Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,341 to 14,355 of 37366
-
11-07-21 11:51 #23026Senior Member

Posts: 49You were fortunate to have been ghosted.
Originally Posted by JtBassee20
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 11:47 #23025Senior Member

Posts: 49Just Say no to Kitty
The first one. Review recent posts about her. My experience is she is larger and less attractive than the pics. Bad teeth. Cesspool down below.
Originally Posted by Jwlgn309
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 10:04 #23024Asshole

Posts: 567Dude you posted that she was your UTR which implies that you've been with her multi times. In your I'm you stated she was cute, tits were nice and was about 130 lbs. I contacted her on Fri. And ended up setting up a meet. Got at hotel in Hopewell and was greeted by a wf who was anything but cute. Loaded up with tats and weighed in somewhere around 220. What's the deal bro?
Originally Posted by Moan1569
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 10:03 #23023Senior Member

Posts: 316Stay away from the 1 and 4th ones. I'm not sure about the 2nd and 3rd links you posted. But I know for sure stay away from the first and last links there have been many negative reviews. Stay safe gents.
Originally Posted by Jwlgn309
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 10:00 #23022Senior Member

Posts: 316It has been posted on here many times she's a scammer.
Originally Posted by Sparky72
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 09:56 #23021Asshole

Posts: 567Robbed by who? Link?
Originally Posted by JoseQuervos
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 09:00 #23020Asshole

Posts: 567Who robbed you?
Originally Posted by JoseQuervos
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 07:52 #23019Senior Member

Posts: 1449I haven't seen them either and it's probably accurate to say every one of those are sketchy at best and thieves. I've seen enough reviews on them to say there is no way I'm going anywhere near them. Be safe be smart.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 06:39 #23018Regular Member

Posts: 23Advice
Been doing this hobby for a while, but sometimes I'm not in a position to fully explore the current options, and rather then make a risky decision and think with my little head, I'd rather just beer one out. Anyone know a provider that does legit FaceTime sessions? Tried to reach out to a few I've seen in the past and both them bitches got me (yeah yeah I deserved it) got the cash app and then ghosted. Is what it is.
-
11-06-21 23:20 #23017Senior Member

Posts: 371Don't know 1 or 3.
Originally Posted by Jwlgn309
[View Original Post]
2 is rose, can be hard to get a hold of but worth it if you can.
4 I have heard this is Marley and yea she is "good with her hands" which consists of taking your money and robbing you.
-
11-06-21 23:17 #23016Senior Member

Posts: 72She has been reviewed here numerous times for robbing / cash and dashing.
Originally Posted by Sparky72
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 23:12 #23015Senior Member

Posts: 1069Did you rtff?
(no, no, no,NO, NO, OH HELL TO THE NO. TO THE NAW NAW NAW DO NOT GO SEE HER) you have been warned.
Originally Posted by Jwlgn309
[View Original Post]
Personally, I've seen none of these but keep up with the forum and who is being discussed and the +/- feedbacks.
Search the names kitty, rose marie, fee, Marley all 4 have multiple reviews.
-
11-06-21 22:53 #23014Senior Member

Posts: 327Visiting
Will be visiting RVA next week and looking for some entertainment. Found a few potentials on STG, any intel or recommendations appreciated:
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/996649980236
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/631184664348
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...4/301626704813
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...t/856622136310
-
11-06-21 22:40 #23013Senior Member

Posts: 108Damm. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Moan1569
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 21:42 #23012Senior Member

Posts: 51Secret
Do not visit her do not call her just found out that she robbed a fellow monger do not contact her sorry fellas and I am so sorry the person who told me bro.











Reply With Quote





