Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 890 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 696 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 13350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10425

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearing100  [View Original Post]
    Well, the deal is you had one guy owning all these places (12) and racking in an all cash business and hence the big RICO charges, seizures of property, etc. They try to headline or imply human trafficking, but not really.

    Most of all these girls / women (which now know all are in 30's, 40's, 50+) choose to do it because they make a lot in tips. Most all live pretty clean lifestyle and are pretty cautious. Might seem different type lifestyle for most, but just like some people choose stripping or might even can compare to college grads who bartend in college and get use to the big tips and like and keep doing it. Have talked to quite a few and they take vacations when they want and even go to international mall shopping found out from a few and talked to one who went scuba diving while she was working here and others who go to the beach, etc. .
    I agree 100%. Most of these higher quality women can easily average over 500 a day and they are in it for the money. I haven't discovered a provider yet who is under 30? Anyone notice any women looking scared, malnourished, or abused? What a crock this all is. I did see that Lulu got picked up and is with uncle. Bummer.

  2. #10424

    All Seasons Is Still Open

    Felt the urge to get a massage today, so I called around at a few places as I know HR and Simply are closed from the raid. And I thought All Seasons would be closed too as it was listed on here as one of the spots that got raided on here, but to my surprise I rode by and seen the open sign on. I stopped went in and surely they were open. I've only been there one time in the past and left one of old Masseuses tried to upcharge me. And I wasn't tryna over pay that day but this time it was a different worker in there, she asked how long I wanted. Then I headed too the back the massage was actually pretty good, she did a lot of talking, even asking me for my name. Which is a question I've never been asked at a massage parlor before, Lmao. I gave her a nickname then the teasing began and the finish she was really good with her hands, I still paid a little over for the HE but it was cool cause she was worth the service heard someone come in. So I thought the massage would be over so she can take the next monger but there were more girls in the back. So one of them took him and she finished the massage we made pretty good conversation, even though she wasn't that good with English. It was overall a good experience she was a bit older than me. She told me things like I was her son about marriage and stuff, Lmao. But then it was over she gave me a hug and I headed out may be my new regular if everything goes well. My bad for the long post just wanted to get into details. Lmao.

  3. #10423
    Quote Originally Posted by Csdnoob  [View Original Post]
    Really really really. Couldn't read last 20-25 post.
    I read fine problem mine wasn't posted until the others went up. But thanks for your insite.

  4. #10422

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BananeMilch  [View Original Post]
    It was the one on Gibsonton. The Tampa Beacon is the source that listed them out.

    Speaking of which, I am really surprised to see All Seasons Massage listed there. Hell, I'm surprised by this whole thing, as no one expected this idiocy to continue beyond the Super Bowl. But I'm especially surprised about All Seasons. I mean I knew it was a serviceable parlor, but to see it was hit alongside the likes of HR, Simply, and Massage Spot? I never would have guessed. All Seasons is very rarely discussed here, and furthermore, it's one of those places where you could go for an actually decent massage, and with no pressure or expectation to go for FS. Just found it interesting that it was hit. And it's a shame too, because places like that are ironically harder to find than the FS places.
    Agreed. Pure in Riverview is mainly a legitimate massage spa. An occasional HE happens but that is it, nothing else goes on there. Great staff, location is incredibly clean. Bearing was right though, If the main dude had his hands involved with that business, it's going to checked in on. I hope the folks that work there were not impacted in a negative way, very nice people.

  5. #10421
    Most of all these girls / women (which now know all are in 30's, 40's, 50+) choose to do it because they make a lot in tips. Most all live pretty clean lifestyle and are pretty cautious. Might seem different type lifestyle for most, but just like some people choose stripping or might even can compare to college grads who bartend in college and get use to the big tips and like and keep doing it. Have talked to quite a few and they take vacations when they want and even go to international mall shopping found out from a few and talked to one who went scuba diving while she was working here and others who go to the beach, etc. . .

    I agree, all of the ones I talk to just want a better life. Previously, many of the ones I have talked with worked in restaurants, retail, and medical offices in low paying positions. They make more money, and can have a more comfortable lifestyle working at the AMPs. Also, a lot of the ones I talk with get offers of dating, living together, and even marriage from customers. From what I have heard and seen, many, mainly older men, in our area are happy to make a life with these women. I have met a few that were tempting to me. Stay safe.

  6. #10420
    Quote Originally Posted by BananeMilch  [View Original Post]
    It was the one on Gibsonton. The Tampa Beacon is the source that listed them out.

    Speaking of which, I am really surprised to see All Seasons Massage listed there. Hell, I'm surprised by this whole thing, as no one expected this idiocy to continue beyond the Super Bowl. But I'm especially surprised about All Seasons. I mean I knew it was a serviceable parlor, but to see it was hit alongside the likes of HR, Simply, and Massage Spot? I never would have guessed. All Seasons is very rarely discussed here, and furthermore, it's one of those places where you could go for an actually decent massage, and with no pressure or expectation to go for FS. Just found it interesting that it was hit. And it's a shame too, because places like that are ironically harder to find than the FS places.
    Well, the deal is you had one guy owning all these places (12) and racking in an all cash business and hence the big RICO charges, seizures of property, etc. They try to headline or imply human trafficking, but not really.

    Most of all these girls / women (which now know all are in 30's, 40's, 50+) choose to do it because they make a lot in tips. Most all live pretty clean lifestyle and are pretty cautious. Might seem different type lifestyle for most, but just like some people choose stripping or might even can compare to college grads who bartend in college and get use to the big tips and like and keep doing it. Have talked to quite a few and they take vacations when they want and even go to international mall shopping found out from a few and talked to one who went scuba diving while she was working here and others who go to the beach, etc. .

  7. #10419

    Bruh

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Just got a Pm from a monger that HR was shut down any truth to it.
    Really really really. Couldn't read last 20-25 post.

  8. #10418
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    Pay attention to the Sheriff elections every time they are on the ballot. We have to stop electing Grady Judd wannabes.
    Just got a Pm from a monger that HR was shut down any truth to it.

  9. #10417

    Here's the full list

    Massage Parlors Targeted.

    HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY.

    All Seasons. Temple Terrace.

    Han River. Tampa.

    Pure. Riverview.

    Simply Massage. Lutz.

    PINELLAS COUNTY.

    Dream Massage. St. Petersburg.

    Angel. Largo.

    Bayside. Clearwater.

    Blue Moon- Clearwater.

    Carnation. Seminole.

    The Massage Spot. Clearwater.

    Sunlight Massage. St. Petersburg.

    Vinca Massage. St. Petersburg.

  10. #10416
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomps134  [View Original Post]
    Anyone aware of which pure was hit?
    It was the one on Gibsonton. The Tampa Beacon is the source that listed them out.

    Speaking of which, I am really surprised to see All Seasons Massage listed there. Hell, I'm surprised by this whole thing, as no one expected this idiocy to continue beyond the Super Bowl. But I'm especially surprised about All Seasons. I mean I knew it was a serviceable parlor, but to see it was hit alongside the likes of HR, Simply, and Massage Spot? I never would have guessed. All Seasons is very rarely discussed here, and furthermore, it's one of those places where you could go for an actually decent massage, and with no pressure or expectation to go for FS. Just found it interesting that it was hit. And it's a shame too, because places like that are ironically harder to find than the FS places.

  11. #10415

    Which Pure?

    I read on the st Pete form that one of the media outlets released the locations hit last week. Out of the 4 in hillsborough, "pure" was mentioned. Anyone aware of which pure was hit? Pure jade in temple terrace? Pure massage in Riverview / gibsonton?

  12. #10414
    Quote Originally Posted by Soaica  [View Original Post]
    Just passed by HR at 12:30, sheriff was outside with lights on and the open sign was not on.

    Stay safe guys.
    Man I was planning on going earlier this week but good thing I got busy with work. Will miss Momo though.

  13. #10413

    Meh

    I think the aromatherapy places are going to be fine. There isn't just one owner, they clearly aren't trafficking those girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by PistolDick  [View Original Post]
    I guess it is Orlando and Sarasota and the streets for us mongers. I personally who loves the aroma therapy shops will be staying away from them now, they could be the next targets of uncle LEO.

  14. #10412
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    Pay attention to the Sheriff elections every time they are on the ballot. We have to stop electing Grady Judd wannabes.
    This state is packed with sherrifs like Judd but he is by far the worst.

  15. #10411
    Pay attention to the Sheriff elections every time they are on the ballot. We have to stop electing Grady Judd wannabes.

    Quote Originally Posted by PistolDick  [View Original Post]
    I guess it is Orlando and Sarasota and the streets for us mongers. I personally who loves the aroma therapy shops will be staying away from them now, they could be the next targets of uncle LEO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape