Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 952 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 452 852 902 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 1002 1052 1452 1952 ... LastLast
Results 14,266 to 14,280 of 37365
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23100

    Kali (Karma)

    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    I know her well. Used to be totally UTR but I think she has lost a couple regulars and needs to shore up the stable.

    Very good looking. Very shy at 1st but takes direction well and is a very good time.

    Treat her well!

    Be safe!
    Known her for several years! One of the finest in RIC! $$ may seem high, but not for her. Intelligent, beautiful, comfortable, enthusiastic and safe! No worries. PM me if I can add anything.

    Pie.

  2. #23099

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    Everytime they have told me it depends they always have done it. Mainly they don't want to get hair in their mouth is what I have gathered.
    I like to cover up for everything in this hobby, including head. You never know where these ladies have been, or who was through the door before you.

    It's always funny to me how often these chicks balk at sucking on a rubber because of the taste. I bet it's close to 50/50 on them asking if I can just not wear one for that part of the activities.

  3. #23098
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    I reached out and her prices seem a tad steep to me, but I asked if she did BBBJ and she said it depends. Decided to go with staxxx instead. Never heard a provider say it depends.
    Y'all like them plump LOL.

  4. #23097

    Expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever see her? She posts nearly every day.
    I tried seeing her but her rates are ludicrous. I'm a BBBJ type of guy and she was quoting $200+ for just a BBBJ qv.

  5. #23096
    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever see her? She posts nearly every day.
    Seen her once off of brook rd. She's legit. Cute.

  6. #23095
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    I reached out and her prices seem a tad steep to me, but I asked if she did BBBJ and she said it depends. Decided to go with staxxx instead. Never heard a provider say it depends.
    Everytime they have told me it depends they always have done it. Mainly they don't want to get hair in their mouth is what I have gathered.

  7. #23094

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    I reached out and her prices seem a tad steep to me, but I asked if she did BBBJ and she said it depends. Decided to go with staxxx instead. Never heard a provider say it depends.

  8. #23093
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdog69  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a provider who does very good BBBJCIM, that is not going to have me take a loan for something that will take less than 10 mins. SW scene been too much of a miss and gas aint cheap. PM me. Looks, size doesn't matter.
    Lindsey in Petersburg won't let you down.

  9. #23092
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Link would be helpful.
    Yeah it would LOL https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...7/470336037991.

  10. #23091

    Great Minds.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/817834008025

    Was stoked to see Nyla back in town as I hadn't seen her since her pregnant days. Still as gorgeous as ever and same amazing service only down side was all the way in Hopewell from Richmond. Would definitely recommend seeing, her and her mom are leaving the end of this week.
    I was just about to post she was back. Have to get out there.

  11. #23090

    Nyla

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/817834008025

    Was stoked to see Nyla back in town as I hadn't seen her since her pregnant days. Still as gorgeous as ever and same amazing service only down side was all the way in Hopewell from Richmond. Would definitely recommend seeing, her and her mom are leaving the end of this week.

  12. #23089

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, my bad. Not who I thought it was. Once I looked at the additional pictures. I thought I recognized a couple tats from the 1st pic but they must just be similar.

    Looks good though!

    Be safe!
    She used to go by the name Karma and had hosted in two different areas first off midlothian turnpike then closer to hull Street. She is legit and a very good time at least precovid. She also had hot friends. I thought she got in a relationship and out of the game and started a normal job but glad to see her back and already trying to set something up to catch up on old times. She has been reviewed here along under that name and easy to find in search.

  13. #23088

    Oooops

    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    I know her well. Used to be totally UTR but I think she has lost a couple regulars and needs to shore up the stable.

    Very good looking. Very shy at 1st but takes direction well and is a very good time.

    Treat her well!

    Be safe!
    Sorry, my bad. Not who I thought it was. Once I looked at the additional pictures. I thought I recognized a couple tats from the 1st pic but they must just be similar.

    Looks good though!

    Be safe!

  14. #23087

    Legit and fun

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on this one off Midlotain?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/69993858
    I know her well. Used to be totally UTR but I think she has lost a couple regulars and needs to shore up the stable.

    Very good looking. Very shy at 1st but takes direction well and is a very good time.

    Treat her well!

    Be safe!

  15. #23086

    No problem

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Sorry man. She and I had a long conversation via text and then a little after our dream. She just seems very untrusting, but I asked that she save my number to avoid future anxiety LOL. But once you're with her she's really nice and easy to talk to.
    No problem, I went into it knowing her history of ghosting from your post. Just figured she might be less likely with an outcall to waste the time. Guess I was wrong.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape