Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,281 to 14,295 of 37375
-
11-10-21 13:03 #23095Senior Member

Posts: 72Everytime they have told me it depends they always have done it. Mainly they don't want to get hair in their mouth is what I have gathered.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 12:42 #23094Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
I reached out and her prices seem a tad steep to me, but I asked if she did BBBJ and she said it depends. Decided to go with staxxx instead. Never heard a provider say it depends.
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 11:49 #23093Regular Member

Posts: 17Lindsey in Petersburg won't let you down.
Originally Posted by Tdog69
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 11:35 #23092Senior Member

Posts: 72Yeah it would LOL https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...7/470336037991.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 10:34 #23091Senior Member

Posts: 75Great Minds.
I was just about to post she was back. Have to get out there.
Originally Posted by Kilika
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 10:33 #23090Senior Member

Posts: 234Nyla
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/817834008025
Was stoked to see Nyla back in town as I hadn't seen her since her pregnant days. Still as gorgeous as ever and same amazing service only down side was all the way in Hopewell from Richmond. Would definitely recommend seeing, her and her mom are leaving the end of this week.
-
11-10-21 10:26 #23089Senior Member

Posts: 234Karma
She used to go by the name Karma and had hosted in two different areas first off midlothian turnpike then closer to hull Street. She is legit and a very good time at least precovid. She also had hot friends. I thought she got in a relationship and out of the game and started a normal job but glad to see her back and already trying to set something up to catch up on old times. She has been reviewed here along under that name and easy to find in search.
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 10:08 #23088Senior Member

Posts: 452Oooops
Sorry, my bad. Not who I thought it was. Once I looked at the additional pictures. I thought I recognized a couple tats from the 1st pic but they must just be similar.
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
Looks good though!
Be safe!
-
11-10-21 10:05 #23087Senior Member

Posts: 452Legit and fun
I know her well. Used to be totally UTR but I think she has lost a couple regulars and needs to shore up the stable.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
Very good looking. Very shy at 1st but takes direction well and is a very good time.
Treat her well!
Be safe!
-
11-10-21 09:44 #23086Senior Member

Posts: 39No problem
No problem, I went into it knowing her history of ghosting from your post. Just figured she might be less likely with an outcall to waste the time. Guess I was wrong.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 09:02 #23085Senior Member

Posts: 452Provider BBBJ
Looking for a provider who does very good BBBJCIM, that is not going to have me take a loan for something that will take less than 10 mins. SW scene been too much of a miss and gas aint cheap. PM me. Looks, size doesn't matter.
-
11-10-21 08:57 #23084Senior Member

Posts: 475Wants $$ for HHR.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 08:20 #23083Asshole

Posts: 567Link would be helpful.
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 08:01 #23082Senior Member

Posts: 481Secret
Don't do it. The person (Moan) who posted the review never even met or partook with the woman as he claimed she was his UTR in his review. A few mongers who took the bait were robbed, so there goes his credibility for any future posts.
Secondly Not sure what happened with Mark but his "friends" are all of a sudden coming out of the woodwork sending random texts asking to hook up, has anyone reconnected with them? I want no part of it. I have received texts from Bunny, Ashley and now Sasha.
Originally Posted by HsvSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 07:33 #23081Senior Member

Posts: 72Tasha
Talked to her this morning she said she is here until Friday. She links to her * Anyone spend some time with her?












Reply With Quote




