Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,296 to 14,310 of 37365
-
11-09-21 12:56 #23070Senior Member

Posts: 187Steffany
Sorry man. She and I had a long conversation via text and then a little after our dream. She just seems very untrusting, but I asked that she save my number to avoid future anxiety LOL. But once you're with her she's really nice and easy to talk to.
Originally Posted by Doug22
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 12:53 #23069Senior Member

Posts: 39Almost the same results
Got in touch with Steffany after this report. Agreed on hour outcall for 3 $. Everything seemed to be going fine. Got a message letting me know she was on the way and how long it would take, then no more comms after that. Might try again another day if nothing else is available and I have time to waste.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 11:30 #23068Senior Member

Posts: 201Huh?
The entire last week or so has been all about her robbing people. Don't do it. Go see Staxxx or something.
Originally Posted by HsvSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 11:17 #23067Senior Member

Posts: 694That's Karma / Kali
She's got a fairly good rep and is generally reliable. I can't speak to her service as I'm not a client. I do know her personally.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 11:11 #23066Senior Member

Posts: 1069Dream Doll
Cool chick. Spinner, scabs and scars from drug use. She mid 20's, I saw her 2 times last year off midlo in notel. One of the better looking notels in that area. She was gone for a while from posting. Vacation maybe? Looks like she may have put on some weight which would be a good thing. Pics are definitely filtered. She is a YMMV type chick. Better to try to catch her for her special rates first. Negotiable as well.
Originally Posted by TheHeavyHauler
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 10:09 #23065Senior Member

Posts: 161Dakota
Finally got in contact with Dakota this Sat that just passed. Took about 2 hrs before I got a response. But the response was strange, hey who is this. So I reply.
With a name not my real name and she says oh hi. I am not available but my friend is. So I answer back and say I have to be at work in 2 hrs. Then Dakota.
Response was my friend is available now. My reply was I am interested in seeing you not your friend. Does anyone know who the friend is? Or got a response.
Like that from her before. Also what side of town is she on now? Is it still the house off Midlothain?
-
11-09-21 09:11 #23064Regular Member

Posts: 10Dream doll
Any reviews on this one. Thanks.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/928407729929
-
11-09-21 08:46 #23063Senior Member

Posts: 161Katman
Anybody got any info on this one off Midlotain?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/69993858
-
11-09-21 08:13 #23062Senior Member

Posts: 161Dakota
Finally got in contact with Dakota this Sat that just passed. Took about 2 hrs before I got a response. But the response was strange, hey who is this. So I reply.
With a name not my real name and she says oh hi. I am not available but my friend is. So I answer back and say I have to be at work in 2 hrs. Then Dakota.
Response was my friend is available now. My reply was I am interested in seeing you not your friend. Does anyone know who the friend is? Or got a response.
Like that from her before. Also what side of town is she on now? Is it still the house off Midlothain?
-
11-09-21 08:06 #23061Senior Member

Posts: 957Tons on Seeking Arrangements do. I'm strictly an in person Daddy, but tons of Babies only want to do online. Especially some of the hottest coeds, 18-20 why o especially. I'd be sure to get a verification pic before. I often ask for them to send me one sticking out their tongue & tugging their left earlobe. I do this before traveling for an unpaid M&G or to go to them or them coming to my hotel for fun.
Originally Posted by RvaNN804
[View Original Post]
Downside is the $100 a month SA charges so you can read messages & message Babies. I use a prepaid $100 Vanilla Visa card. That way it can't be renewed automatically & I stay private.
Go ahead & PM me, I probably have a Baby or two that will help you out. I'll be sure you get what you pay for.
DF.
-
11-09-21 06:33 #23060Senior Member

Posts: 54Fyi
You may not have heard. But secret has been talked about over the last few days robbing a lot of people. Be safe.
Originally Posted by HsvSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 23:59 #23059Senior Member

Posts: 89Helping your friend
I would love to help Secret if you are willing to share contact info. I would greatly appreciate it!
Originally Posted by Moan1569
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 22:15 #23058Senior Member

Posts: 51[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
11-08-21 18:45 #23057Senior Member

Posts: 638Yeah they call that an Asian Crapshoot (ACS). There are a bunch in NOVA that work out of hotels. There's a reason they call it a crapshoot, you just never know what your going to get.
Originally Posted by Playboy717
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 18:15 #23056Senior Member

Posts: 334I've been twice. It's never the woman pictured. They switch up regularly. The one I saw was mid 40's with a tight body. I've went to a few other places where I walked out because they was too old and fragile. I just give an excuse like i left the money in the car and never return. Give them a try!
Originally Posted by Hentor
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




