Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 952 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 452 852 902 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 1002 1052 1452 1952 ... LastLast
Results 14,266 to 14,280 of 37374
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #23109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser1  [View Original Post]
    There are reports on her search Red or redbone. I've seen her a few times been awhile but she is the anal queen. Take it all and then some. Squirter too if you hit it right. Little crazy and got monkey and a handler. I had talk with handler first time threw him 20 and he never bothered me. She was staying over by diamond bug I think she's at Midlo now. YMMV. Text when your ready to go she don't like bullshit. Good luck post your visit be safe.

  2. #23108

    Except 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwlgn309  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting RVA next week and looking for some entertainment. Found a few potentials on STG, any intel or recommendations appreciated:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/996649980236

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/631184664348

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...4/301626704813

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...t/856622136310
    Don't bother with link #4. Lots of cash and dash reports about that provider.

  3. #23107
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    So she wants a deposit for outcall?? Don't we all tell everyone that deposits are just scammers?
    I think the thing is that most deposit asks are scammers, so it obfuscates the real providers that actually try to get deposits.

    Suppose if it was higher end it would make sense for deposits, but I think $$$ $$ is the max I would pay and I think those that are legit and want deposits are even more expensive than that.

    Most of the scammers that want deposits seem to on like EscortAlligator / STG.

  4. #23106

    Q Redbone


  5. #23105

    Fishy

    Quote Originally Posted by JustTheGuy  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures are accurate. She posts daily on snapchat if you want to follow her there. She has an interesting perspective but from what I've seen she enjoys what she does.
    So she wants a deposit for outcall?? Don't we all tell everyone that deposits are just scammers?

  6. #23104

    Latina Alexa

    So I violated my pledge to never see the travelling Latinas and in this case I'm glad I did. I find many of these girls are over priced and they under deliver with rules that are ridiculous for the prices they charge.

    In this case she delivered a solid BBBJ and banged with enthusiasm in a variety of positions. I'd definitely see her again as she makes Richmond a stop in her regular rotation.

    http://alexaalvarez.escortbook.com/

  7. #23103

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Y'all like them plump LOL.
    I like a little heft to my meat LOL.

  8. #23102
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    Everytime they have told me it depends they always have done it. Mainly they don't want to get hair in their mouth is what I have gathered.
    Or make sure you are someone who baths regularly.

  9. #23101

    Madz

    Quote Originally Posted by Blockzer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this chick lately? I'm curious if she looks like her pictures, as it seems she's been around for a few years. Would love to hear about recent experiences she seems exactly my type. Ads aren't clear exactly what she offers so I'd assume it's a wide variety. I accidentally posted this in the NOVA thread because her various ads have her all over the place, but Tryst puts her in Richmond.

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulmadz32
    Her pictures are accurate. She posts daily on snapchat if you want to follow her there. She has an interesting perspective but from what I've seen she enjoys what she does.

  10. #23100

    Kali (Karma)

    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    I know her well. Used to be totally UTR but I think she has lost a couple regulars and needs to shore up the stable.

    Very good looking. Very shy at 1st but takes direction well and is a very good time.

    Treat her well!

    Be safe!
    Known her for several years! One of the finest in RIC! $$ may seem high, but not for her. Intelligent, beautiful, comfortable, enthusiastic and safe! No worries. PM me if I can add anything.

    Pie.

  11. #23099

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    Everytime they have told me it depends they always have done it. Mainly they don't want to get hair in their mouth is what I have gathered.
    I like to cover up for everything in this hobby, including head. You never know where these ladies have been, or who was through the door before you.

    It's always funny to me how often these chicks balk at sucking on a rubber because of the taste. I bet it's close to 50/50 on them asking if I can just not wear one for that part of the activities.

  12. #23098
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    I reached out and her prices seem a tad steep to me, but I asked if she did BBBJ and she said it depends. Decided to go with staxxx instead. Never heard a provider say it depends.
    Y'all like them plump LOL.

  13. #23097

    Expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever see her? She posts nearly every day.
    I tried seeing her but her rates are ludicrous. I'm a BBBJ type of guy and she was quoting $200+ for just a BBBJ qv.

  14. #23096
    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever see her? She posts nearly every day.
    Seen her once off of brook rd. She's legit. Cute.

  15. #23095
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    I reached out and her prices seem a tad steep to me, but I asked if she did BBBJ and she said it depends. Decided to go with staxxx instead. Never heard a provider say it depends.
    Everytime they have told me it depends they always have done it. Mainly they don't want to get hair in their mouth is what I have gathered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape