Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 400 of 867 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 450 500 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 12998
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7013
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fat albert

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickens  [View Original Post]
    Saw a listing for Sacred Zen Suites and I'm intrigued, but not sure if I want to go to the Westside to TOFTT.

    https://www.sacredzensuites.com/
    This place is very troubling. The place is run by a woman at the front with the brains of my dog. She is fat and the girls there are all obese.

    This was from a few months ago, and they shut down. Now they reopened and have obviously fake ads.

    Stay away.

  2. #7012

    Some times it can be good.

    Quote Originally Posted by KnotHead61  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Impressive. I need this. Last night I was a victim of the old switch-a-roo and ended up with a girl I would've not picked up. Felt bad, and stuck around. Wish I didn't. Good job man.
    Don't feel bad. It's happened to me on plenty of occasions where the girl isn't that hot and I fucked her anyways.

    One thing I have noticed is the less attractive woman tend to recognise that they are less attractive than their co workers and will tend to make up for it service and attitude wise.

    But yeah for me no matter how amazing the service is I have never repeated with a girl I thought was just average or below average looking.

  3. #7011
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickens  [View Original Post]
    Somehow my big brain beat the little one. I went to check out a place in weho. It's a small apartment that's set up as a sex toy shop with a massage table in the back. I called the number and she said they don't open until 2 but one of the girls was there early, and I can go in and see if I was interested. She was. Fine. Dark skinned latina, mid 40's with huge cans, not much ass, in a tight dress. She wanted $70 for what I'm assuming would have been a mediocre massage with extras, but I wasn't really into it so I told her I would be back with cash. Booker on the phone said she would send me pics of the other girls who will be there later. To be continued.
    Wow. Impressive. I need this. Last night I was a victim of the old switch-a-roo and ended up with a girl I would've not picked up. Felt bad, and stuck around. Wish I didn't. Good job man.

  4. #7010

    My discipline is growing

    Somehow my big brain beat the little one. I went to check out a place in weho. It's a small apartment that's set up as a sex toy shop with a massage table in the back. I called the number and she said they don't open until 2 but one of the girls was there early, and I can go in and see if I was interested. She was. Fine. Dark skinned latina, mid 40's with huge cans, not much ass, in a tight dress. She wanted $70 for what I'm assuming would have been a mediocre massage with extras, but I wasn't really into it so I told her I would be back with cash. Booker on the phone said she would send me pics of the other girls who will be there later. To be continued.

  5. #7009

    It's a Cannabis Spa & Dispensary

    Saw a listing for Sacred Zen Suites and I'm intrigued, but not sure if I want to go to the Westside to TOFTT.

    https://www.sacredzensuites.com/

  6. #7008
    Any one been to ocean spa in rancho palos verde? Any recommendations?

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/237361

  7. #7007
    Quote Originally Posted by FlandersFan1  [View Original Post]

    Did you mean Emily? I have no idea what happened to her either, but she was amazing. Please let us know if anyone finds out where she went.
    Nah, I meant Lily. She was the owner. Wacky lady who seemed to never take a day off. Not entirely sure who Emily is.

  8. #7006
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I just had a 60 min massage with Angela at Goldfinger.

    It was 27 minute massage with teasing at the end. Then 25 minutes of full on dickwork. There was no rushing. I did not get to suck on her perfect b tits. I almost walked out into the street I was so fucken lightheaded.

    Oh, and to the guy in the leather jacket who pretended he was crossing the street to go to Petco and then ducked in. Come on man. You do not fool anyone.
    Not the best experience at the finger for me. Called ahead and asked for Angela and they said she was available now. Rolled up 5 minutes later and Vanessa checked me in. Vanessa came in a few minutes later and said Angela is busy and won't be done for another 40 minutes. Asked if I wanted to try her out instead. Didn't want to wait that long so I said fuck it. Not the best, not the worst. But annoyed of the swap.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonquiggs  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to crazy Lily from Yao Qi in Culver City? I know it's been shutdown for a while, but drove past the other day and was just wondering if she landed on her feet since the pandemic. Was always such a staple to my LA mongering scene.
    Did you mean Emily? I have no idea what happened to her either, but she was amazing. Please let us know if anyone finds out where she went.

  9. #7005
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Hey anyone been over to Seasons on SMBLVD? WLA next to good Sushi place? The front is a mess. Any specific talent you like? Its been while for me.
    Seen it a few times, looks dingy AF but never been in. They have a ton of reviews on RM, but I've never been in and their phone number is disconnected.

    Idk, I just get a granny shack vibe.

  10. #7004

    Lily from Yao Qi

    Anyone know what happened to crazy Lily from Yao Qi in Culver City? I know it's been shutdown for a while, but drove past the other day and was just wondering if she landed on her feet since the pandemic. Was always such a staple to my LA mongering scene.

  11. #7003
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedSub  [View Original Post]
    Who's Mary brotha hook me up with the info on her please.
    Mary is at chen's in LA on SM blvd. Check it out. But she ehhh. Up to you. Nothing to brag about. She will bb CIA. I would suggest bring your own umbrella. She doesn't have umbrellas.

  12. #7002
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to a MP that allows them to greek the provider? Other than Mary. Please don't mention mary haha.
    Who's Mary brotha hook me up with the info on her please.

  13. #7001
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Mary at chens

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to a MP that allows them to greek the provider? Other than Mary. Please don't mention mary haha.
    Mary at Chens will let you take her ass.

  14. #7000

    Greek

    Anyone been to a MP that allows them to greek the provider? Other than Mary. Please don't mention mary haha.

  15. #6999
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Finger up the ass

    I just want to say that I think Angela at Gold finger stuck her finger up my ass too far the other day.

    I am not being anti any demographic group here, but I am warning you fellas. Especially leather jacket pretend like he is going to petco fucko that you better take some magnesium to loosen your shfinkter. As noted above, Angela's handjobs are great, but man, rectum, it nearly killed him.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape