Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 399 of 866 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 449 499 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 12990
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7020
    Quote Originally Posted by LabRacer  [View Original Post]
    Any recs for just a good massage and HJ in Ktown. Don't want to make the mistake of going to FS place only to do HJ. Lose-lose for everyone. Hard to search for locations here. TIA!
    I have had terrible luck in KTown. I've been to a dozen or so places back when backpage was a thing and got no HE at any of them. I gave up on KT but I know there's gems in there just don't know where.

  2. #7019
    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know which spa in Burbank has the 25 year old hottie? I did some Googling, but didn't turn up any Thai spa's on San Fernando Rd which are on the 2nd floor.
    Same. I'm only finding chaba which ain't on no 2nd level.

  3. #7018

    The Eastside is a Wasteland

    Man,

    There used to be tons of hot sub 30 Asian MPs scattered around Echo Park / Silverlake and one by one they just fucking packed up their tents and rolled on. The only thing left over here (that I know of) are AMP's staffed with retired fish mongers and mamasan's that TOFTT when the regular "girls" are busy. Disgruntled HJ's with no touching. I need some help over here guys. I need some new shops on the east side.

  4. #7017

    Pandord.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grinch312  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Ord Spa or Panda Massage in Chinatown?
    No but there is a dinky little place on spring 133 or 127 or so but its a bit of a granny shack. I've caught a few 7's over the years. But its only ever been just HJ with tiddies out. It's a place that will serve a purpose. Let me know about Ord or Panda though!

  5. #7016
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakdadn  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I posted in the Inglewood / South bay thread. Started out slow but they've upped their game. Don't go there looking for girls like in their ad and you won't be disappointed. CBJ, Daty, 69, FS. These older ladies 35+ have good skills. The younger gals I've tried have no game. I complained about it and they brought in some seasoned vets who know what they're doing, bring a condom unless you like the saran wrap. LOL.

    Standard rates. Hour: . 5 / $. 2.
    Damn. Nd I was looking for something new to replace eco.

  6. #7015

    Ocean. Rancho Palos Verdes

    Yes, I posted in the Inglewood / South bay thread. Started out slow but they've upped their game. Don't go there looking for girls like in their ad and you won't be disappointed. CBJ, Daty, 69, FS. These older ladies 35+ have good skills. The younger gals I've tried have no game. I complained about it and they brought in some seasoned vets who know what they're doing, bring a condom unless you like the saran wrap. LOL.

    Standard rates. Hour: . 5 / $. 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Any one been to ocean spa in rancho palos verde? Any recommendations?

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/237361

  7. #7014

    Need some help guys.

    So I'm looking for a petite provider. The skinniest, tiniest the better. Nationality doesn't matter. FS. DATK. BJ. Doesn't have to be bb. I'm just want to have a tiny provider. Thank you.

  8. #7013
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fat albert

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickens  [View Original Post]
    Saw a listing for Sacred Zen Suites and I'm intrigued, but not sure if I want to go to the Westside to TOFTT.

    https://www.sacredzensuites.com/
    This place is very troubling. The place is run by a woman at the front with the brains of my dog. She is fat and the girls there are all obese.

    This was from a few months ago, and they shut down. Now they reopened and have obviously fake ads.

    Stay away.

  9. #7012

    Some times it can be good.

    Quote Originally Posted by KnotHead61  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Impressive. I need this. Last night I was a victim of the old switch-a-roo and ended up with a girl I would've not picked up. Felt bad, and stuck around. Wish I didn't. Good job man.
    Don't feel bad. It's happened to me on plenty of occasions where the girl isn't that hot and I fucked her anyways.

    One thing I have noticed is the less attractive woman tend to recognise that they are less attractive than their co workers and will tend to make up for it service and attitude wise.

    But yeah for me no matter how amazing the service is I have never repeated with a girl I thought was just average or below average looking.

  10. #7011
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickens  [View Original Post]
    Somehow my big brain beat the little one. I went to check out a place in weho. It's a small apartment that's set up as a sex toy shop with a massage table in the back. I called the number and she said they don't open until 2 but one of the girls was there early, and I can go in and see if I was interested. She was. Fine. Dark skinned latina, mid 40's with huge cans, not much ass, in a tight dress. She wanted $70 for what I'm assuming would have been a mediocre massage with extras, but I wasn't really into it so I told her I would be back with cash. Booker on the phone said she would send me pics of the other girls who will be there later. To be continued.
    Wow. Impressive. I need this. Last night I was a victim of the old switch-a-roo and ended up with a girl I would've not picked up. Felt bad, and stuck around. Wish I didn't. Good job man.

  11. #7010

    My discipline is growing

    Somehow my big brain beat the little one. I went to check out a place in weho. It's a small apartment that's set up as a sex toy shop with a massage table in the back. I called the number and she said they don't open until 2 but one of the girls was there early, and I can go in and see if I was interested. She was. Fine. Dark skinned latina, mid 40's with huge cans, not much ass, in a tight dress. She wanted $70 for what I'm assuming would have been a mediocre massage with extras, but I wasn't really into it so I told her I would be back with cash. Booker on the phone said she would send me pics of the other girls who will be there later. To be continued.

  12. #7009

    It's a Cannabis Spa & Dispensary

    Saw a listing for Sacred Zen Suites and I'm intrigued, but not sure if I want to go to the Westside to TOFTT.

    https://www.sacredzensuites.com/

  13. #7008
    Any one been to ocean spa in rancho palos verde? Any recommendations?

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/237361

  14. #7007
    Quote Originally Posted by FlandersFan1  [View Original Post]

    Did you mean Emily? I have no idea what happened to her either, but she was amazing. Please let us know if anyone finds out where she went.
    Nah, I meant Lily. She was the owner. Wacky lady who seemed to never take a day off. Not entirely sure who Emily is.

  15. #7006
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I just had a 60 min massage with Angela at Goldfinger.

    It was 27 minute massage with teasing at the end. Then 25 minutes of full on dickwork. There was no rushing. I did not get to suck on her perfect b tits. I almost walked out into the street I was so fucken lightheaded.

    Oh, and to the guy in the leather jacket who pretended he was crossing the street to go to Petco and then ducked in. Come on man. You do not fool anyone.
    Not the best experience at the finger for me. Called ahead and asked for Angela and they said she was available now. Rolled up 5 minutes later and Vanessa checked me in. Vanessa came in a few minutes later and said Angela is busy and won't be done for another 40 minutes. Asked if I wanted to try her out instead. Didn't want to wait that long so I said fuck it. Not the best, not the worst. But annoyed of the swap.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonquiggs  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to crazy Lily from Yao Qi in Culver City? I know it's been shutdown for a while, but drove past the other day and was just wondering if she landed on her feet since the pandemic. Was always such a staple to my LA mongering scene.
    Did you mean Emily? I have no idea what happened to her either, but she was amazing. Please let us know if anyone finds out where she went.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape