Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 954 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 454 854 904 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 1004 1054 1454 1954 ... LastLast
Results 14,296 to 14,310 of 37371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23076
    Quote Originally Posted by LaidBakk  [View Original Post]
    Asking just in case this one was skimmed over.
    I can't find the post but from what I remember, a monger said she's was good, drama free, but a hood rat vibe to her.

  2. #23075
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Finally got in contact with Dakota this Sat that just passed. Took about 2 hrs before I got a response. But the response was strange, hey who is this. So I reply.

    With a name not my real name and she says oh hi. I am not available but my friend is. So I answer back and say I have to be at work in 2 hrs. Then Dakota.

    Response was my friend is available now. My reply was I am interested in seeing you not your friend. Does anyone know who the friend is? Or got a response.

    Like that from her before. Also what side of town is she on now? Is it still the house off Midlothain?
    She'd be the 1 to give out that personal info brah.

  3. #23074
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on this one off Midlotain?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/69993858
    I've enjoyed her in the past twice. Enjoyed with no issues.

  4. #23073
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    A seriously good lay, however

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on this one off Midlotain?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/69993858
    She's a fun fuck, often has hot friends hanging out so things can get VERY exciting (and expensive) very quickly. She has been in and out of the game many times in the last decade. Be aware that in times past she had cameras in every room. I DO NOT KNOW IF SHE IS USING CAMERAS NOW but in the past she has. They were not hidden but easy to overlook. Over all, I'd say hit it while you can.

  5. #23072

    Nobody huh

    Quote Originally Posted by LaidBakk  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has tried her out. Had a ad in Lynchburg but I could never get in touch with her.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/427860916939
    Asking just in case this one was skimmed over.

  6. #23071
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    She's got a fairly good rep and is generally reliable. I can't speak to her service as I'm not a client. I do know her personally.
    She is definitely legit and a good time I haven't seen her in probably over a year when I thought she retired but glad to see her back. She used to host parties and even worked with a couple girls.

  7. #23070

    Steffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug22  [View Original Post]
    Got in touch with Steffany after this report. Agreed on hour outcall for 3 $. Everything seemed to be going fine. Got a message letting me know she was on the way and how long it would take, then no more comms after that. Might try again another day if nothing else is available and I have time to waste.
    Sorry man. She and I had a long conversation via text and then a little after our dream. She just seems very untrusting, but I asked that she save my number to avoid future anxiety LOL. But once you're with her she's really nice and easy to talk to.

  8. #23069

    Almost the same results

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    So after getting ghosted last week by Steffany, I texted her again and wanted to see if she would meet. Turns out she got spooked and I guess panicked a bit. She definitely can be skittish. But after texting a bit she agreed to meet. When I got to her spot she was slow to respond and I started to think she was about to bail on me again, but luckily she finally said she would come down and get me. We went up to her place and on the way made small talk. Immediately she was cool, laid back, and really easy to talk to. I was only there for a BBBJ ($100 QV) and maybe its because I am severely neglected in this area at home, but I thought her mic skills were just fine. I have seen Staxx as well and didn't notice a big difference in quality. Anyway we had started on the bed and it was feeling great when she mentioned that she would rather me pop on her face than her mouth. I was digging the idea so we switched to standing and after a little bit I did my thing and she took it like a champ. As she was cleaning up we made more small talk, and I asked her to save my number so she doesn't spook again LOL. She's a cool chick, I guess you just have to be patient and try and put her at ease. Would definitely repeat.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/146564063951
    Got in touch with Steffany after this report. Agreed on hour outcall for 3 $. Everything seemed to be going fine. Got a message letting me know she was on the way and how long it would take, then no more comms after that. Might try again another day if nothing else is available and I have time to waste.

  9. #23068

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by HsvSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I would love to help Secret if you are willing to share contact info. I would greatly appreciate it!
    The entire last week or so has been all about her robbing people. Don't do it. Go see Staxxx or something.

  10. #23067

    That's Karma / Kali

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on this one off Midlotain?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/69993858
    She's got a fairly good rep and is generally reliable. I can't speak to her service as I'm not a client. I do know her personally.

  11. #23066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Dream Doll

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHeavyHauler  [View Original Post]
    Cool chick. Spinner, scabs and scars from drug use. She mid 20's, I saw her 2 times last year off midlo in notel. One of the better looking notels in that area. She was gone for a while from posting. Vacation maybe? Looks like she may have put on some weight which would be a good thing. Pics are definitely filtered. She is a YMMV type chick. Better to try to catch her for her special rates first. Negotiable as well.

  12. #23065

    Dakota

    Finally got in contact with Dakota this Sat that just passed. Took about 2 hrs before I got a response. But the response was strange, hey who is this. So I reply.

    With a name not my real name and she says oh hi. I am not available but my friend is. So I answer back and say I have to be at work in 2 hrs. Then Dakota.

    Response was my friend is available now. My reply was I am interested in seeing you not your friend. Does anyone know who the friend is? Or got a response.

    Like that from her before. Also what side of town is she on now? Is it still the house off Midlothain?

  13. #23064

    Dream doll


  14. #23063

    Katman

    Anybody got any info on this one off Midlotain?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/69993858

  15. #23062

    Dakota

    Finally got in contact with Dakota this Sat that just passed. Took about 2 hrs before I got a response. But the response was strange, hey who is this. So I reply.

    With a name not my real name and she says oh hi. I am not available but my friend is. So I answer back and say I have to be at work in 2 hrs. Then Dakota.

    Response was my friend is available now. My reply was I am interested in seeing you not your friend. Does anyone know who the friend is? Or got a response.

    Like that from her before. Also what side of town is she on now? Is it still the house off Midlothain?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape