Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 7897
-
10-29-21 18:17 #6172Senior Member

Posts: 226Not currently a paying member, but there seems to be a ton of talent and interest from the DC ladies, and the NoVa ladies as well. Better looking, but maybe higher prices? I haven't been fishing in these waters for a few years, but almost a decade ago one of my best SB bargains was in DC. Beautiful Brazilian.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
Norm!!
-
10-29-21 17:21 #6171Senior Member

Posts: 452SB sleepover
The arrangement is often per meet (so it doesn't matter what the duration is) from an agreement perspective. But many girls will run away if their motive is to make a quick buck and fuck as many as they like. But is the agreement is based on mutual liking and somewhat steady and consistent, you can discuss sleep overs frankly to let her know your preferences while being sensitive to her needs or problems. But the offer is per meet.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 16:31 #6170Senior Member

Posts: 371Newbie
Planning on hunting SB's. Once the seasonal discount comes to my email.
1) typically what offer is acceptable for sleepover?
2) I live in dc. Is it better to wine and dine in DC or just get a hotel in baltimore?
-
10-28-21 09:33 #6169Senior Member

Posts: 346Are you using a vpn with seeking?
Maybe because I'm using a vpn?
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 05:07 #6168Senior Member

Posts: 303There's something up on your end. I can see profiles for bewitched, delusional, gps, blackmail, on this page. I don't have paid account.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 02:52 #6167Senior Member

Posts: 346Anyone else getting " profile not available" when clicking on the seeking links
I've gone 4 pages deep into the board trying to get a single seeking link to open and all I get is "profile not available". Is it just me? Any advice?
-
10-27-21 20:48 #6166Senior Member

Posts: 280Email code on SA
Not sure if same issue but I was using my phone and saw the same message about needing a code. I was looking for the email but did not receive it. I then went back to the SA screen and scrolled down and realized that there was a "send code" or something like that icon that I had to click. After doing that, I received the email.
.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 17:33 #6165Regular Member

Posts: 8Bewitched in Chambersburg
Found this one on SA. Real. Pics aren't fake or old. Great time and worth the damage. Can only host sometimes but definitely likes to have fun.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4afca...2-e176d3702f0f
-
10-27-21 08:54 #6164Senior Member

Posts: 487Advice Needed
I tried to log into my account and it's saying they need to email me a code to proceed. I'm not getting the email and yes I checked SPAM. Any advice?
-
10-20-21 21:50 #6163Senior Member

Posts: 10261000 for me
They straight up said 1000 each LOL. I must be really ugly compared to you guys. Either that or way too many of you are jaming your penors in their pusses and they are upcharging cause there's only so many guys they can fit in the rotation.
Originally Posted by Piehole
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-21 17:47 #6162Senior Member

Posts: 69She is delusional.
8 bills to but a nut? You are better off investing in stocks. And still have extra money for another lady.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 22:34 #6161Senior Member

Posts: 108Just My Opinion
This one is hard to reach and sometimes slow to respond. But well worth the effort.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-8f0aa704c23c
-
10-17-21 20:51 #6160Senior Member

Posts: 244Gps!
CuteIntelligent.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-520c8b2c77ea
Wants 8 bills each time to be able to save money to buy a house for her kids in a good school district LOL! No thanks!
-
10-17-21 11:24 #6159Senior Member

Posts: 185Asking price
They asked / hinted to me 700 each.
Originally Posted by SexCg
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 11:20 #6158Senior Member

Posts: 185Happened to me
I was stupid and sent pictures and information I shouldn't have, and then they tried to blackmail me. I was pretty scared but held out. Still kinda waiting for it to happen.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





