Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 26923
-
10-07-21 15:34 #17143Senior Member

Posts: 1438I think that with all the ways to make money online sexworkers now have the upper hand and can get away with a lot of things that they couldn't years ago. Look at the rate inflation which for girls I like has gone from about 300 to 400 to 450 and the personal information they now demand. They must be getting those things because advertised rates are still creeping up. Readers of this board are probably a tiny fraction of the mongers in the area and there are plenty of guys willing to pay the prices and intrusive screening. If they don't get what they want girls can and are making the money up by camming, porn, Only Fans, used undies or whatever. The 600 girl discussed recently is a perfect example, 3 years ago she would have been 300. Look at how many guys ask questions here when the answers are 3 or 4 posts away from their question, think of how many guys are flying totally blind into appointments with nothing but a pretty picture.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 14:40 #17142Regular Member

Posts: 23Thanks
Thanks. I'll reach out to her.
Originally Posted by Lifter312
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 13:42 #17141Senior Member

Posts: 395Mary Brazilian
Anybody has any info? I can't find any reviews on her. Thank you.
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1
-
10-07-21 13:29 #17140Senior Member

Posts: 387Paris has been discussed but there is no link to her.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 12:56 #17139Senior Member

Posts: 144Wow
This felt so good to read. Keep on saying it out loud!
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 07:59 #17138Regular Member

Posts: 9Kendall
She is definitely an older BBW. She is older and larger than her pics, but if you like that type she is a gem. Her BBJ is outstanding!
Originally Posted by SecretAzn
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 02:05 #17137Senior Member

Posts: 1172Lisa in Lansing: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7087304121/1.
Originally Posted by Sagka
[View Original Post]
Cassie: she's currently in Houston, I'm guessing she'll be back relatively soon. Also, her hour rate went up to $280, or $300, she was an incredible steal at $180. (No, I didn't tell her that, LOL).
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7084056417/1
Search the forum for Paris McKenzie, she's been discussed recently, I don't have her link on tap.
(Really, somebody thinks you could just plug lisa escort into Google and it would come back with the right one? That's rich.).
-
10-07-21 00:55 #17136Regular Member

Posts: 14I had the same experience, not very stable and she always changes the story. I set up an appointment and she goshed me when I arrived to the hotel. To much bs, not worth the time and effort.
Originally Posted by Bbd81
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 00:49 #17135Regular Member

Posts: 14She is not very stable.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
Contacted her couple of times and never coincided.
During my last trial, I was able to set up a day and time, went I was on my way she asked me to buy drinks and globes for the party, which I don't mind. I was all the time in contact, buy when I arrived she went radio silence. Waited more then 1 hr, then left. Her excuse was that I wasn't communicating. After that incident she started texting me and telling me that I wasn't serious about seeing her. When I confronted her, she went crazy. Funny part is that she kept in inviting me until she got tired. There are more options in the market in my opinion. This one is not worth my time and money. Good luck with the hunt.
-
10-06-21 20:58 #17134Senior Member

Posts: 275Anna
I've seen her once with a agency and once from SA. Agency was 4 bills I think, SA was close to the same if I remember right.
Originally Posted by Tkow70
[View Original Post]
Pictures are very accurate, she's hot with a killer body, smaller tits, which I like, and an amazing ass.
I recall her really enjoying DATY and the main event was great. But for 600, damn I don't think I'd go back. 400 for sure.
-
10-06-21 20:40 #17133Senior Member

Posts: 216Ditto
Yeah, Google is your friend. If you don't want Google tracking your shit then use DuckDuckGo. You got to be proactive in this hobby.
Originally Posted by Jc2490
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 18:56 #17132Senior Member

Posts: 819Google
Use Google to find their info. Open a Google tab and type in: Lisa l. escort. Her ads pop up. You can do it for most girls in a lot less time than it takes to wait for responses. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Sagka
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 17:59 #17131Senior Member

Posts: 153Links or numbers
Anyone have links or numbers for these girls. Looking for some new girls to see.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 17:21 #17130Senior Member

Posts: 550I've seen her ad but, with no TER reviews, I can't pull the plug. Especially not for 6. 0. If anyone has been with her or knows where she may have reviews lmk. Will be interesting to hear how your session goes. Being newer to the scene, you might be able to get her for less. Just a thought.
Originally Posted by Lchtus
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 16:49 #17129Regular Member

Posts: 10Bump
Just wanted to bump it for any recommendations thanks!
Originally Posted by BigZ69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





