Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 13350
-
11-04-21 04:58 #10425Senior Member

Posts: 211Agree
I agree 100%. Most of these higher quality women can easily average over 500 a day and they are in it for the money. I haven't discovered a provider yet who is under 30? Anyone notice any women looking scared, malnourished, or abused? What a crock this all is. I did see that Lulu got picked up and is with uncle. Bummer.
Originally Posted by Bearing100
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 22:22 #10424Senior Member

Posts: 27All Seasons Is Still Open
Felt the urge to get a massage today, so I called around at a few places as I know HR and Simply are closed from the raid. And I thought All Seasons would be closed too as it was listed on here as one of the spots that got raided on here, but to my surprise I rode by and seen the open sign on. I stopped went in and surely they were open. I've only been there one time in the past and left one of old Masseuses tried to upcharge me. And I wasn't tryna over pay that day but this time it was a different worker in there, she asked how long I wanted. Then I headed too the back the massage was actually pretty good, she did a lot of talking, even asking me for my name. Which is a question I've never been asked at a massage parlor before, Lmao. I gave her a nickname then the teasing began and the finish she was really good with her hands, I still paid a little over for the HE but it was cool cause she was worth the service heard someone come in. So I thought the massage would be over so she can take the next monger but there were more girls in the back. So one of them took him and she finished the massage we made pretty good conversation, even though she wasn't that good with English. It was overall a good experience she was a bit older than me. She told me things like I was her son about marriage and stuff, Lmao. But then it was over she gave me a hug and I headed out may be my new regular if everything goes well. My bad for the long post just wanted to get into details. Lmao.
-
11-03-21 14:58 #10423Banned Member

Posts: 5352I read fine problem mine wasn't posted until the others went up. But thanks for your insite.
Originally Posted by Csdnoob
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 14:02 #10422Senior Member

Posts: 107Agreed
Agreed. Pure in Riverview is mainly a legitimate massage spa. An occasional HE happens but that is it, nothing else goes on there. Great staff, location is incredibly clean. Bearing was right though, If the main dude had his hands involved with that business, it's going to checked in on. I hope the folks that work there were not impacted in a negative way, very nice people.
Originally Posted by BananeMilch
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 13:55 #10421Senior Member

Posts: 977Most of all these girls / women (which now know all are in 30's, 40's, 50+) choose to do it because they make a lot in tips. Most all live pretty clean lifestyle and are pretty cautious. Might seem different type lifestyle for most, but just like some people choose stripping or might even can compare to college grads who bartend in college and get use to the big tips and like and keep doing it. Have talked to quite a few and they take vacations when they want and even go to international mall shopping found out from a few and talked to one who went scuba diving while she was working here and others who go to the beach, etc. . .
I agree, all of the ones I talk to just want a better life. Previously, many of the ones I have talked with worked in restaurants, retail, and medical offices in low paying positions. They make more money, and can have a more comfortable lifestyle working at the AMPs. Also, a lot of the ones I talk with get offers of dating, living together, and even marriage from customers. From what I have heard and seen, many, mainly older men, in our area are happy to make a life with these women. I have met a few that were tempting to me. Stay safe.
-
11-02-21 11:25 #10420Senior Member

Posts: 234Well, the deal is you had one guy owning all these places (12) and racking in an all cash business and hence the big RICO charges, seizures of property, etc. They try to headline or imply human trafficking, but not really.
Originally Posted by BananeMilch
[View Original Post]
Most of all these girls / women (which now know all are in 30's, 40's, 50+) choose to do it because they make a lot in tips. Most all live pretty clean lifestyle and are pretty cautious. Might seem different type lifestyle for most, but just like some people choose stripping or might even can compare to college grads who bartend in college and get use to the big tips and like and keep doing it. Have talked to quite a few and they take vacations when they want and even go to international mall shopping found out from a few and talked to one who went scuba diving while she was working here and others who go to the beach, etc. .
-
11-01-21 21:54 #10419Senior Member

Posts: 123Bruh
Really really really. Couldn't read last 20-25 post.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 20:30 #10418Banned Member

Posts: 5352Just got a Pm from a monger that HR was shut down any truth to it.
Originally Posted by Tampa30
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 09:04 #10417Senior Member

Posts: 56Here's the full list
Massage Parlors Targeted.
HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY.
All Seasons. Temple Terrace.
Han River. Tampa.
Pure. Riverview.
Simply Massage. Lutz.
PINELLAS COUNTY.
Dream Massage. St. Petersburg.
Angel. Largo.
Bayside. Clearwater.
Blue Moon- Clearwater.
Carnation. Seminole.
The Massage Spot. Clearwater.
Sunlight Massage. St. Petersburg.
Vinca Massage. St. Petersburg.
-
10-30-21 23:14 #10416Regular Member

Posts: 6It was the one on Gibsonton. The Tampa Beacon is the source that listed them out.
Originally Posted by Tomps134
[View Original Post]
Speaking of which, I am really surprised to see All Seasons Massage listed there. Hell, I'm surprised by this whole thing, as no one expected this idiocy to continue beyond the Super Bowl. But I'm especially surprised about All Seasons. I mean I knew it was a serviceable parlor, but to see it was hit alongside the likes of HR, Simply, and Massage Spot? I never would have guessed. All Seasons is very rarely discussed here, and furthermore, it's one of those places where you could go for an actually decent massage, and with no pressure or expectation to go for FS. Just found it interesting that it was hit. And it's a shame too, because places like that are ironically harder to find than the FS places.
-
10-30-21 20:19 #10415Senior Member

Posts: 107Which Pure?
I read on the st Pete form that one of the media outlets released the locations hit last week. Out of the 4 in hillsborough, "pure" was mentioned. Anyone aware of which pure was hit? Pure jade in temple terrace? Pure massage in Riverview / gibsonton?
-
10-29-21 16:38 #10414Regular Member

Posts: 11Man I was planning on going earlier this week but good thing I got busy with work. Will miss Momo though.
Originally Posted by Soaica
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 16:28 #10413Senior Member

Posts: 137Meh
I think the aromatherapy places are going to be fine. There isn't just one owner, they clearly aren't trafficking those girls.
Originally Posted by PistolDick
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 16:20 #10412Senior Member

Posts: 536This state is packed with sherrifs like Judd but he is by far the worst.
Originally Posted by Tampa30
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 15:51 #10411Senior Member

Posts: 718Pay attention to the Sheriff elections every time they are on the ballot. We have to stop electing Grady Judd wannabes.
Originally Posted by PistolDick
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





