Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 953 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 453 853 903 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 1003 1053 1453 1953 ... LastLast
Results 14,281 to 14,295 of 37369
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23089

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, my bad. Not who I thought it was. Once I looked at the additional pictures. I thought I recognized a couple tats from the 1st pic but they must just be similar.

    Looks good though!

    Be safe!
    She used to go by the name Karma and had hosted in two different areas first off midlothian turnpike then closer to hull Street. She is legit and a very good time at least precovid. She also had hot friends. I thought she got in a relationship and out of the game and started a normal job but glad to see her back and already trying to set something up to catch up on old times. She has been reviewed here along under that name and easy to find in search.

  2. #23088

    Oooops

    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    I know her well. Used to be totally UTR but I think she has lost a couple regulars and needs to shore up the stable.

    Very good looking. Very shy at 1st but takes direction well and is a very good time.

    Treat her well!

    Be safe!
    Sorry, my bad. Not who I thought it was. Once I looked at the additional pictures. I thought I recognized a couple tats from the 1st pic but they must just be similar.

    Looks good though!

    Be safe!

  3. #23087

    Legit and fun

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on this one off Midlotain?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/69993858
    I know her well. Used to be totally UTR but I think she has lost a couple regulars and needs to shore up the stable.

    Very good looking. Very shy at 1st but takes direction well and is a very good time.

    Treat her well!

    Be safe!

  4. #23086

    No problem

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Sorry man. She and I had a long conversation via text and then a little after our dream. She just seems very untrusting, but I asked that she save my number to avoid future anxiety LOL. But once you're with her she's really nice and easy to talk to.
    No problem, I went into it knowing her history of ghosting from your post. Just figured she might be less likely with an outcall to waste the time. Guess I was wrong.

  5. #23085

    Provider BBBJ

    Looking for a provider who does very good BBBJCIM, that is not going to have me take a loan for something that will take less than 10 mins. SW scene been too much of a miss and gas aint cheap. PM me. Looks, size doesn't matter.

  6. #23084
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on this one off Midlotain?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/69993858
    Wants $$ for HHR.

  7. #23083
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    Talked to her this morning she said she is here until Friday. She links to her * Anyone spend some time with her?
    Link would be helpful.

  8. #23082

    Secret

    Don't do it. The person (Moan) who posted the review never even met or partook with the woman as he claimed she was his UTR in his review. A few mongers who took the bait were robbed, so there goes his credibility for any future posts.

    Secondly Not sure what happened with Mark but his "friends" are all of a sudden coming out of the woodwork sending random texts asking to hook up, has anyone reconnected with them? I want no part of it. I have received texts from Bunny, Ashley and now Sasha.

    Quote Originally Posted by HsvSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I would love to help Secret if you are willing to share contact info. I would greatly appreciate it!

  9. #23081

    Tasha

    Talked to her this morning she said she is here until Friday. She links to her * Anyone spend some time with her?

  10. #23080

    Time Suck

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug22  [View Original Post]
    Got in touch with Steffany after this report. Agreed on hour outcall for 3 $. Everything seemed to be going fine. Got a message letting me know she was on the way and how long it would take, then no more comms after that. Might try again another day if nothing else is available and I have time to waste.
    Yea you definitely have to have the whole day almost to waste if you are planning to see Steffany. She ghosted me twice after driving 40 minutes to see her. Comms where good til I got in the parking lot of the hotel on the West End. Even saw her in the parking lot on my first ghosted visit she was with a dude so I didn't approach. Good Luck.

  11. #23079

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsChild  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents. Hope ya'll have been well and safe.

    I was curious about this one. She sent me a selfie. I said to send me a selfie with holding three fingers up and she did. Asked for a pic of me before proceeding. Any of you all seen her?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/674114973615
    Did you ever see her? She posts nearly every day.

  12. #23078
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    I can't find the post but from what I remember, a monger said she's was good, drama free, but a hood rat vibe to her.
    Search her name. Intel is there. Why do we have to repeat this 4 or 5 times a week? Especially when the girls name is posted in chat or ad. Fellas use the search feature on this website. It saves you having to wait half a day or longer to get a response.

  13. #23077

    Madison / Maddie

    Has anyone seen this chick lately? I'm curious if she looks like her pictures, as it seems she's been around for a few years. Would love to hear about recent experiences she seems exactly my type. Ads aren't clear exactly what she offers so I'd assume it's a wide variety. I accidentally posted this in the NOVA thread because her various ads have her all over the place, but Tryst puts her in Richmond.

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulmadz32

  14. #23076
    Quote Originally Posted by LaidBakk  [View Original Post]
    Asking just in case this one was skimmed over.
    I can't find the post but from what I remember, a monger said she's was good, drama free, but a hood rat vibe to her.

  15. #23075
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Finally got in contact with Dakota this Sat that just passed. Took about 2 hrs before I got a response. But the response was strange, hey who is this. So I reply.

    With a name not my real name and she says oh hi. I am not available but my friend is. So I answer back and say I have to be at work in 2 hrs. Then Dakota.

    Response was my friend is available now. My reply was I am interested in seeing you not your friend. Does anyone know who the friend is? Or got a response.

    Like that from her before. Also what side of town is she on now? Is it still the house off Midlothain?
    She'd be the 1 to give out that personal info brah.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape