Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 24041
-
11-08-21 15:14 #14366Senior Member

Posts: 586Escort Babylon login issues
Anyone else have trouble actually logging on to this site? I can't get it to work correctly at all. Of course, they have no help to speak of, so it's not like I can ask anyone there to look at anything. But every time I go to enter my info, it either tells me the login / pw are incorrect, or that the account doesn't exist. I re-submit a pw reset, follow that, go to my own reviews, and RIGHT THERE is the EXACT login name I just tried to use that it said didn't exist! What a POS.
-
11-08-21 14:55 #14365Senior Member

Posts: 637https://www.moonpalace.club/
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 13:26 #14364Senior Member

Posts: 488Travelling to NOVA Looking for Great P2 P or More
I am coming up to NOVA this week, can anyone PM a provider that offers great P2 P massage or more? I am tired of Club P (they have been hit or miss) and Meena. Looking for something new.
Thanks.
-
11-08-21 12:46 #14363Senior Member

Posts: 581Thanks
My thoughts exactly. I'm not going to chance it without trusted reviews. Thanks for your post!
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 11:16 #14362Senior Member

Posts: 383Raised their prices even more? That's the 3rd increase this year lmao.
Originally Posted by MrLunatix123
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 08:54 #14361Senior Member

Posts: 976Possible fluff Dream
Based on a few text and the feedback given. I wouldn't rush to have a nightmare. And no solid info out there. Just based on homework. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 08:12 #14360Senior Member

Posts: 439Elena Pretty One Eros
Tried to meet up with Elena for several days.
https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/7799627.htm
She assured me that her pics were real, but was hesitant to meet up since she had no reviews. After striking out with a couple of others, I decided to TOFTT and tried Elena. Was directed to a low-end hotel (strike one), and to wait in the car for her to "get ready" (strike two), and then when I went to the room the girl was not even remotely similar to the girl in the pic (strike three). I walked once I saw her.
-
11-08-21 07:14 #14359Regular Member

Posts: 20Tiffany Tysons Corner
Has anyone seen this provider? I searched the forum but I don't think this is the same Tiffany in Tysons that's been posted about. I almost TOFTT last night and she was very easy to communicate with, quoted me $. 40 for hh, $$ for h, + $ for BBBJ, but by the time I got the urge it was too late so I'm taking a rain check till later this week. Just wondering if anyone's already been and if she's worth it?
https://independent.com.listcrawler....ginia/63465153
-
11-07-21 23:26 #14358Senior Member

Posts: 581Any info on this one? Riley Banks
https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...o/150889471476
Anyone seen or have info about this one?
-
11-07-21 12:20 #14357Regular Member

Posts: 13Soraya or Crystal at Elite?
I noticed Elite has had new girls on their lineup recently. Soraya and Crystal.
Pics look enticing but wondering if anyone has tried either of them yet?
https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=203
https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=204
Interesting enough, Crystal's gift is 4. $$.
-
11-07-21 11:40 #14356Senior Member

Posts: 304Do not make a deposit
Another brother said she was using. I would NOT make any advance deposits brothers.
Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 11:33 #14355Senior Member

Posts: 123Bambi
It was a year ago, things change. My comment is the girl in the add is a real girl I met up with and she was a lot of fun. When I met her, there was no deposit, and it was at an incall in her apartment.
she also works out of Charlotte and Tampa
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/florida/tampa/female-escorts/2301035
and she has an OF at u22276942
-
11-07-21 11:32 #14354Senior Member

Posts: 371Wtf?
Did you get an outcall because she only does outcalls and asks for a deposit.
Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 11:20 #14353Senior Member

Posts: 123Bambi
The Girl is real, I hooked up with her about a year ago. This is a different add and phone number though. She is a good time.
Originally Posted by RobO
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 10:25 #14352Senior Member

Posts: 70Bambi
I was wondering if this girl is real? I looked at the thread, and did not see any mention of her so I am assuming she is not. Here is her ad:
https://washington-dc.skipthegames.c...t/489685196167
Thank you very much for your time.











Reply With Quote





