post]
    Can I get more details on why people are saying don't do it?
    Might want to read Darkman808's detailed report #5851, posted on 5-6-20 in this Escort Reports thread.

  3. #7586

    Evee

    Quote Originally Posted by SamH  [View Original Post]
    Can I get more details on why people are saying don't do it?.
    IIRC it's a guarantee buyer's remorse plus major upsell. I wouldn't doubt if the situation would turn into a rip off with a dead fish experience and her shorting you on time after paying inflated prices for little to no service. GL!

  4. #7585

    Doris massage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Restless1728  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She started at pali, then went indi.
    I last time I've seem her at Kaimuki, she was quite mechanical and very little GFE.

    I wasn't offered a massage, but this ad says she does body and prostate massage.

    Wonder if things has change or just YMMV.

  5. #7584

    You g SnowBunny is Back

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...Snowbunny95808

    She is back in town. If you like CURVY woman who are young than she is a fit for you. She is 100% legit. There is nothing bare with her, she is down to Earth Southern girl. I saw her a back in 2019 at her incall near the airport.

    Have fun if you like Big Girls.

  6. #7583
    Quote Originally Posted by SamH  [View Original Post]
    Is that the Doris Road Rally was talking about? The Chinese Pali Doris? The ad says Waikiki?

    Thanks,

    Sam.
    Yes. She started at pali, then went indi.

  7. #7582
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272

    Doris?

    Quote Originally Posted by Restless1728  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Escorts.../12926954.html

    Always really great to me! - enjoy!
    Is that the Doris Road Rally was talking about? The Chinese Pali Doris? The ad says Waikiki?

    Thanks,

    Sam.

  8. #7581

    Doris contact

    Quote Originally Posted by SamH  [View Original Post]
    Road Rally. Your inbox is full. Any contact for the Doris you're talking about? Link, etc. ?
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Escorts.../12926954.html

    Always really great to me! - enjoy!

  9. #7580

    Leilani

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkman808  [View Original Post]
    A link, a name, and / or a number would be a huge part of a post like this.

    Unless you want dozens of guys to PM you for details?
    My bad thought I includded it leilani on pd really young and can take a pounding she dosnt allow daty or kissing but because she is young and has an amazing body and personality price was 600 for the hour you can look on pd for other details.

  10. #7579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272

    Okay I'm heeding the warning about Evvee

    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    Fair warning. DON'T DO IT!
    Can I get more details on why people are saying don't do it?.

  11. #7578
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272

    Doris

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrally2  [View Original Post]
    I saw a Doris at Pali Chinese huge boobs attractive. She was good to try. If this is the same Doris would recommend good option.
    Road Rally. Your inbox is full. Any contact for the Doris you're talking about? Link, etc. ?

  12. #7577

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69  [View Original Post]
    First time reporting about her but damm if you want a young beautiful nice figured girl this is the one for you our first meet up was quick and short due to some unforseen circumstances but went back 2 days later and she just blew my mind money well spent with her sad that she's leaving or has left alreadyif ypu have the money a definite 5 peat for me LOL stay safe fellow mongers.
    A link, a name, and / or a number would be a huge part of a post like this.

    Unless you want dozens of guys to PM you for details?

  13. #7576
    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Escorts.../12926954.html

    Anyone got any 411 on Doris?

    Mahalo!
    I saw a Doris at Pali Chinese huge boobs attractive. She was good to try. If this is the same Doris would recommend good option.

  14. #7575
    Quote Originally Posted by VanDeventer  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's who I was referring to in my question. I keep getting mixed up between calling her Yuri and Yumi.
    I've been seeing her through covid every time I'm in Cali. She only taking private clients.

  15. #7574

    Repeat for me

    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Escorts.../12926954.html

    Anyone got any 411 on Doris?

    Mahalo!
    GM PL. I would recommend you try Doris. Of course to each his own as always. Saw her at the ilikai before her short vacation. Read my last post on her, #270 in the Indies thread. She is a bit cautious w / new dates but if you keep it cool you will surely succeed. Enjoy & Stay Safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape