Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 647 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 697 747 1147 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 24038
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14348
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Bad Feeling

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    New to this area forum any help is appreciated. Will be in the area next week.

    Anybody have any information on Kenzie.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...u/032206666100
    Never seen a hot young white girl in this area with a menu as open as hers. Pics and Video okay? GFE and PSE? Those all combined into one 21 yo tight body with perky tits is basically impossible. If this WERE a real person, they should know their combo of looks and menu means they can probably charge $1000/ hr in this area. Girls charging that much almost always have a website, an email, or are working for a high end agency. This girl just has a phone number to contact.

    I'm betting it's fake. Either a catfish, a scam trying to get you to pay a deposit or sign up for an OF, or won't give the agreed upon services in person.

  2. #14347

    Research Is Your Key To Fun!

    If no one has any info on here, you can take her phone # and plug it into the major review sites to see if she has any positive reviews.

    Escortbaby.

    Privatedelights.

    TER.

    EroticMonkey.

    Adultlook.

    All mongers should join all the reviews sites.

    Why?

    1: To check out the review or providers.

    2: To submit reviews of providers for brownie points with the providers.

    Happy Hunting!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    New to this area forum any help is appreciated. Will be in the area next week.

    Anybody have any information on Kenzie.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...u/032206666100

  3. #14346

    Kenzie

    New to this area forum any help is appreciated. Will be in the area next week.

    Anybody have any information on Kenzie.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...u/032206666100

  4. #14345
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    Various locations: Tysons, Falls Church, Oakton, Fairfax.
    Thanks brother.

  5. #14344

    Mp

    Quote Originally Posted by FsTech69  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Can someone tell me what city mp operates an when they usu stop? I'm driving from md and want to kno if its worth the drive. Thanks.
    Various locations: Tysons, Falls Church, Oakton, Fairfax.

  6. #14343

    Mp location

    Hey guys. Can someone tell me what city mp operates an when they usu stop? I'm driving from md and want to kno if its worth the drive. Thanks.

  7. #14342

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by JackGolfer53  [View Original Post]
    I have seen all 3 of them. As with everything your experience may vary. Tiffany / Jessica is my favorite followed closely by Wawa. I did not have a great time with Jennifer but her reviews seem to indicate that was a one off. Not sure if I will repeat with her but will with the other 2. Tiffany / Jessica is a sexy spinner and we seemed to have hit it off. Wawa is very pretty but a little more reserved than Tiffany / Jessica. Good luck.
    Yeah I'd consider repeating with Tiffany, she is good once you get to know her and she really gets into it more with regulars. She saved my number and told me she was returning, but the day I was asking for she was off and told me about her friends. Probably going to just wait for her to get back with her availability for a few appointments.

  8. #14341
    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    This link is for a girl in Hyattesville, MD. You said Chantilly? Am I missing something?
    The link is old. The girl's the same, the number's the same (it seems she took her ad down after leaving Chantilly).

  9. #14340

    Definitely a fair question

    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    Yea, I get that. But the link wouldn't just expire in one day. It's either the wrong link or he is bullshitting. Also, the link is dated October 22. I want an answer from OP.
    The add he posted is a year old as well. I mean I know with LCS it's hard to judge what's really going on with a provider you may have saw based off their posted ads but a 10/22/2020 ad saying he saw this exact girl recently... Does seem off.

  10. #14339

    I understand that

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    He said "She left yesterday but shall return next month".
    Yea, I get that. But the link wouldn't just expire in one day. It's either the wrong link or he is bullshitting. Also, the link is dated October 22. I want an answer from OP.

  11. #14338

    Yep, you're missing something

    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    This link is for a girl in Hyattesville, MD. You said Chantilly? Am I missing something?
    He said "She left yesterday but shall return next month".

  12. #14337

    Maryland?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafa2020  [View Original Post]
    Came across this little number in Chantilly. She left yesterday but shall return next month, or so she says. It's the lady in the pics. 1. for QV but not a clock-watcher. Spent a solid 30 minutes with her having a blast.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...le-md/34262318

    Play hard. Play safe.
    This link is for a girl in Hyattesville, MD. You said Chantilly? Am I missing something?

  13. #14336
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCityX1221  [View Original Post]
    Anybody met with Tiffany's friends? She was here last year and is back for a while. She was an ATF back then, but I'd be interested to maybe meet with the girls she's working with. They are both going to be around longer than a month, so I'd like to possibly find a good new regular that might be as good as she was.

    Here's her ad:

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...9.htm?cat=2949
    I have seen all 3 of them. As with everything your experience may vary. Tiffany / Jessica is my favorite followed closely by Wawa. I did not have a great time with Jennifer but her reviews seem to indicate that was a one off. Not sure if I will repeat with her but will with the other 2. Tiffany / Jessica is a sexy spinner and we seemed to have hit it off. Wawa is very pretty but a little more reserved than Tiffany / Jessica. Good luck.

  14. #14335

    Tiffany Thai & Friends?

    Anybody met with Tiffany's friends? She was here last year and is back for a while. She was an ATF back then, but I'd be interested to maybe meet with the girls she's working with. They are both going to be around longer than a month, so I'd like to possibly find a good new regular that might be as good as she was.

    Here's her ad:

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...9.htm?cat=2949

  15. #14334

    Clara Brazil--Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, both reviewers have two reviews and they both review only her in D. C. The other reviews are for LA and NYC. Both reviews look like bullshit. A great opportunity to get ripped off.
    One of the 2 earlier reviews is gone, and a new one gives her 1/1 as a total ripoff.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape