Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 646 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 696 746 1146 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 24031
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14356

    Do not make a deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar  [View Original Post]
    It was a year ago, things change. My comment is the girl in the add is a real girl I met up with and she was a lot of fun. When I met her, there was no deposit, and it was at an incall in her apartment.
    Another brother said she was using. I would NOT make any advance deposits brothers.

  2. #14355

    Bambi

    It was a year ago, things change. My comment is the girl in the add is a real girl I met up with and she was a lot of fun. When I met her, there was no deposit, and it was at an incall in her apartment.

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Did you get an outcall because she only does outcalls and asks for a deposit.
    she also works out of Charlotte and Tampa

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tampa/female-escorts/2301035
    and she has an OF at u22276942

  3. #14354

    Wtf?

    Did you get an outcall because she only does outcalls and asks for a deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar  [View Original Post]
    The Girl is real, I hooked up with her about a year ago. This is a different add and phone number though. She is a good time.

  4. #14353

    Bambi

    The Girl is real, I hooked up with her about a year ago. This is a different add and phone number though. She is a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if this girl is real? I looked at the thread, and did not see any mention of her so I am assuming she is not. Here is her ad:

    https://washington-dc.skipthegames.c...t/489685196167

    Thank you very much for your time.

  5. #14352

    Bambi

    I was wondering if this girl is real? I looked at the thread, and did not see any mention of her so I am assuming she is not. Here is her ad:

    https://washington-dc.skipthegames.c...t/489685196167

    Thank you very much for your time.

  6. #14351
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    She asks for a deposit also did see some reviews on her but I am sure they were 100% fake. Hot 21 year old chicks don't post on these sites. They're not that stupid.
    She is fake. She asks for deposits. If you give that deposit, she gives you a hotel name, if you go, she asks for more money to go up to her floor etc. If you don't send more and try to cut your losses she will keep bugging you and demanding more. Learned the hard way a while ago. Lots of these types of scammers around. Never send money. Never. If the ad looks too good to be true (a hot young woman with a wide open menu who is relatively inexpensive), then it is. There is maybe one exception but she hasn't posted in a couple months, Ash in Tysons, although limited with some stuff but very open about others. Otherwise, hot petite 20 somethings in nova seem to be in short supply lately. Sigh.

  7. #14350

    Kenzie

    She asks for a deposit also did see some reviews on her but I am sure they were 100% fake. Hot 21 year old chicks don't post on these sites. They're not that stupid.

  8. #14349

    Do your homework

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    New to this area forum any help is appreciated. Will be in the area next week.

    Anybody have any information on Kenzie.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...u/032206666100
    As other mongers have said, do your research. If nothing turns up, it's probably best to move on unless you're willing to TOFTT. If you do see her, please post a review about your experiences.

  9. #14348
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1025

    Bad Feeling

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    New to this area forum any help is appreciated. Will be in the area next week.

    Anybody have any information on Kenzie.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...u/032206666100
    Never seen a hot young white girl in this area with a menu as open as hers. Pics and Video okay? GFE and PSE? Those all combined into one 21 yo tight body with perky tits is basically impossible. If this WERE a real person, they should know their combo of looks and menu means they can probably charge $1000/ hr in this area. Girls charging that much almost always have a website, an email, or are working for a high end agency. This girl just has a phone number to contact.

    I'm betting it's fake. Either a catfish, a scam trying to get you to pay a deposit or sign up for an OF, or won't give the agreed upon services in person.

  10. #14347

    Research Is Your Key To Fun!

    If no one has any info on here, you can take her phone # and plug it into the major review sites to see if she has any positive reviews.

    Escortbaby.

    Privatedelights.

    TER.

    EroticMonkey.

    Adultlook.

    All mongers should join all the reviews sites.

    Why?

    1: To check out the review or providers.

    2: To submit reviews of providers for brownie points with the providers.

    Happy Hunting!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    New to this area forum any help is appreciated. Will be in the area next week.

    Anybody have any information on Kenzie.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...u/032206666100

  11. #14346

    Kenzie

    New to this area forum any help is appreciated. Will be in the area next week.

    Anybody have any information on Kenzie.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...u/032206666100

  12. #14345
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    Various locations: Tysons, Falls Church, Oakton, Fairfax.
    Thanks brother.

  13. #14344

    Mp

    Quote Originally Posted by FsTech69  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Can someone tell me what city mp operates an when they usu stop? I'm driving from md and want to kno if its worth the drive. Thanks.
    Various locations: Tysons, Falls Church, Oakton, Fairfax.

  14. #14343

    Mp location

    Hey guys. Can someone tell me what city mp operates an when they usu stop? I'm driving from md and want to kno if its worth the drive. Thanks.

  15. #14342

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by JackGolfer53  [View Original Post]
    I have seen all 3 of them. As with everything your experience may vary. Tiffany / Jessica is my favorite followed closely by Wawa. I did not have a great time with Jennifer but her reviews seem to indicate that was a one off. Not sure if I will repeat with her but will with the other 2. Tiffany / Jessica is a sexy spinner and we seemed to have hit it off. Wawa is very pretty but a little more reserved than Tiffany / Jessica. Good luck.
    Yeah I'd consider repeating with Tiffany, she is good once you get to know her and she really gets into it more with regulars. She saved my number and told me she was returning, but the day I was asking for she was off and told me about her friends. Probably going to just wait for her to get back with her availability for a few appointments.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape