Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 171 of 344 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 5150
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2600

    Ava in Manch

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    Contacting her took a few tries but once she responded we were able to make arrangements pretty quickly. She is in a safe area in a decent part of town. Her apartment was clean enough. She was pretty chill and had a good attitude for the most part. Signs of demons but wasn't high during our session. She has a decent body. Service was ok. She had to make herself a drink and finish most of it before we could start. Also, she will only use one cover per client so bring an extra. Overall not the worst I've had. Not sure if she just forgot but we never talked about time or donations. Not even once. I had done my research prior so I already knew what had to be done and I'd say she's worth it for a sample or two. I might repeat if I'm in the area.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/270398686999
    Seen her a while ago as well. Advertises a lot on STG. I believe she's got some other gig so her hours and responsiveness, or spottiness therein, are maybe a result of this. Saw her in apt in quiet northern part of town. Hot compact MILF type body, and no signs of demons when I saw her, so hopefully she's not going that way. Yes, I had a cover, which helped so good advice. Overall a nice session with BBBJ, 69 with a fresh and pretty kitty, and covered FS in a few positions. Very talkative about her extended family. Donation was $$ for hh.

  2. #2599

    Ava in Manch

    Contacting her took a few tries but once she responded we were able to make arrangements pretty quickly. She is in a safe area in a decent part of town. Her apartment was clean enough. She was pretty chill and had a good attitude for the most part. Signs of demons but wasn't high during our session. She has a decent body. Service was ok. She had to make herself a drink and finish most of it before we could start. Also, she will only use one cover per client so bring an extra. Overall not the worst I've had. Not sure if she just forgot but we never talked about time or donations. Not even once. I had done my research prior so I already knew what had to be done and I'd say she's worth it for a sample or two. I might repeat if I'm in the area.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/270398686999

  3. #2598

    Strawberry

    Quote Originally Posted by TMWhiz  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested if anyone had any information on her as well. Sucker for redheads. Is she legit?
    I can't be positive because she doesn't show her face in her ad pics, but she looks (tits) an awful lot like a girl who used to post from the seacoast (exeter) area. The one on the coast hasn't posted in 2 or 3 years so if it is the same girl maybe she was away on "vacation". I don't recall any real negative reviews of the girl from the coast.

  4. #2597

    Don't understand it

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    You'd think with tits like that there would be something. But Google has nothing on that ph# and there's nothing here or in the Nashua forum for Strawberry. The ad seems legit. Local number, not over promising, and grammar about what you'd expect. But I'm reluctant to take the plunge.
    It's not Strawberry. It's the same number as the girl who says she's looking for a cheap car and someone to help with the deposit on an apartment. Didn't show up when I peeped the game, but when I last responded to that number, the lady on the other side was garbage. Mad rude.

  5. #2596

    Strawberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before or sense she started posting a few days ago? Any info good or bad?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...k/555733603141
    You'd think with tits like that there would be something. But Google has nothing on that ph# and there's nothing here or in the Nashua forum for Strawberry. The ad seems legit. Local number, not over promising, and grammar about what you'd expect. But I'm reluctant to take the plunge.

  6. #2595

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by NePatsFan2007  [View Original Post]
    She was one of the best all numbers I had for her no good, Knew her pretty well hope she is ok.
    Tried often to hookup, she'd always bail day of and had excuses, and then out if the blue text me. But seemed nice on phone.

  7. #2594

    Following Up on Strawberry

    I'd be interested if anyone had any information on her as well. Sucker for redheads. Is she legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before or sense she started posting a few days ago? Any info good or bad?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...k/555733603141

  8. #2593

    Tracie / Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her. Hers a few pics from her old as.
    She was one of the best all numbers I had for her no good, Knew her pretty well hope she is ok.

  9. #2592
    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her. Hers a few pics from her old as.
    Yea saw her once, she's was fun but was hard to get ahold of after that. It's crazy how dried up it is now a days.

  10. #2591

    Tracey

    Yes, that's her. Hers a few pics from her old as.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    Was that the blonde MILF in manch?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E5D72C4A-3526-47A3-9F5A-E61F7954EC7E.jpeg‎   BBE978B9-18A7-4675-9666-1EAD845EF961.jpeg‎  

  11. #2590
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgm1291  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Jamie / Tracey recently? I always had fun with her.
    Was that the blonde MILF in manch?

  12. #2589

    Ava

    Met up with Ava, cute with a nice body. Disappointed with the session, and won't be repeating. Felt rushed and an unenthusiastic performance.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/393280344533

  13. #2588
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    Fake! Asks for a deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dokken82  [View Original Post]

  14. #2587

    Legit?

    Anyone know if this one is legit?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/115590542560

  15. #2586

    Jamie / Tracey

    My recollection is that Jamie advertised in the massage sections under Royal Spa, but it's been more than 3 years since I've seen any ads from her. My last contact with her was in 2017. I tried to set up an appointment, but we couldn't make our schedules align. After that it became increasingly difficult to even get a reply. She's probably collecting social security now, so we may never see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgm1291  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Jamie / Tracey recently? I always had fun with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape