Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 640 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 690 740 1140 1640 ... LastLast
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17337
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Refund From A Hooker?

    You have a better chance of winning the Lottery.

  2. #17336

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by DickDigglir  [View Original Post]
    I have never paid upfront / deposit, but she offers a discount if you do. I had seen her posts / listing on various sites so thought she was legit and paid her deposit and wam sucker I was! She just continued with bullshit excuses to not meet. She is a scam! I've thought of running a post on listcrawler warning people, not sure they would allow it though.
    I experienced a similar situation recently and recommend avoiding. Thank you for update, as I have pretty much given up on the refund.

  3. #17335
    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    It says bare for $50/$100 more in her ad.
    Yeah that's actually pretty new in her ad. I saw her twice in the summer and she wasn't openly advertising it then but the way her ad reads you could tell it was probably on the table. "More could be discussed with a tip" if I recall is what used to be stated and coded as "fetishes".

  4. #17334

    Jess

    Has anyone seen this woman? I saw an ad a few weeks ago but got no response when I called. Just saw new ad today.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...276/3125287444

    Any info is appreciated.

  5. #17333
    It says bare for $50/$100 more in her ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreezy03  [View Original Post]
    Bianca is great and cute as hell to me. Saw her twice in Hickory Hills this past summer. I wrote about her a while back. She can talk your ears off and had me in her room for maybe a hour or so both us just chilling naked talking LOL and this was a QV. The 2 times I saw her she never charged me more for a Bbj so YMMV. As for BBFS, she never offered, and I never asked, but each time she'll casually mention "I hate condoms" right as I'm entering her. I always knew what she was hinting at but decided to still stay covered. The last meet she must of forgot I had a condom on because she's laying there in mish rubbing her clit doing that cute little heavy breathing and quiet moan she has then says "just pull out when you cum". It Threw me off but I pull out with the condom still on and cum LOL. She looked perplexed but didn't say anything and neither did I LOL. My preferences are different & She's so cute to me that in missionary I was kissing her fucking armpit guys. Her ARMPIT LOL.

  6. #17332

    Catherine courts

    Has anyone ever seen the one chubby blonde girl on off Cumberland, in the Catherine courts apartments? I can't find her tryst link. Short blonde hair, she does outcalls as well, tattoos etc.

  7. #17331
    Quote Originally Posted by OnaniKing  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple times. She's on Sibley. She's kinda goofy but she's a good kisser and her pussy is incredible. 50 upcharge for BBBJ which is very worth it she's got a good mouth. Bare service might be on the menu but I didn't inquire. She's got a "security" guy that's just her younger brother, so be aware. He mostly goes to buy her cigs. Does cash and cashapp.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68420559
    Bianca is great and cute as hell to me. Saw her twice in Hickory Hills this past summer. I wrote about her a while back. She can talk your ears off and had me in her room for maybe a hour or so both us just chilling naked talking LOL and this was a QV. The 2 times I saw her she never charged me more for a Bbj so YMMV. As for BBFS, she never offered, and I never asked, but each time she'll casually mention "I hate condoms" right as I'm entering her. I always knew what she was hinting at but decided to still stay covered. The last meet she must of forgot I had a condom on because she's laying there in mish rubbing her clit doing that cute little heavy breathing and quiet moan she has then says "just pull out when you cum". It Threw me off but I pull out with the condom still on and cum LOL. She looked perplexed but didn't say anything and neither did I LOL. My preferences are different & She's so cute to me that in missionary I was kissing her fucking armpit guys. Her ARMPIT LOL.

  8. #17330

    Vivianna

    Any experience with this one? I'm thinking there is something just not right about. Um. Her.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...icago/69328138

  9. #17329

    Lisa in Lansing. Ad down, number still good

    Ad still down, and megapersonals taking forever to verify her new acct. See http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5598949.

    She's on STG.

    Reviews still available here, even though she can't post. LC is weird. Number in url https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7087304121.

    I don't get paid anything for this, BTW.

  10. #17328

    Brazilian

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Every few months I get a text from a Brazilian from an unknown number with a pic. The pics have always been hot but I never had any idea where the people were getting my name from I did not reply. I got one the other day and she mentioned she was a friend of Kassia who I have seen. Kassia is just off of Marine Drive on the far north side, she has used more than one name has reviews going back a few years. Her pics are accurate, I have seen her twice but she was just a little too professional and detached, we didn't click and I have not returned but would not advise anyone else not to see her. I am not very keen on girls giving my number to their friends but what can you really expect from a hooker. There is much discussion about the ads on Eros in the last few years and I for one think most of them to be bait and switches. FWIW I would expect this girl to be legit and the pics of her https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1.
    If you reverse image search her pics you'll be able to find her instagram. Her IG seems to indicate she's currently in Brazil though I suppose it could be an elaborate ruse to hide what she's doing. I've met girls who've told me they've done that though I can't say one way or the other w this one.

  11. #17327

    Squirt

    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind someone over 40, she is certainly one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt
    I second that that!

  12. #17326
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438

    Brazilans

    Every few months I get a text from a Brazilian from an unknown number with a pic. The pics have always been hot but I never had any idea where the people were getting my name from I did not reply. I got one the other day and she mentioned she was a friend of Kassia who I have seen. Kassia is just off of Marine Drive on the far north side, she has used more than one name has reviews going back a few years. Her pics are accurate, I have seen her twice but she was just a little too professional and detached, we didn't click and I have not returned but would not advise anyone else not to see her. I am not very keen on girls giving my number to their friends but what can you really expect from a hooker. There is much discussion about the ads on Eros in the last few years and I for one think most of them to be bait and switches. FWIW I would expect this girl to be legit and the pics of her https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1.

  13. #17325

    Formerly Lakeview now working out of River West / North

    I've been trying to see these one for some time. Their ads for the last year until this week were out of Lakeview. Wondering if you've seen them and is it worth it? CML is in the area but these ones look enticing.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/153232

  14. #17324

    Ece

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex85  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure this gets asked often.

    I've used agencies on and off, specially CCG and W&W, I'd love to see one of the ladies at ECE but not sure who.

    Who do you guys like at ECE.
    I have only seen Kinga. She is thin, tattooed, excellent bolt-ons, fantastic GFE and kinda wild and energetic.

    I particularly enjoy her BBBJ, titty-face, dfk, cowgirl.

  15. #17323

    Follow up.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    My experienced guess is she could be too good to be true. Pics look way too gorgeous for a super babe like this to be in Lansing and now in the south loop area.
    Was thinking the same. Asked for a texted pic giving me a thumbs-up, which she quickly replied to -- didn't match ad pics, but was looking good enough to drive around the block. So she's real at least, and indicated she was in the loop and available at my requested time (said so both earlier in the day and when I was on my way downtown). Unfortunately, my quick work task unexpectedly blew up into something much more critical and time consuming, and I had to ditch the plan entirely.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape