Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,281 to 14,295 of 37368
-
11-10-21 10:08 #23088Senior Member

Posts: 452Oooops
Sorry, my bad. Not who I thought it was. Once I looked at the additional pictures. I thought I recognized a couple tats from the 1st pic but they must just be similar.
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
Looks good though!
Be safe!
-
11-10-21 10:05 #23087Senior Member

Posts: 452Legit and fun
I know her well. Used to be totally UTR but I think she has lost a couple regulars and needs to shore up the stable.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
Very good looking. Very shy at 1st but takes direction well and is a very good time.
Treat her well!
Be safe!
-
11-10-21 09:44 #23086Senior Member

Posts: 39No problem
No problem, I went into it knowing her history of ghosting from your post. Just figured she might be less likely with an outcall to waste the time. Guess I was wrong.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 09:02 #23085Senior Member

Posts: 452Provider BBBJ
Looking for a provider who does very good BBBJCIM, that is not going to have me take a loan for something that will take less than 10 mins. SW scene been too much of a miss and gas aint cheap. PM me. Looks, size doesn't matter.
-
11-10-21 08:57 #23084Senior Member

Posts: 475Wants $$ for HHR.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 08:20 #23083Asshole

Posts: 567Link would be helpful.
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 08:01 #23082Senior Member

Posts: 481Secret
Don't do it. The person (Moan) who posted the review never even met or partook with the woman as he claimed she was his UTR in his review. A few mongers who took the bait were robbed, so there goes his credibility for any future posts.
Secondly Not sure what happened with Mark but his "friends" are all of a sudden coming out of the woodwork sending random texts asking to hook up, has anyone reconnected with them? I want no part of it. I have received texts from Bunny, Ashley and now Sasha.
Originally Posted by HsvSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 07:33 #23081Senior Member

Posts: 72Tasha
Talked to her this morning she said she is here until Friday. She links to her * Anyone spend some time with her?
-
11-10-21 07:05 #23080Senior Member

Posts: 161Time Suck
Yea you definitely have to have the whole day almost to waste if you are planning to see Steffany. She ghosted me twice after driving 40 minutes to see her. Comms where good til I got in the parking lot of the hotel on the West End. Even saw her in the parking lot on my first ghosted visit she was with a dude so I didn't approach. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by Doug22
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 00:23 #23079Senior Member

Posts: 201Update
Did you ever see her? She posts nearly every day.
Originally Posted by OdinsChild
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 21:49 #23078Senior Member

Posts: 1069Kandi
Search her name. Intel is there. Why do we have to repeat this 4 or 5 times a week? Especially when the girls name is posted in chat or ad. Fellas use the search feature on this website. It saves you having to wait half a day or longer to get a response.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 21:07 #23077Regular Member

Posts: 2Madison / Maddie
Has anyone seen this chick lately? I'm curious if she looks like her pictures, as it seems she's been around for a few years. Would love to hear about recent experiences she seems exactly my type. Ads aren't clear exactly what she offers so I'd assume it's a wide variety. I accidentally posted this in the NOVA thread because her various ads have her all over the place, but Tryst puts her in Richmond.
https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulmadz32
-
11-09-21 20:33 #23076Senior Member

Posts: 425I can't find the post but from what I remember, a monger said she's was good, drama free, but a hood rat vibe to her.
Originally Posted by LaidBakk
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 20:14 #23075Asshole

Posts: 567She'd be the 1 to give out that personal info brah.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 19:40 #23074Senior Member

Posts: 1084I've enjoyed her in the past twice. Enjoyed with no issues.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





