Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 646 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 696 746 1146 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 24035
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14360

    Tiffany Tysons Corner

    Has anyone seen this provider? I searched the forum but I don't think this is the same Tiffany in Tysons that's been posted about. I almost TOFTT last night and she was very easy to communicate with, quoted me $. 40 for hh, $$ for h, + $ for BBBJ, but by the time I got the urge it was too late so I'm taking a rain check till later this week. Just wondering if anyone's already been and if she's worth it?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ginia/63465153

  2. #14359

    Any info on this one? Riley Banks

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...o/150889471476

    Anyone seen or have info about this one?

  3. #14358

    Soraya or Crystal at Elite?

    I noticed Elite has had new girls on their lineup recently. Soraya and Crystal.

    Pics look enticing but wondering if anyone has tried either of them yet?

    https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=203

    https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=204

    Interesting enough, Crystal's gift is 4. $$.

  4. #14357

    Do not make a deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar  [View Original Post]
    It was a year ago, things change. My comment is the girl in the add is a real girl I met up with and she was a lot of fun. When I met her, there was no deposit, and it was at an incall in her apartment.
    Another brother said she was using. I would NOT make any advance deposits brothers.

  5. #14356

    Bambi

    It was a year ago, things change. My comment is the girl in the add is a real girl I met up with and she was a lot of fun. When I met her, there was no deposit, and it was at an incall in her apartment.

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Did you get an outcall because she only does outcalls and asks for a deposit.
    she also works out of Charlotte and Tampa

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tampa/female-escorts/2301035
    and she has an OF at u22276942

  6. #14355

    Wtf?

    Did you get an outcall because she only does outcalls and asks for a deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar  [View Original Post]
    The Girl is real, I hooked up with her about a year ago. This is a different add and phone number though. She is a good time.

  7. #14354

    Bambi

    The Girl is real, I hooked up with her about a year ago. This is a different add and phone number though. She is a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if this girl is real? I looked at the thread, and did not see any mention of her so I am assuming she is not. Here is her ad:

    https://washington-dc.skipthegames.c...t/489685196167

    Thank you very much for your time.

  8. #14353

    Bambi

    I was wondering if this girl is real? I looked at the thread, and did not see any mention of her so I am assuming she is not. Here is her ad:

    https://washington-dc.skipthegames.c...t/489685196167

    Thank you very much for your time.

  9. #14352
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    She asks for a deposit also did see some reviews on her but I am sure they were 100% fake. Hot 21 year old chicks don't post on these sites. They're not that stupid.
    She is fake. She asks for deposits. If you give that deposit, she gives you a hotel name, if you go, she asks for more money to go up to her floor etc. If you don't send more and try to cut your losses she will keep bugging you and demanding more. Learned the hard way a while ago. Lots of these types of scammers around. Never send money. Never. If the ad looks too good to be true (a hot young woman with a wide open menu who is relatively inexpensive), then it is. There is maybe one exception but she hasn't posted in a couple months, Ash in Tysons, although limited with some stuff but very open about others. Otherwise, hot petite 20 somethings in nova seem to be in short supply lately. Sigh.

  10. #14351

    Kenzie

    She asks for a deposit also did see some reviews on her but I am sure they were 100% fake. Hot 21 year old chicks don't post on these sites. They're not that stupid.

  11. #14350

    Do your homework

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    New to this area forum any help is appreciated. Will be in the area next week.

    Anybody have any information on Kenzie.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...u/032206666100
    As other mongers have said, do your research. If nothing turns up, it's probably best to move on unless you're willing to TOFTT. If you do see her, please post a review about your experiences.

  12. #14349
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1025

    Bad Feeling

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    New to this area forum any help is appreciated. Will be in the area next week.

    Anybody have any information on Kenzie.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...u/032206666100
    Never seen a hot young white girl in this area with a menu as open as hers. Pics and Video okay? GFE and PSE? Those all combined into one 21 yo tight body with perky tits is basically impossible. If this WERE a real person, they should know their combo of looks and menu means they can probably charge $1000/ hr in this area. Girls charging that much almost always have a website, an email, or are working for a high end agency. This girl just has a phone number to contact.

    I'm betting it's fake. Either a catfish, a scam trying to get you to pay a deposit or sign up for an OF, or won't give the agreed upon services in person.

  13. #14348

    Research Is Your Key To Fun!

    If no one has any info on here, you can take her phone # and plug it into the major review sites to see if she has any positive reviews.

    Escortbaby.

    Privatedelights.

    TER.

    EroticMonkey.

    Adultlook.

    All mongers should join all the reviews sites.

    Why?

    1: To check out the review or providers.

    2: To submit reviews of providers for brownie points with the providers.

    Happy Hunting!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    New to this area forum any help is appreciated. Will be in the area next week.

    Anybody have any information on Kenzie.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...u/032206666100

  14. #14347

    Kenzie

    New to this area forum any help is appreciated. Will be in the area next week.

    Anybody have any information on Kenzie.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...u/032206666100

  15. #14346
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    Various locations: Tysons, Falls Church, Oakton, Fairfax.
    Thanks brother.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape