Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 26928
-
11-02-21 00:03 #17358Regular Member

Posts: 10https://tryst.link/escort/allie
Originally Posted by Pennywise666
[View Original Post]
This is the girl in the ad. Different number in the tryst ad though. I actually tried to set something up with her last year and it didn't work out but I asked her to send me a picture of her with the date that we were texting on a piece of paper which she did so I think she is real and out there but with all the different phone numbers here it's hard to tell what's going on. Her number was different last year too and it's not in service anymore.
Anyway her TER reviews seem to be mediocre so I'd probably stay away but good luck if you figure it out and get something set up.
-
11-01-21 22:03 #17357Senior Member

Posts: 184I used Google I only seen two ads is the same girl.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 21:36 #17356Senior Member

Posts: 1635Google, the number. Exact same ad posted with a different girl. Either fake or being run by a pimp.
Originally Posted by Pennywise666
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 18:53 #17355Senior Member

Posts: 184Anyone seen her?
Was looking for anyone that has info on her.
-
11-01-21 16:21 #17354Senior Member

Posts: 377Bianca
BBBJCIM? Extra for that?
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 15:57 #17353Senior Member

Posts: 377Coming from out of town. Some names I'm seeking any knowledge of. Tryst I think
Kavita Flowers. KatDMilf.
Meet laurengoode.
Treasure.
Caitlyn Rachel. MILF.
Scarlett Pleasures.
-
10-31-21 18:00 #17352Senior Member

Posts: 172Jennifer
Hitman is right, real name is Jennifer, not worth it definitely not an escort but a SW.
Originally Posted by HitMan1783
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 17:14 #17351Senior Member

Posts: 146Complete Ogre dude! Totally not worth it. She's a SW on 47th and Cic w lexi.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 15:56 #17350Senior Member

Posts: 1620Thanks for this
As I have been off the forum for a bit. Back in the day there was a gentlemen's pages girl (remember that) and I reached out a few times to her, however never hooked up. Thing is she was so nice and friendly and not the typical c**t with an attitude. Skip ahead actually 15 years and she is still around though on eros and of course the gentlemen's pages is long gone. Really I wish I could get it up for her as she is a very nice lady well at least when I used to talk with her. If I could get by her look I would do a once, twice a month date on steady basis. Now I track a few eros traveling girls one recently in her 20's and hot as h*ll. Zero personality and I am sure speaks little english with a heavy euro accent. The other is almost 50 and she has a huge gps and thinks she is a major star. I mean let's get down to basics here. They are wh*res. Period. They lay down and spread their legs for cash. Sorry for my rant. Forgive an old stale fart like myself. A bit of kindness goes a long way with me. If a hottie in her 20's wasn't so bitchy I'd spend money just to be around her and tease me. But no they mostly have to be bitches. Too bad really.
Originally Posted by RoronoaZ
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-21 10:08 #17349Senior Member

Posts: 61Macie
She also posted on Eros yesterday and today and that ad has her current number listed.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 22:20 #17348Senior Member

Posts: 103Have had limited experience on this but most will try to up sell. The "give an inch then take a mile " mindset.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 20:53 #17347Senior Member

Posts: 1172"Macie" ad on LC - Highly dubious IMO
Her Tryst listing shows her in Milwaukee from Oct 27 - Nov 27. She stopped list on LC quite some time ago, the tryst listing stays up to date and uses her old / current number.
https://tryst.link/escort/macie-17
Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 20:46 #17346Senior Member

Posts: 3481Hotel Outcall.
300 is about the going rate.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
She has to get to the hotel. So there's a travelling fee. You pay for her Uber / Lyft ride. Or she has a driver that gives her a ride to the hotel. The driver has to get paid for driving her to the hotel and back home.
Then there's a convenience fee for her to see you at your location.
It would probably be less expensive if you went to her location (if she has an incall location) than her going to your location. You can't expect her incall price to be the same as her outcall price.
-
10-30-21 20:13 #17345Senior Member

Posts: 387Agencies are the way to go, you can get decent stock for 350 and not have to deal as much with trust when vetting and logistics.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-21 19:03 #17344Senior Member

Posts: 216Chicago Market Sucks
$250 and under for a hotel outcall? Not going to get it here, going rate for that for even a half sane Chicago provider past her prime is going to be a princely $350 thanks to the chumps paying whatever the pussy tells them to pay. Prices are way inflated here. Check on Tryst for some girl that tickles your fancy and post about them directly.











Reply With Quote





