Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 170 of 343 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 5144
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2609
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterThick  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if she sent you the same PM nastygram that she sent me? According to her (or her pimp) her teeth are fine and I don't know what I'm talking about. Well I stand corrected I guess. Must be my eyes.
    Sounds like the same nastygram she sent me. I actually responded back that I thought it was her handler that sent it to me.

  2. #2608

    No one?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...k/066656113142

    Hope I attached the photos correctly.
    I can't believe that no one has tried her out yet. No one sharing anymore?

    I might try her out Deep, if I do, I'll let you know.

  3. #2607
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    She also posts on WYP that's where I first had contact, if that's what you call it, with her. I sent her an offer for $100, she countered with $300. If you aren't familiar with how WYP works, you make an offer and they can accept, counter or ignore your offer and this is only to start a conversation. I countered her offer with $101 and then she decided to ignore the offer. Then it just so happens I saw her ad on the monkey site today and saw the prices she wants and it's obvious she has a major case of GPS. A close look at her pics and you can see she has shitty teeth and that is a turn off for me. I won't be pushing to meet her.
    I'm curious if she sent you the same PM nastygram that she sent me? According to her (or her pimp) her teeth are fine and I don't know what I'm talking about. Well I stand corrected I guess. Must be my eyes.

  4. #2606
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgm1291  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Jamie / Tracey recently? I always had fun with her.
    I don't know what happened to her.

    I'd seen her a few times. I even stayed over a couple of times & she even came & stayed at my place. I could tell she was falling fast. I'm guessing mostly drinking but who knows. She pretty much fell off the planet & just stopped replying. It's sad because she provided great services & she was a fun person to hang out with.

  5. #2605
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    This one

    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    No Idea, the link is dead, so not sure if it was a previous red head or not. And yes, also wondering if I missed one.
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...k/066656113142

    Hope I attached the photos correctly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 94A1DB1D-CB10-4F43-BDDA-ED8825ABA07F.jpg‎   01673118-D32C-4B18-95B8-4F93EEDCF26A.jpg‎   C6F166F9-6FED-4F48-8B16-C16B9BD8C405.jpg‎  
    Last edited by DeepSix-Shill; 11-06-21 at 22:12. Reason: trying to upload photos

  6. #2604

    Strawberry / Link Dead / This is why we need to post a pic guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by TMWhiz  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested if anyone had any information on her as well. Sucker for redheads. Is she legit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before or sense she started posting a few days ago? Any info good or bad?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...k/555733603141
    No Idea, the link is dead, so not sure if it was a previous red head or not. And yes, also wondering if I missed one.

  7. #2603

    Mandi

    Quote Originally Posted by MillerTimes2  [View Original Post]
    She also posts on WYP that's where I first had contact, if that's what you call it, with her. I sent her an offer for $100, she countered with $300. If you aren't familiar with how WYP works, you make an offer and they can accept, counter or ignore your offer and this is only to start a conversation. I countered her offer with $101 and then she decided to ignore the offer. Then it just so happens I saw her ad on the monkey site today and saw the prices she wants and it's obvious she has a major case of GPS. A close look at her pics and you can see she has shitty teeth and that is a turn off for me. I won't be pushing to meet her.

  8. #2602
    Quote Originally Posted by MillerTimes2  [View Original Post]
    Based on the pics I'm guessing her breath could knock a buzzard off a barf wagon. I 'm not sure if that counts as insight, but boy does that mouth look rough.

  9. #2601

    Mandi in Mancha

    Anyone have any insight on Mandi?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandi-es...chester-957343

  10. #2600

    Ava in Manch

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    Contacting her took a few tries but once she responded we were able to make arrangements pretty quickly. She is in a safe area in a decent part of town. Her apartment was clean enough. She was pretty chill and had a good attitude for the most part. Signs of demons but wasn't high during our session. She has a decent body. Service was ok. She had to make herself a drink and finish most of it before we could start. Also, she will only use one cover per client so bring an extra. Overall not the worst I've had. Not sure if she just forgot but we never talked about time or donations. Not even once. I had done my research prior so I already knew what had to be done and I'd say she's worth it for a sample or two. I might repeat if I'm in the area.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/270398686999
    Seen her a while ago as well. Advertises a lot on STG. I believe she's got some other gig so her hours and responsiveness, or spottiness therein, are maybe a result of this. Saw her in apt in quiet northern part of town. Hot compact MILF type body, and no signs of demons when I saw her, so hopefully she's not going that way. Yes, I had a cover, which helped so good advice. Overall a nice session with BBBJ, 69 with a fresh and pretty kitty, and covered FS in a few positions. Very talkative about her extended family. Donation was $$ for hh.

  11. #2599

    Ava in Manch

    Contacting her took a few tries but once she responded we were able to make arrangements pretty quickly. She is in a safe area in a decent part of town. Her apartment was clean enough. She was pretty chill and had a good attitude for the most part. Signs of demons but wasn't high during our session. She has a decent body. Service was ok. She had to make herself a drink and finish most of it before we could start. Also, she will only use one cover per client so bring an extra. Overall not the worst I've had. Not sure if she just forgot but we never talked about time or donations. Not even once. I had done my research prior so I already knew what had to be done and I'd say she's worth it for a sample or two. I might repeat if I'm in the area.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/270398686999

  12. #2598

    Strawberry

    Quote Originally Posted by TMWhiz  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested if anyone had any information on her as well. Sucker for redheads. Is she legit?
    I can't be positive because she doesn't show her face in her ad pics, but she looks (tits) an awful lot like a girl who used to post from the seacoast (exeter) area. The one on the coast hasn't posted in 2 or 3 years so if it is the same girl maybe she was away on "vacation". I don't recall any real negative reviews of the girl from the coast.

  13. #2597

    Don't understand it

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    You'd think with tits like that there would be something. But Google has nothing on that ph# and there's nothing here or in the Nashua forum for Strawberry. The ad seems legit. Local number, not over promising, and grammar about what you'd expect. But I'm reluctant to take the plunge.
    It's not Strawberry. It's the same number as the girl who says she's looking for a cheap car and someone to help with the deposit on an apartment. Didn't show up when I peeped the game, but when I last responded to that number, the lady on the other side was garbage. Mad rude.

  14. #2596

    Strawberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before or sense she started posting a few days ago? Any info good or bad?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...k/555733603141
    You'd think with tits like that there would be something. But Google has nothing on that ph# and there's nothing here or in the Nashua forum for Strawberry. The ad seems legit. Local number, not over promising, and grammar about what you'd expect. But I'm reluctant to take the plunge.

  15. #2595

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by NePatsFan2007  [View Original Post]
    She was one of the best all numbers I had for her no good, Knew her pretty well hope she is ok.
    Tried often to hookup, she'd always bail day of and had excuses, and then out if the blue text me. But seemed nice on phone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape