Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 197 of 891 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 247 297 697 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 13354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10414

    Meh

    I think the aromatherapy places are going to be fine. There isn't just one owner, they clearly aren't trafficking those girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by PistolDick  [View Original Post]
    I guess it is Orlando and Sarasota and the streets for us mongers. I personally who loves the aroma therapy shops will be staying away from them now, they could be the next targets of uncle LEO.

  2. #10413
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    Pay attention to the Sheriff elections every time they are on the ballot. We have to stop electing Grady Judd wannabes.
    This state is packed with sherrifs like Judd but he is by far the worst.

  3. #10412
    Pay attention to the Sheriff elections every time they are on the ballot. We have to stop electing Grady Judd wannabes.

    Quote Originally Posted by PistolDick  [View Original Post]
    I guess it is Orlando and Sarasota and the streets for us mongers. I personally who loves the aroma therapy shops will be staying away from them now, they could be the next targets of uncle LEO.

  4. #10411
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  5. #10410

    The ball will keep on rollin

    They still haven't caught the big fish yet so not to worry all will go back to normal under different owners with slightly less talent, I thought the dude was smarter than that, too bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    Here are the news stories links less my commentary (apparently truth violates forum rules per the admins).

    https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/lo...9-435ab4a23e1e

    https://www.fox13news.com/news/owner...stitution-ring

    https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...ellas-counties

  6. #10409

    News

    Here are the news stories links less my commentary (apparently truth violates forum rules per the admins).

    https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/lo...9-435ab4a23e1e

    https://www.fox13news.com/news/owner...stitution-ring

    https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...ellas-counties

  7. #10408
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  8. #10407

    Page Not Found

    Result is page not found.

  9. #10406
    Another Happy Shill


    Posts: 261

    I am hoping for the best

    The arrest of those hard working young women is not of any benefit for Tampa Bay. Hopefully a great defense can be obtained for them in their court proceedings.

  10. #10405

    Busts

    I guess it is Orlando and Sarasota and the streets for us mongers. I personally who loves the aroma therapy shops will be staying away from them now, they could be the next targets of uncle LEO.

  11. #10404

    All Inclusive

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Does the 160.00 or so, at the 6 shops include the spa fee?
    The $160 is all inclusive, no other fees are added. The only additional amounts might be if you want to tip, or are asking for some fetish type stuff.

  12. #10403
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Does the 160.00 or so, at the 6 shops include the spa fee?
    It did in the past, but it has been a while since I have been in one of them.

  13. #10402

    Link to Mugshot

    Quote Originally Posted by LiamPeeson  [View Original Post]
    Can't find a mugshot of here anywhere. What a waste of tax payer dollars. Unreal.
    https://webapps.hcso.tampa.fl.us/Arr...JvUGdaNVhCcHdv

  14. #10401

    6 shops rates

    Does the 160.00 or so, at the 6 shops include the spa fee?

  15. #10400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Lulu, miss her already

    Quote Originally Posted by MsoGee2017  [View Original Post]
    LOL you are right, indeed it is now my friend. I respectfully bow in defeat and will never doubt my fellow senior members again.

    Now let us all just grieve this terrible loss And just hope for a LuLu Resurrection in the future. Can I get an Amen?
    Talk about timing, I was going to drive to lutz and see lulu today. By chance I read this mess first, guess she's gone for good now. She was one of the best.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape