Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 5146
-
11-15-21 20:41 #2626He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606It was on the verge
Total slum, it was at the back of the house, first floor, there was a porch with a tarp hung up and the deadbolt didn't work so she stuck me a knife in the door trim to keep it shut. I would assume there was a shared bathroom somewhere. That area of manchester us fucked up.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
I remember this woman I visited in the Reading Mass area, nasty place, newspaper all over the floor, air mattress, filthy and some old guy sitting in the living room watching TV as I was getting blown in the next room. Good times.
-
11-15-21 19:54 #2625Senior Member

Posts: 266Recent Pic?
How recent is that pic?
Originally Posted by SugarMail18
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 18:25 #2624Banned Member

Posts: 588Sounds like one of the rooming houses?
Were there hallways like a hotel, lots of people milling about, all looking tweaked out? Shared bathroom, one per floor?
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
Or a legit boarded up condemned place? My worst scene ever was at a condemned, boarded up classic 6 in Hartford on the W. Scary shit.
I appreciate you tofft.
-
11-15-21 17:52 #2623He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Toftt
So, feeling in the mood to try out one of Manchester's fine recently re-emerged offerings and with no one taking the plunge and / or not fessing up to it I decided what the hell I might as well do everyone a solid.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
Called up Strawberry who is advertising and whom I uploaded photos of as her STG ad disappears from time to time and looks like she might be fun. Well, fortunately or unfortunately she answered, we chatted for a minute, set up a time to meet, she texted me her sort of address in one of Manches finest neighborhoods and off I went. Once I got there, finally found a place to park I texted her I was there an had to wait 10-15 minutes in sketch row while she finished getting ready. I was instructed to go up to the aforementioned address, go to the back of the building and she would meet me, OK, we'll as it turns out her place is in what looks like a semi-condemned crack house but she looks cute enough, short nice figure with a little belly so in the name of science I went onward.
Now, I've been doing this for a while and as anyone who has you are going to run into some "holy shit this place is fucked up" in-call locations, it happens and this ranks right up there as one of the worst. It's one room about 15 x15, a kitchenette, no bathroom, two couches and bags of clothes and whatever piled up, I considered leaving but she pulled out her tits to do a cop check and the little guy took over.
She has a nice set of tatas, nice handful and being a redhead her skin is that nice pale white that redheads are, her face is cute, nice ass, a little belly, and fully shaved down below. I sat on one of the recently acquired of the curb couches where she got down and gave a decent BBBJ, not up to the heavily currently discussed Remi but it was ok, from there it was on to some Mish on the other curbside couch where I finished. I cleaned up, looked around while the big head started to gain control and was like "let's get the hell out of here", said goodbye and peaced TF out.
So, Cute girl, nice tits, probably used to be hotter but the demons took over (there were signs) $120 for the half and she can be talked into BB if you want it, would I recommend? Probably not but Hey, I've seen Special K in Fitchburg sooo, yeah, decide what your tolerance level is and make your mind up.
Good luck.
-
11-15-21 17:17 #2622He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Remi
Remi is good for what she does, and it's always been 60 for me which is a good deal, safe, clean and a nice penis free girl who gives a decent BBBJ with CIM. For anyone that doesn't like her services go pick up some sketchy worn streetwalker.
-
11-15-21 13:37 #2621Senior Member

Posts: 46Agreed
[Deleted by Admin] Remi is 100% a woman and an awesome one at that. She's cool af. Saw her earlier today actually. Amazing as always. YMMV I guess but I couldn't imagine saying anything bad about her. If anyone doesn't like her than just don't see her anymore. I think she would rather have friends who appreciate her anyways. More for us.
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 12:05 #2620Senior Member

Posts: 158Re: Remi
Not a guy. That was the stupidest comment / discussion ever. If you believe that crap then don't see her, you are not the kind of person she would want to meet anyway.
Originally Posted by SugarMail18
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 11:54 #2619Senior Member

Posts: 109To those who doubt she is a dude or how attractive she may be, this should set the record straight.
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
She is great, just treat her with respect and don't say hi when you happen to see her at a grocery store with her kids.
-
11-15-21 08:30 #2618Senior Member

Posts: 46It was a good time
Haha not a plug. I just had a really good time with her and wanted to share my excitement. I'm going to go see her again today LOL we never spoke rates but she was happy with. 7.
Originally Posted by MordRede
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 13:01 #2617Senior Member

Posts: 177"Makes up excuses" She's upfront about what she offers and what she doesn't. She doesn't owe you any excuses for that. That being said, she allowed some FIV during my experience. Not sure what personal issue you might have with her, but it makes sense to have more than 14 posts before spewing garbage LOL.
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 11:52 #2616Senior Member

Posts: 71Remi
Ive been visiting Remi for a very long time. She's always been amazing and an amazing person. I get that there's a lid for every jar, and YMMV, et cetera, but if someone thinks she looks like a dude, that's just false, and frankly just a stupid remark to make. Given that saying that isn't a valid review, maybe this particular troll with 14 posts should just move on and let the adults talk.
Originally Posted by Muffhunt
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 10:38 #2615Senior Member

Posts: 158Re: Remy
She allows DATY. Not a penis. WTF dude.
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 18:07 #2614Banned Member

Posts: 257LOL yup
She straight-up looks like a dude. I mean I think she has a penis but I'm just not trying to get into any arguments with you guys. Makes up excuses not to have sex because she has a penis in my opinion.
Originally Posted by JDeller
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 17:29 #2613Senior Member

Posts: 266Remy
I know she is popular but I saw her once about a year agoand it was okay. She is nice and safe but very sedate. I also would describe her looks and body as not very attractive. Average at best. Her specialty is the BBBJ but I found her skills again, average at best. It was just bob up and down and I almost didn't reach the finish line. Just didn't do it for me.
Originally Posted by Dbnab
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 12:23 #2612Senior Member

Posts: 142Pricing
Well if this wasn't a plug for a provider I don't know what is, because I am sold! I guess her word of mouth really worked! LOL. What was the damage for her? I would love to swing down to Manchester and visit her.
Originally Posted by Dbnab
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






