Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 867 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 13004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7004

    Lily from Yao Qi

    Anyone know what happened to crazy Lily from Yao Qi in Culver City? I know it's been shutdown for a while, but drove past the other day and was just wondering if she landed on her feet since the pandemic. Was always such a staple to my LA mongering scene.

  2. #7003
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedSub  [View Original Post]
    Who's Mary brotha hook me up with the info on her please.
    Mary is at chen's in LA on SM blvd. Check it out. But she ehhh. Up to you. Nothing to brag about. She will bb CIA. I would suggest bring your own umbrella. She doesn't have umbrellas.

  3. #7002
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to a MP that allows them to greek the provider? Other than Mary. Please don't mention mary haha.
    Who's Mary brotha hook me up with the info on her please.

  4. #7001
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Mary at chens

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to a MP that allows them to greek the provider? Other than Mary. Please don't mention mary haha.
    Mary at Chens will let you take her ass.

  5. #7000

    Greek

    Anyone been to a MP that allows them to greek the provider? Other than Mary. Please don't mention mary haha.

  6. #6999
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Finger up the ass

    I just want to say that I think Angela at Gold finger stuck her finger up my ass too far the other day.

    I am not being anti any demographic group here, but I am warning you fellas. Especially leather jacket pretend like he is going to petco fucko that you better take some magnesium to loosen your shfinkter. As noted above, Angela's handjobs are great, but man, rectum, it nearly killed him.

  7. #6998

    Chinatown massage

    Has anyone been to Ord Spa or Panda Massage in Chinatown?

  8. #6997
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Vertigo

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinSal  [View Original Post]
    Lately the places I've been going to have only given a 15 minute backrub and a flip. Looking for somehere in the LA area that would offer an hour oil massage and then finish with a HE. Would appreciate any recs guys.
    I just had a 60 min massage with Angela at Goldfinger.

    It was 27 minute massage with teasing at the end. Then 25 minutes of full on dickwork. There was no rushing. I did not get to suck on her perfect b tits. I almost walked out into the street I was so fucken lightheaded.

    Oh, and to the guy in the leather jacket who pretended he was crossing the street to go to Petco and then ducked in. Come on man. You do not fool anyone.

  9. #6996

    Good luck with that

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinSal  [View Original Post]
    Lately the places I've been going to have only given a 15 minute backrub and a flip. Looking for somehere in the LA area that would offer an hour oil massage and then finish with a HE. Would appreciate any recs guys.
    You just described the typical MP experience. Crappy massage for 10 minutes, flip, HJ, and out the door. I know a couple places in OC where you get a little better massage with HJ finish. There's also Toya who runs a legit massage place in Lakewood called Divine Royal Massage. She's actually a licensed MT and will give you the full hour massage, and a very good one, with a HJ ending if you request it. But she's not that attractive. She's a large black woman. And she won't take any clothes off. She will do prostate massage as well but she doesn't openly advertise it. Good one to see if you really want a legit massage with a release and don't care that it isn't done by a naked hottie.

  10. #6995

    Good Massage + HE

    Lately the places I've been going to have only given a 15 minute backrub and a flip. Looking for somehere in the LA area that would offer an hour oil massage and then finish with a HE. Would appreciate any recs guys.

  11. #6994
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTell  [View Original Post]
    Went to Easy Relax in Pico Rivera. Paid 50 for the hour. She refused any extras at the end and actually walked out of the room as soon as I started inquiring about them. I left 10 for massage.
    Pico Rivera started cracking down on MPs in 2017. Rainbow Massage was great with gilfs who did HE with teasing. The place you went to was always HE before but the setup is not good there with curtains only.

  12. #6993

    Kyla's spa

    Has anyone been to Kyla's spa recently? I went there a few times couple years ago, tried to reach her via text and email recently but didn't receive any reply.

  13. #6992
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Are these photos accurate?

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/220190

    Also, is LeBron very skepticism about the vaccine?

  14. #6991

    Brea

    Quote Originally Posted by HowdyDoody32  [View Original Post]
    If you can go a little south to Downey, there's a place near the Downey-PR border called All Seasons that's a well-known full service shack.
    I'll check that out next time I'm in town. I ended up in Brea and had a great time next to Shakey's Pizza. She wanted too much tip for a HJ but then allowed Mouth to Tit and over clothes roaming below. Nice and tight yoga pants. If it wasn't so far, I'd definitely go back.

  15. #6990
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Reservations?

    So I was just feeling the need for a finger up my ass and hit goldfinger.

    I did not call ahead, figured I would play the wild card.

    I get in and this dumpy masked 28-55 Asian accosts me and says she is available.

    I was tired and did not ask for a line up. Her name was Emily and she wore a mask. Little did she know that I do not have covid.

    She said she could only do 45 min because some asshole reserved her for 8 pm.

    So I let her jerk me off for 45 bucks, and made sure to take some of the lotion on the side and when I rubbed her titties and ass, I left it mostly wet. I am sure the 8 o'clock monger enjoyed that.

    Reservations at goldfinger. Really?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape