Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 950 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 450 850 900 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 1000 1050 1450 1950 ... LastLast
Results 14,236 to 14,250 of 37373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23138

    One of those days?

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    I must be an idiot because I can't find her contact info on her ad, LOL.
    That website is weird, sometimes it takes me to a different version of the ad with no contact info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211114-091010_Firefox.jpg‎  

  2. #23137
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    My intel gave heads up Regency Inn in particular under surveillance. Use caution or risk getting a mugshot.
    I just heard same thing from a friend in force. Lately been robberies and car breakins going on there and nearby so they gunna crackdown. Avoid at all costs at least until it settles down. Be safe.

  3. #23136

    Jewel

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    I must be an idiot because I can't find her contact info on her ad, LOL.

  4. #23135

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg254  [View Original Post]
    How'd you get a hold of her? I've been trying with no success.
    Unfortunately, you will need to keep texting her. It took awhile to confirm everything because she is not the best at replying to texts. Just be patience and keep texting her. Her champagne room will be worth the wait.

  5. #23134

    Caution in Henrico

    My intel gave heads up Regency Inn in particular under surveillance. Use caution or risk getting a mugshot.

  6. #23133

    Karma

    I forgot to post the link where she states her offlimits claim.

    https://callescort.org/804-505-4027

  7. #23132

    Latinas / Asian

    Who are the best Latinas and Asian providers in the area? Looking for something different.

  8. #23131

  9. #23130
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    I never had the chance to meet her she was very popular in this forum she always posted ads with a fake pic no body ever posted a pic of her very popular because someone says she was pretty others said nah but her bb service kept everyone mute I don't see what she complains about trying to keeping the decency whata hoe.
    Her posted pics were actually of her and real.

  10. #23129

    Jewels

    Anyone see this one lately? I read one report that said she may use to go by another name and had monkey riding her. But he did not give a detail report of how the visist was when or how the service was.

    Was going to set something up with her tomorrow.

  11. #23128
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    Found her on tryst. Saw her in a nice hotel, was greeted at the door and she was very friendly. We immediately started kissing and got undressed and she began with a fantastic BBBJ, and moved onto the main event. I thoroughly enjoyed my time and definitely plan on repeating with her. She is my new ATF and look forward to visiting her again when she comes through. $$$ hhr and worth every penny.
    I've been eyeing her for awhile and I glad she is everything I thought she would be. Gunna set one up when I get back in town. Be safe and thanks for the review.

  12. #23127
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics accurate and not from ten years ago?
    Yea that's how she looks with makeup. Not bad without it either.

  13. #23126

    Jai Nova

    Found her on tryst. Saw her in a nice hotel, was greeted at the door and she was very friendly. We immediately started kissing and got undressed and she began with a fantastic BBBJ, and moved onto the main event. I thoroughly enjoyed my time and definitely plan on repeating with her. She is my new ATF and look forward to visiting her again when she comes through. $$$ hhr and worth every penny.

  14. #23125

    Crazy ho

    I never had the chance to meet her she was very popular in this forum she always posted ads with a fake pic no body ever posted a pic of her very popular because someone says she was pretty others said nah but her bb service kept everyone mute I don't see what she complains about trying to keeping the decency whata hoe

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad042  [View Original Post]
    Welp, it looks like Karma's off the grid. I saw and ad post earlier with a screenshot of the forum here. She said she's not taking no more visits because of the post about her here. There goes my chance haha.
    .

  15. #23124
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon4069  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the other day at her house. Not the best part of town but once inside you're good. Great service with lap dance then BBBJ and CFS. I was there for around an hour and had multiple pops. She is pricy.
    How'd you get a hold of her? I've been trying with no success.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape