Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 343 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 5144
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2624

    Sounds like one of the rooming houses?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    So, feeling in the mood to try out one of Manchester's fine recently re-emerged offerings and with no one taking the plunge and / or not fessing up to it I decided what the hell I might as well do everyone a solid.

    Called up Strawberry who is advertising and whom I uploaded photos of as her STG ad disappears from time to time and looks like she might be fun. Well, fortunately or unfortunately she answered, we chatted for a minute, set up a time to meet, she texted me her sort of address in one of Manches finest neighborhoods and off I went. Once I got there, finally found a place to park I texted her I was there an had to wait 10-15 minutes in sketch row while she finished getting ready. I was instructed to go up to the aforementioned address, go to the back of the building and she would meet me, OK, we'll as it turns out her place is in what looks like a semi-condemned crack house but she looks cute enough, short nice figure with a little belly so in the name of science I went onward.

    Now, I've been doing this for a while and as anyone who has you are going to run into some "holy shit this place is fucked up" in-call locations, it happens and this ranks right up there as one of the worst. It's one room about 15 x15, a kitchenette, no bathroom, two couches and bags of clothes and whatever piled up, I considered leaving but she pulled out her tits to do a cop check and the little guy took over.

    She has a nice set of tatas, nice handful and being a redhead her skin is that nice pale white that redheads are, her face is cute, nice ass, a little belly, and fully shaved down below. I sat on one of the recently acquired of the curb couches where she got down and gave a decent BBBJ, not up to the heavily currently discussed Remi but it was ok, from there it was on to some Mish on the other curbside couch where I finished. I cleaned up, looked around while the big head started to gain control and was like "let's get the hell out of here", said goodbye and peaced TF out.

    So, Cute girl, nice tits, probably used to be hotter but the demons took over (there were signs) $120 for the half and she can be talked into BB if you want it, would I recommend? Probably not but Hey, I've seen Special K in Fitchburg sooo, yeah, decide what your tolerance level is and make your mind up.

    Good luck.
    Were there hallways like a hotel, lots of people milling about, all looking tweaked out? Shared bathroom, one per floor?

    Or a legit boarded up condemned place? My worst scene ever was at a condemned, boarded up classic 6 in Hartford on the W. Scary shit.

    I appreciate you tofft.

  2. #2623
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Toftt

    So, feeling in the mood to try out one of Manchester's fine recently re-emerged offerings and with no one taking the plunge and / or not fessing up to it I decided what the hell I might as well do everyone a solid.

    Called up Strawberry who is advertising and whom I uploaded photos of as her STG ad disappears from time to time and looks like she might be fun. Well, fortunately or unfortunately she answered, we chatted for a minute, set up a time to meet, she texted me her sort of address in one of Manches finest neighborhoods and off I went. Once I got there, finally found a place to park I texted her I was there an had to wait 10-15 minutes in sketch row while she finished getting ready. I was instructed to go up to the aforementioned address, go to the back of the building and she would meet me, OK, we'll as it turns out her place is in what looks like a semi-condemned crack house but she looks cute enough, short nice figure with a little belly so in the name of science I went onward.

    Now, I've been doing this for a while and as anyone who has you are going to run into some "holy shit this place is fucked up" in-call locations, it happens and this ranks right up there as one of the worst. It's one room about 15 x15, a kitchenette, no bathroom, two couches and bags of clothes and whatever piled up, I considered leaving but she pulled out her tits to do a cop check and the little guy took over.

    She has a nice set of tatas, nice handful and being a redhead her skin is that nice pale white that redheads are, her face is cute, nice ass, a little belly, and fully shaved down below. I sat on one of the recently acquired of the curb couches where she got down and gave a decent BBBJ, not up to the heavily currently discussed Remi but it was ok, from there it was on to some Mish on the other curbside couch where I finished. I cleaned up, looked around while the big head started to gain control and was like "let's get the hell out of here", said goodbye and peaced TF out.

    So, Cute girl, nice tits, probably used to be hotter but the demons took over (there were signs) $120 for the half and she can be talked into BB if you want it, would I recommend? Probably not but Hey, I've seen Special K in Fitchburg sooo, yeah, decide what your tolerance level is and make your mind up.

    Good luck.

  3. #2622
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Remi

    Remi is good for what she does, and it's always been 60 for me which is a good deal, safe, clean and a nice penis free girl who gives a decent BBBJ with CIM. For anyone that doesn't like her services go pick up some sketchy worn streetwalker.

  4. #2621

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    Ive been visiting Remi for a very long time. She's always been amazing and an amazing person. I get that there's a lid for every jar, and YMMV, et cetera, but if someone thinks she looks like a dude, that's just false, and frankly just a stupid remark to make. Given that saying that isn't a valid review, maybe this particular troll with 14 posts should just move on and let the adults talk.
    [Deleted by Admin] Remi is 100% a woman and an awesome one at that. She's cool af. Saw her earlier today actually. Amazing as always. YMMV I guess but I couldn't imagine saying anything bad about her. If anyone doesn't like her than just don't see her anymore. I think she would rather have friends who appreciate her anyways. More for us.

  5. #2620

    Re: Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    To those who doubt she is a dude or how attractive she may be, this should set the record straight.

    She is great, just treat her with respect and don't say hi when you happen to see her at a grocery store with her kids.
    Not a guy. That was the stupidest comment / discussion ever. If you believe that crap then don't see her, you are not the kind of person she would want to meet anyway.

  6. #2619
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    Ive been visiting Remi for a very long time. She's always been amazing and an amazing person. I get that there's a lid for every jar, and YMMV, et cetera, but if someone thinks she looks like a dude, that's just false, and frankly just a stupid remark to make. Given that saying that isn't a valid review, maybe this particular troll with 14 posts should just move on and let the adults talk.
    To those who doubt she is a dude or how attractive she may be, this should set the record straight.

    She is great, just treat her with respect and don't say hi when you happen to see her at a grocery store with her kids.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rimi_manch.jpg‎  

  7. #2618

    It was a good time

    Quote Originally Posted by MordRede  [View Original Post]
    Well if this wasn't a plug for a provider I don't know what is, because I am sold! I guess her word of mouth really worked! LOL. What was the damage for her? I would love to swing down to Manchester and visit her.
    Haha not a plug. I just had a really good time with her and wanted to share my excitement. I'm going to go see her again today LOL we never spoke rates but she was happy with. 7.

  8. #2617
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    She straight-up looks like a dude. I mean I think she has a penis but I'm just not trying to get into any arguments with you guys. Makes up excuses not to have sex because she has a penis in my opinion.
    "Makes up excuses" She's upfront about what she offers and what she doesn't. She doesn't owe you any excuses for that. That being said, she allowed some FIV during my experience. Not sure what personal issue you might have with her, but it makes sense to have more than 14 posts before spewing garbage LOL.

  9. #2616

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffhunt  [View Original Post]
    She allows DATY. Not a penis. WTF dude.
    Ive been visiting Remi for a very long time. She's always been amazing and an amazing person. I get that there's a lid for every jar, and YMMV, et cetera, but if someone thinks she looks like a dude, that's just false, and frankly just a stupid remark to make. Given that saying that isn't a valid review, maybe this particular troll with 14 posts should just move on and let the adults talk.

  10. #2615

    Re: Remy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    She straight-up looks like a dude. I mean I think she has a penis but I'm just not trying to get into any arguments with you guys. Makes up excuses not to have sex because she has a penis in my opinion.
    She allows DATY. Not a penis. WTF dude.

  11. #2614

    LOL yup

    Quote Originally Posted by JDeller  [View Original Post]
    I know she is popular but I saw her once about a year agoand it was okay. She is nice and safe but very sedate. I also would describe her looks and body as not very attractive. Average at best. Her specialty is the BBBJ but I found her skills again, average at best. It was just bob up and down and I almost didn't reach the finish line. Just didn't do it for me.
    She straight-up looks like a dude. I mean I think she has a penis but I'm just not trying to get into any arguments with you guys. Makes up excuses not to have sex because she has a penis in my opinion.

  12. #2613

    Remy

    I know she is popular but I saw her once about a year agoand it was okay. She is nice and safe but very sedate. I also would describe her looks and body as not very attractive. Average at best. Her specialty is the BBBJ but I found her skills again, average at best. It was just bob up and down and I almost didn't reach the finish line. Just didn't do it for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    Remi has been on my bucket list for awhile. I originally read some reviews on The othER site years ago. Finally decided to make it happen. I did have some difficulty with communication at first. I was only getting like half of her texts she sent for some reason. But eventually we were making sense of each other and she was ready within 15 minutes. I normally am a little bit nervous on the first visit with any provider but not this time. I just had a good feeling about it. Not because the location wasn't in a somewhat sketchy neighborhood but I just had high confidence that it was not going to be a bad experience and boy was I right. She is decent looking. Probably early 30's. She is super chill. Speaks very softly. She doesn't waste any time but she also doesn't rush you at all. Just straight the point. No need for anything more. I used her bathroom and sat on the couch and she got right to it. I was immediately impressed with her talent. I tried so hard not to cum. I just didn't want it to end. I usually have good control over how long I can last but when in her mouth I couldn't make it longer than 5-7 minutes tops. She's just too good. I will honestly say that it had to be the best most wettest BBBJ I've ever experienced in my whole life and I've had hundreds. YMMV.

    I'm glad I didn't wait any longer. I will definitely be back to see her when I can. Happy hunting!

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4134707-335855

  13. #2612

    Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    Remi has been on my bucket list for awhile. I originally read some reviews on The othER site years ago. Finally decided to make it happen. I did have some difficulty with communication at first. I was only getting like half of her texts she sent for some reason. But eventually we were making sense of each other and she was ready within 15 minutes. I normally am a little bit nervous on the first visit with any provider but not this time. I just had a good feeling about it. Not because the location wasn't in a somewhat sketchy neighborhood but I just had high confidence that it was not going to be a bad experience and boy was I right. She is decent looking. Probably early 30's. She is super chill. Speaks very softly. She doesn't waste any time but she also doesn't rush you at all. Just straight the point. No need for anything more. I used her bathroom and sat on the couch and she got right to it. I was immediately impressed with her talent. I tried so hard not to cum. I just didn't want it to end. I usually have good control over how long I can last but when in her mouth I couldn't make it longer than 5-7 minutes tops. She's just too good. I will honestly say that it had to be the best most wettest BBBJ I've ever experienced in my whole life and I've had hundreds. YMMV.

    I'm glad I didn't wait any longer. I will definitely be back to see her when I can. Happy hunting!

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4134707-335855
    Well if this wasn't a plug for a provider I don't know what is, because I am sold! I guess her word of mouth really worked! LOL. What was the damage for her? I would love to swing down to Manchester and visit her.

  14. #2611

    I have been seeing here for awhile

    I love that I can text her and 10 min later be there and she is ready and I usually only know last minute but she is always ok with it. Definitely my favorite never nervous and she is always pleasant.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    Remi has been on my bucket list for awhile. I originally read some reviews on The othER site years ago. Finally decided to make it happen. I did have some difficulty with communication at first. I was only getting like half of her texts she sent for some reason. But eventually we were making sense of each other and she was ready within 15 minutes. I normally am a little bit nervous on the first visit with any provider but not this time. I just had a good feeling about it. Not because the location wasn't in a somewhat sketchy neighborhood but I just had high confidence that it was not going to be a bad experience and boy was I right. She is decent looking. Probably early 30's. She is super chill. Speaks very softly. She doesn't waste any time but she also doesn't rush you at all. Just straight the point. No need for anything more. I used her bathroom and sat on the couch and she got right to it. I was immediately impressed with her talent. I tried so hard not to cum. I just didn't want it to end. I usually have good control over how long I can last but when in her mouth I couldn't make it longer than 5-7 minutes tops. She's just too good. I will honestly say that it had to be the best most wettest BBBJ I've ever experienced in my whole life and I've had hundreds. YMMV.

    I'm glad I didn't wait any longer. I will definitely be back to see her when I can. Happy hunting!

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4134707-335855

  15. #2610

    Remi is a gem

    Remi has been on my bucket list for awhile. I originally read some reviews on The othER site years ago. Finally decided to make it happen. I did have some difficulty with communication at first. I was only getting like half of her texts she sent for some reason. But eventually we were making sense of each other and she was ready within 15 minutes. I normally am a little bit nervous on the first visit with any provider but not this time. I just had a good feeling about it. Not because the location wasn't in a somewhat sketchy neighborhood but I just had high confidence that it was not going to be a bad experience and boy was I right. She is decent looking. Probably early 30's. She is super chill. Speaks very softly. She doesn't waste any time but she also doesn't rush you at all. Just straight the point. No need for anything more. I used her bathroom and sat on the couch and she got right to it. I was immediately impressed with her talent. I tried so hard not to cum. I just didn't want it to end. I usually have good control over how long I can last but when in her mouth I couldn't make it longer than 5-7 minutes tops. She's just too good. I will honestly say that it had to be the best most wettest BBBJ I've ever experienced in my whole life and I've had hundreds. YMMV.

    I'm glad I didn't wait any longer. I will definitely be back to see her when I can. Happy hunting!

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4134707-335855

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape