Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 5144
-
11-11-21 16:45 #2609Senior Member

Posts: 405Sounds like the same nastygram she sent me. I actually responded back that I thought it was her handler that sent it to me.
Originally Posted by PeterThick
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 16:10 #2608Senior Member

Posts: 90No one?
I can't believe that no one has tried her out yet. No one sharing anymore?
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
I might try her out Deep, if I do, I'll let you know.
-
11-11-21 15:07 #2607Senior Member

Posts: 62I'm curious if she sent you the same PM nastygram that she sent me? According to her (or her pimp) her teeth are fine and I don't know what I'm talking about. Well I stand corrected I guess. Must be my eyes.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 15:21 #2606Senior Member

Posts: 653I don't know what happened to her.
Originally Posted by Jgm1291
[View Original Post]
I'd seen her a few times. I even stayed over a couple of times & she even came & stayed at my place. I could tell she was falling fast. I'm guessing mostly drinking but who knows. She pretty much fell off the planet & just stopped replying. It's sad because she provided great services & she was a fun person to hang out with.
-
11-06-21 22:08 #2605He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606This one
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...k/066656113142
Originally Posted by PlmanSmith
[View Original Post]
Hope I attached the photos correctly.Last edited by DeepSix-Shill; 11-06-21 at 22:12. Reason: trying to upload photos
-
11-06-21 08:48 #2604Senior Member

Posts: 303Strawberry / Link Dead / This is why we need to post a pic guys.
Originally Posted by TMWhiz
[View Original Post]
No Idea, the link is dead, so not sure if it was a previous red head or not. And yes, also wondering if I missed one.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 21:02 #2603Senior Member

Posts: 405Mandi
She also posts on WYP that's where I first had contact, if that's what you call it, with her. I sent her an offer for $100, she countered with $300. If you aren't familiar with how WYP works, you make an offer and they can accept, counter or ignore your offer and this is only to start a conversation. I countered her offer with $101 and then she decided to ignore the offer. Then it just so happens I saw her ad on the monkey site today and saw the prices she wants and it's obvious she has a major case of GPS. A close look at her pics and you can see she has shitty teeth and that is a turn off for me. I won't be pushing to meet her.
Originally Posted by MillerTimes2
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 19:42 #2602Senior Member

Posts: 62Based on the pics I'm guessing her breath could knock a buzzard off a barf wagon. I 'm not sure if that counts as insight, but boy does that mouth look rough.
Originally Posted by MillerTimes2
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 12:10 #2601Regular Member

Posts: 4Mandi in Mancha
Anyone have any insight on Mandi?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandi-es...chester-957343
-
11-03-21 07:42 #2600Senior Member

Posts: 147Ava in Manch
Seen her a while ago as well. Advertises a lot on STG. I believe she's got some other gig so her hours and responsiveness, or spottiness therein, are maybe a result of this. Saw her in apt in quiet northern part of town. Hot compact MILF type body, and no signs of demons when I saw her, so hopefully she's not going that way. Yes, I had a cover, which helped so good advice. Overall a nice session with BBBJ, 69 with a fresh and pretty kitty, and covered FS in a few positions. Very talkative about her extended family. Donation was $$ for hh.
Originally Posted by Dbnab
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 19:13 #2599Senior Member

Posts: 46Ava in Manch
Contacting her took a few tries but once she responded we were able to make arrangements pretty quickly. She is in a safe area in a decent part of town. Her apartment was clean enough. She was pretty chill and had a good attitude for the most part. Signs of demons but wasn't high during our session. She has a decent body. Service was ok. She had to make herself a drink and finish most of it before we could start. Also, she will only use one cover per client so bring an extra. Overall not the worst I've had. Not sure if she just forgot but we never talked about time or donations. Not even once. I had done my research prior so I already knew what had to be done and I'd say she's worth it for a sample or two. I might repeat if I'm in the area.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/270398686999
-
11-02-21 17:55 #2598Senior Member

Posts: 405Strawberry
I can't be positive because she doesn't show her face in her ad pics, but she looks (tits) an awful lot like a girl who used to post from the seacoast (exeter) area. The one on the coast hasn't posted in 2 or 3 years so if it is the same girl maybe she was away on "vacation". I don't recall any real negative reviews of the girl from the coast.
Originally Posted by TMWhiz
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 12:03 #2597Banned Member

Posts: 102Don't understand it
It's not Strawberry. It's the same number as the girl who says she's looking for a cheap car and someone to help with the deposit on an apartment. Didn't show up when I peeped the game, but when I last responded to that number, the lady on the other side was garbage. Mad rude.
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 05:18 #2596Senior Member

Posts: 71Strawberry
You'd think with tits like that there would be something. But Google has nothing on that ph# and there's nothing here or in the Nashua forum for Strawberry. The ad seems legit. Local number, not over promising, and grammar about what you'd expect. But I'm reluctant to take the plunge.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 11:04 #2595Senior Member

Posts: 38Jamie
Tried often to hookup, she'd always bail day of and had excuses, and then out if the blue text me. But seemed nice on phone.
Originally Posted by NePatsFan2007
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





